1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

to add onto the leopard print theme, i think cowboy hats are a theme, w/ the one no-chair turner near the end and with tanner as well.

also...i don't hate tanner. so far, i've liked EVERY country singer... im scared im turning into minivan

I´ve liked them all as well, and I don´t think Tanner´s nearly as bad as IDF says, in fact, on rewatch, I enjoyed his audition, but I don´t see him being a huge threat.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´ve liked them all as well, and I don´t think Tanner´s nearly as bad as IDF says, in fact, on rewatch, I enjoyed his audition, but I don´t see him being a huge threat.

i agree, i think ben will be more problematic in terms of IDF snowflakes. i do still like the others more for the most part, but the country singers are p good this season!

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

i agree, i think ben will be more problematic in terms of IDF snowflakes. i do still like the others more for the most part, but the country singers are p good this season!

I´d take this batch over Season 16´s honestly.

• Like 1

I don’t think Tanner is that bad (I didn’t like his audition it wasn’t rlly my cup of tea) but I’m not saying he’s a bad singer.

The thing is, he beat two ladies that IMO (and many people agree) are 100% more interesting than him. We don’t know much about Skylar (one of the sources said she was a gem and Blake chose her over Tanner) but him beating Marisa is where we raise our eyebrows...based on her BA and the amazing battle critiques (according to sources) that she got...her being eliminated over Tanner in the knockouts is...questionable

Then again we don’t know how much Marisa’s whole speech and attitude affected Kelly when making her decision...😬😂

If Tanner’s less of a threat for the PV given his lukewarm reception by the head of the country mafia, hopefully it means Desz or Cami has a legit shot at the PV. Madeline may get it, but that doesn’t seem as likely as Tanner or one of the 4-chairs. 

John’s only country artist hasn’t been shown yet, and it seems unlikely she’ll get through on the PV given how stacked Team Legend is otherwise. I expect one of Tamara and John H. to get the PV, but anything can happen; I don’t think it’ll go to Chloe or Bailey over either of them, though. 

Jim is less of a lock than I’d assumed for the PV, and we still don’t know how WTW will be received, so Sid and Ian could also have a shot at the PV (albeit likely a longer shot than Jim has). WTW being a trio may end up hurting them, but if Blake’s invested then they may be the safest bet for his save if they don’t the PV. 

Ben’s the biggest threat to IDF favorite Payge and adorable Minivan bait Carter, but if the latter gets enough help and sings well enough to get pushed through via PV Payge may earn the save; if Ben gets it, one of the two remaining OG Team Gwen members will be leaving. Joseph’s also there but is probably toast, especially if his KO gets montaged.

As for the 4-way KO, I’d be surprised to see someone other than Ryan or Taryn make it through; Larriah has better odds than Julia but it seems unlikely that she can beat two more experienced artists out for a spot in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

So Kelly´s only getting Tanner tonight, and we´re probably getting 5 artists (could be 6) 

And Tanner´s probably closing too, since he can´t open due to Desz starting the episode chosing Kelly.

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Tanner’s less of a threat for the PV given his lukewarm reception by the head of the country mafia, hopefully it means Desz or Cami has a legit shot at the PV. Madeline may get it, but that doesn’t seem as likely as Tanner or one of the 4-chairs. 

I think Tanner will move on either way because there’s no way Kelly doesn’t save him (unless Cami gets the PV, which is very unlikely)

Saw this comment on Tanner´s IG audition: "When you sing country and Blake did not turn then you’re not singing country good enough." 

Seems like Blake not turning might actually hurt him in the long run, or it might not mean much.

Just now, Blirel said:

With the 4 way knockout being a thing... does this mean there will be a wildcard for the top vote getters of each team to fight for again? Wasn’t there last season? 

Yes Joanna was. I think Kelly’s team has a good shot at this then. Or even Gwen if Payge or Carter doesn’t make it. I don’t think we should be as worried as we are

3 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Yes Joanna was. I think Kelly’s team has a good shot at this then. Or even Gwen if Payge or Carter doesn’t make it. I don’t think we should be as worried as we are

If I can remember correctly, instead of Top 9, there will only be Top 8 artists as said by the app or something. So I am not sure about the wildcard.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I don’t think Tanner is that bad (I didn’t like his audition it wasn’t rlly my cup of tea) but I’m not saying he’s a bad singer.

The thing is, he beat two ladies that IMO (and many people agree) are 100% more interesting than him. We don’t know much about Skylar (one of the sources said she was a gem and Blake chose her over Tanner) but him beating Marisa is where we raise our eyebrows...based on her BA and the amazing battle critiques (according to sources) that she got...her being eliminated over Tanner in the knockouts is...questionable

Then again we don’t know how much Marisa’s whole speech and attitude affected Kelly when making her decision...😬😂

the coaches generally choose who wins beforehand, and we know that because gwen said that she was saving her steal for marisa, which means that she knew beforehand that kelly was going to choose tanner. aka, kelly chose beforehand and told the other coaches so they could figure out who to steal. anyway i think ben was a great steal given how good his BA was 😄

8 hours ago, thekingwhocared said:

I definitely feel they are saving Worth the Wait's BA

ugh, not another triple.  do not like multiples on the show.

Edited by Catsy
2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Saw this comment on Tanner´s IG audition: "When you sing country and Blake did not turn then you’re not singing country good enough." 

Seems like Blake not turning might actually hurt him in the long run, or it might not mean much.

He didn't turn for Jake Hoot either. In fact, he was a one chair turn.