The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

39 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

So I have some stuff to talk about yesterday. The fact that Casme sang the hell out of that song and got a 34%? It literally makes me disgusted. Although her beating Rio does not shock me anymore because she is a amazing singer. Also the fact how amazing Kelsie was and Kelly lets her go for Madeline in the Knockouts? I think Madeline did pretty well in the blinds but Kelsie is just WOW! Desz was amazing and she is for sure after hearing her gonna be in the lives! Ben IMO is someone that I am going to say is going to be the snowflake killer on Team Gwen after getting a 87% and being country oh boy. My prayers are out for Payge and Carter. I just hope he flops and does bad in the battles and knockouts where minivan stops liking him and Gwen steals him for feeling bad for  BLAKE. Just like she did with Joana in season 17.

Key factor for the knockouts: Song choice. Kelsie’s You Oughta Know isn’t a good knockout choice as she’s not necessarily a rocker and it probably will be a bit “screamy”. On the other hand, Madeline picked one of the more popular country songs this year that fits her style and voice and probably delivers a moment with it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, B-B said:

It seems Kelly Clarkson spoiled that Tanner picked her

Or NBC did. Typically a celeb has two channels that happen for a post before posting. Someone runs their account and typically they have to get it approved by whatever the tweet is referring to, so any The Voice tweets might have to be approved by NBC / Mark Burnett’s team. 

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Could Julia be closing? 🤔

I can’t see anyone but Tanner closing though. He also made the lives, and they usually close with people who go far. I doubt Julia will, maybe Worth the Wait if they do some nice creative eidting

1 hour ago, realityshownerd said:

So far no leak has closed the show. While Tanner is very unlikely to kick off E4, he might open the half hour

him opening the half hour would be great because i'll need a bathroom break!

all jokes aside, i didn't dislike him and i'll need to listen to him again anyway to give him a ranking on my list, which is currently (spoiler for length): 

Cami - 10

DeSz - 9.75

Kelsie - 9.75

Lauren - 9.5

Sid - 9.5

Marisa - 9.25

Rio - 9

Ryan G. - 9

Taryn - 9

Tamara - 9

Casme - 9

Ben - 9

Jim - 9

Eli - 8.75

Payge - 8.75

Chloe - 8.75

Madeline - 8.75

Aaron - 8.5

Ian - 8.5

Liam - 8.25

John - 8

Carter - 7.75

JusJon - 7.5

Ryan B. - 7.5

Joseph - 7

[\spoiler]

Edited by ashwinner
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

What made Kelsie lose was probably the song choice, she absolutely slayed her audition but as soon as I read what she chose for her KO I knew it wasn't it, it just doesn't fit her voice and she isn't necessarily a rocker either, if she chose somenthing else (Maybe a Celine Dion song since it's her favorite artist, or even a Mariah Carey song to show more of those whistle notes), maybe she could have done better, but the song choice is probably to blame for her losing the KO (Also, don't compare Ben to Joana, just no)

I wish Kelsie picked Gwen

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

So I have some stuff to talk about yesterday. The fact that Casme sang the hell out of that song and got a 34%? It literally makes me disgusted. Although her beating Rio does not shock me anymore because she is a amazing singer. Also the fact how amazing Kelsie was and Kelly lets her go for Madeline in the Knockouts? I think Madeline did pretty well in the blinds but Kelsie is just WOW! Desz was amazing and she is for sure after hearing her gonna be in the lives! Ben IMO is someone that I am going to say is going to be the snowflake killer on Team Gwen after getting a 87% and being country oh boy. My prayers are out for Payge and Carter. I just hope he flops and does bad in the battles and knockouts where minivan stops liking him and Gwen steals him for feeling bad for  BLAKE. Just like she did with Joana in season 17.

Joana......I'm so sorry for this comparison. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

I just stopped to think and realized somenthing that idk if it was discussed here or not, is it me or is the talent this season more seasoned? All of my favorites this season are over 18 and I don't think none of the frontrunners, besides Carter ig, are minors, there isn't even a token teenage girl amongst the frontrunners (Is Julia a minor? I'm not sure but either way she's not a frontrunner cuz she has pretty low chances of winning the 4-way knockout though she is fantastic)

The pandemic definitely limited the number of teens whose parents are willing to fly in to LA so that their child could audition.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

so 9 artists for next Monday

How many artists make the lives in each episode:

Episode 1 - 6 (Tamara, Ian, Jim, Joseph, Payge, John H)

Episode 2 - 4 (Madeline, Cami, Chloe, Sid)

Episode 3 - 3 (Ben, Carter, Desz)

Episode 4 - 1 (Tanner)

Episode 5 - 2 (Worth The Wait, Bailey)

They REALLY frontloaded this season's blinds

• Like 1