idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Whenever we get blinds spoilers please don’t say who turned for who or Their song lol just give their name.

Yeah, I'm gonna try to avoid looking at the battle and knockout spoilers.

Just a suggestion though, since I'm seeing some who doesn't want to see the spoilers about the teams, battles, etc., I suggest if ever you will post it, enclose it in a bracket spoiler tag, just so if anyone, like me, who wants to be spoiled about the infos, we can see it.

So I still hope you will post the spoilers about the artists' teams, pairings, winners, or whatsoever but in a spoiler tag 😁

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just a suggestion though, since I'm seeing some who doesn't want to see the spoilers about the teams, battles, etc., I suggest if ever you will post it, enclose it in a bracket spoiler tag, just so if anyone, like me, who wants to be spoiled about the infos, we can see it.

So I still hope you will post the spoilers about the artists' teams, pairings, winners, or whatsoever but in a spoiler tag 😁

I'm nosy as heck so I welcome spoilers but I understand the desire for some suspense - that said, maybe leave names and social media as "common knowledge"/non-spoiler so people can guess who they think goes where or something like that

• Like 1

Today is the rehearsal audience taping. I do not know if spoilers will come out of it since its not the actual show but we'll see.

4 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I'll be happy with whatever spoilers format that we will get. 

Sameee lol I’m excited can’t wait for Monday 

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

What even happens at the rehearsal audience taping?

when was/is it? did anyone get tickets 

18 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Its today at 3:30

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

I don't think know one knows what the taping will serve for, either for the contestants to practice, just used for editing purposes, or it is for how the audience should be while showtime.

I'd be absolutely surprised if they actually show any of the contestants to the viewers today. I think if anything, they're just testing the audience and checking to see how it all works out, stability, and seeing what can be improved/adjusted for the best viewing experience when they actually have to tape the blinds.

...but that being said if you happen to have any spoilers/info about anything please send it my way via PM or on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Someone648_

~share as much or as little as you want, we'll keep it confidential and we'll only share what you're okay with~

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

or.... if you want, you can PM me and hook me up 😆

lol. Btw the rehearsal thing started like 16 minutes ago. Hopefully someone got in because I am curious how it even works.

I know with the forum change, some things got messed up so I'm just using this comment to double check and adjust how I usually post the contestant names. Feel free to ignore or help out if anything's wrong here:

And no, I'm not implying anything about any upcoming contestants with this post. I'm just using Will because I'm implying that y'all should stan ;)

Will Breman [url=https://www.instagram.com/willbremanmusic/]Instagram[/url] | [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/WillBremanMusic]Youtube[/url]

OK SO NOW THAT I PREVIEWED IT I need help lol.

What's the text that I would need to put in so that it'll just stay highlighted as "Instagram" and "Youtube" 

I just wanna copy and paste directly from Word when the list is compiled and I don't have to manually input each url and link text using the button. When the forum changed, the links stayed the same on the new S18 page so I didn't have the chance to learn back then lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I know with the forum change, some things got messed up so I'm just using this comment to double check and adjust how I usually post the contestant names. Feel free to ignore or help out if anything's wrong here:

And no, I'm not implying anything about any upcoming contestants with this post. I'm just using Will because I'm implying that y'all should stan ;)

Will Breman [url=https://www.instagram.com/willbremanmusic/]Instagram[/url] | [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/WillBremanMusic]Youtube[/url]

OK SO NOW THAT I PREVIEWED IT I need help lol.

What's the text that I would need to put in so that it'll just stay highlighted as "Instagram" and "Youtube" 

I just wanna copy and paste directly from Word when the list is compiled and I don't have to manually input each url and link text using the button. When the forum changed, the links stayed the same on the new S18 page so I didn't have the chance to learn back then lol.

You have to use the hyperlink button at the top of the post editor (the one next to the smiley) to do links. You can't do it straight onto the post anymore.

27 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

You have to use the hyperlink button at the top of the post editor (the one next to the smiley) to do links. You can't do it straight onto the post anymore.

Eye Twitch GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

(Alright, thanks!)

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

lol. Btw the rehearsal thing started like 16 minutes ago. Hopefully someone got in because I am curious how it even works.

Looking at people's tweets having technical difficulties it looks like the rehearsal so far has been of a cluster****. People lost their links to the check in queue, they couldn't hear audio from the 1iota person trying to talk to them, etc. They've clearly got some work to do before Monday to fix the tech issues. 

• Like 2

Just now, rhapsody99 said:

Looking at people's tweets having technical difficulties it looks like the rehearsal so far has been of a cluster****. People lost their links to the check in queue, they couldn't hear audio from the 1iota person trying to talk to them, etc. They've clearly got some work to do before Monday to fix the tech issues. 

I noticed some of those Tweets as well, although some of them seem to have gotten resolved. Good thing they were able to do a rehearsal today then! Hope they work out the kinks ASAP.

• Like 2

A possible look at what we might have this season to make up for a lack of a studio audience?

La Voz US Season 2 is back from their break and is doing in person for their KO's - they just happened to do it in Cross Battle format. All the contestants are on stage with masks, six feet apart. They take it off to sing, and there we go. They're keeping their six feet onstage and off.

I'm not saying they'll bring back the cross battles, but here's the example:

And yes, Karen Galera ended up getting stuck on the only seasons of The Voice/La Voz to utilize the nasty Cross Battles format. She also got paired up against Carlos Vives' frontrunner so RIP.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

A possible look at what we might have this season to make up for a lack of a studio audience?

La Voz US Season 2 is back from their break and is doing in person for their KO's - they just happened to do it in Cross Battle format. All the contestants are on stage with masks, six feet apart. They take it off to sing, and there we go. They're keeping their six feet onstage and off.

And yes, Karen Galera ended up getting stuck on the only seasons of The Voice/La Voz to utilize the nasty Cross Battles format. She also got paired up against Carlos Vives' frontrunner so RIP.

Does La Voz also have a TeamMinivan? If so, she’s toast. 

Anyway, go ahead and bring back the cross battles....

Edited by TeamAudra

I'm not sure what's going on with the ticket distribution for Blinds, but currently none of the shows that were previously marked as "Sold Out" are currently sold out and I haven't seen anyone that's said they've gotten tickets except for the rehearsal that happened on Wednesday. 1iota sent out an email late on Thursday night asking people to sign up for ticket and also making it clear that only U.S. residents over the age of 18 were eligible for tickets and they will be required to show proof of their age with an I.D. so if anyone thinks their being clever by putting down a fake age it's not going to work. I saw tweets from the rehearsal thing mention check-in queues so there's most likely a staff member that checks your ID before you are given access to watch the taping virtually.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Karen getting robbed one show at a time I-

Oh well, but isn't she a frontrunner too? I thought she had high approval from the audience.

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Karen getting robbed one show at a time I-

Oh well, but isn't she a frontrunner too? I thought she had high approval from the audience.

yeah, she was a 4 chair turn and a block! I watched her opponents video and someone said he was pitchy :wink:

she better not get robbed 😠

Posted (edited)

Hmmm

PS. Anyone know the statuses on the coaches location?

Edited by jus.vshn