The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

I understand arguments for country singers and teens but I think we've been overestimating Ryan. He may be a good opera singer but from the covers I've heard, he's pretty bad at singing other genres. So I'm pretty sure he's going home as soon as he gets something out of his lane. :yes:

I think you know I hope you’re right. 😉 I have zero faith in minivan to put through white, adult females. If Taryn has any shot of winning the KO, it’s because she’s on Blake’s team. And I know you’re optimistic about Cami’s chances, but damn, that seems like an uphill climb, on the surface. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, echoap said:

I understand arguments for country singers and teens but I think we've been overestimating Ryan. He may be a good opera singer but from the covers I've heard, he's pretty bad at singing other genres. So I'm pretty sure he's going home as soon as he gets something out of his lane. :yes:

I like Ryan but I agree. He needs to stay in that lane for him to fully realize his frontrunner status. I think Kelly is smart enough to know that, but who knows what TPTB has in store for her team.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, echoap said:

You all are way too worried about all these basic male contestants. :haha: 

BTW, I'm just here patiently waiting to witness the resurgence of Team Waffle and Cami winning the whole season. :wub: 😇

The first part of the post, I can agree with. The constant hand-wringing and complaining is exhausting to read.

Kelly by far has the strongest team overall...which is a first. I think y’all are underestimating Desz, I think she’s going to get PV and then Tanner will sadly get CS (I rly wish Cami would, but I doubt it). I think Tanner and Desz will be Kelly’s top 2, the question is just who will get PV among them because it’s really close. I think if Jim gets PV on Blake’s team and Tanner gets PV on Kelly’s team, Kelly is smart enough to save one of Cami and Desz (Madeline ain’t have a chance).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

I think Bailey might actually be aired as the last blind audition. 

Nah, they´ve manage to edit certain weird placement but I don´t think they can mess with the actual last audition of the season, which is James. We´re likely to get one short-clip audition next week as well, I´m putting my bet on her honestly.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, Larriah got bussed ahead of time. She´s not winning that 4 way KO.

Don't forget, Michael Williams was also shortclipped, and the parts they showed were worse than Larriah.

• Like 4

Just now, FloorWax said:

Don't forget, Michael Williams was also shortclipped, and the parts they showed were worse than Larriah.

Yeah but he had a popular coach. Gwen is like the least popular. Ryan is actually a lock to win this because he has the most YT views, he was received very well by minivan and he might even be Kelly’s frontrunner. I swear he might get PV if he wins the WC, and then Kelly will probably save Desz.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Oh, right, forgot about him. And everything started with his improvement in the battles, and apparently Larriah was really good there.

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

Yeah but he had a popular coach. Gwen is like the least popular. Ryan is actually a lock to win this because he has the most YT views, he was received very well by minivan and he might even be Kelly’s frontrunner. I swear he might get PV if he wins the WC, and then Kelly will probably save Desz.

Ryan´s got impressive numbers, but I´m wondering if Marisa really destroyed him in the battle as much as the sources said she did, will this be affecting him later?

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think you know I hope you’re right. 😉 I have zero faith in minivan to put through white, adult females. If Taryn has any shot of winning the KO, it’s because she’s on Blake’s team. 

Yeah, the 4-way KO is getting really hard to predict. I ruled out Ryan pre-season but knowing that she sang his main genre and how well she's been received by Minivan he might have a chance after all. At least this round. 

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And I know you’re optimistic about Cami’s chances, but damn, that seems like an uphill climb, on the surface. 

Ngl, My snowflake facing impossible odds is my favorite scenario :haha:.

I'm not confident enough to say that she has it in the bag but watching the blinds so far, I'm just gonna say that I'm getting more optimistic each day 😂.

24 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I like Ryan but I agree. He needs to stay in that lane for him to fully realize his frontrunner status. I think Kelly is smart enough to know that, but who knows what TPTB has in store for her team.

I think TPTB will prefer either Cami or Tanner, so I guess Sooner rather than later Ryan's gonna have to sing something out of his comfort zone. 

5 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

YouTube views don’t guarantee anything. I know you’ve been a fan of the show for a while, so I’m a little surprised at this take  

21 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

YouTube views don’t guarantee anything. I know you’ve been a fan of the show for a while, so I’m a little surprised at this take  

came to say the exact same thing. currently, these are the views for the s18 4-way KO participants:

Michael: 1.4 million views

Samantha: 2.7 million views

Nelson: 3 million views

TMH: 3.9 million views

This is probably the opposite of the vote totals for each of them in the 4-way KO, with TMH and Nelson possibly switched. Not only are Social Media numbers not indicative of much, YT is not a great SM to go by (FB is the way to go, as I'm sure you know). Furthermore, last year's 4-way KO showed that the performance itself has a huge impact on voting, as Michael and Samantha were mostly on pitch while TMH and Nelson gave super pitchy performances, translating to votes.

• Like 1