52 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Omg if Tanner gets PV two of Cami/Desz/Ryan are leaving. No way Madeline gets CS. Who do y’all think is Kelly’s PV Candidate?

This isn’t a prediction here, but if it’s anyone but Tanner, it will be somewhat historic, unless he isn’t very good, or he gets a really bad song.  We’ll find out soon. Maybe Desz can pull it off if she’s as good as everyone says she is. I won’t rule out Cami, since it’s possible she could pick up a lot of casual votes? I don’t know, but it seems like the odds are against her, simply on the basis of her age and gender. Madeline didn’t show me anything in her blind to lead me to believe she has a shot, and she’s not singing the songs minivan likes, although “Die From a Broken Heart” is a very recent #1 song, and will probably appeal to them, as long as she sang it decently. She has the age/gender problem too. My preference would be Cami and someone else. I need to hear the rest. 

EDIT: If Desz doesn’t get PV, I think she’s 100% getting the save. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

For the battles I would say Payge vs Lauren was the best IMO and Olivia vs Tamara is at the bottom for me just because of Tamara’s pitch problems ( the coaches all ignored it tho ) I personally thought Olivia was better but hey and for the KO I’m sorry Chloe was the best IMO she really showed tf out and to top it Carter’s was also really good so they both deserved to move on, for DeSz I don’t think “Can we talk” is a song for a breakout moment but she sounded really good and I didn’t see her blind audition but I saw both her battle and KO and I can just guess that her audition would be better than the two 

How was Sid in that same knockout? Heard he was really good as well.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Yea he was I just feel like Sid always start off on 100% and rarely turn it down 

Fair enough, but I can´t wait to hear his grit on "Make it Rain", that´s a song that makes you go all in.

26 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Very surprised that we didn't get a coach announcement. If we hear nothing tomorrow then the lucky viewers on Sunday get to know who the panel is.

maybe today or tomorrow before the recordings start, but I don't think they're so stupid to let people leak the coaches before the official announcement

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, French20 said:

maybe today or tomorrow before the recordings start, but I don't think they're so stupid to let people leak the coaches before the official announcement

Yeah. Like it would pop up on Twitter from random stans who somehow get the info beforehand, way before we get the info from tapings anyway lol.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah. Like it would pop up on Twitter from random stans who somehow get the info beforehand, way before we get the info from tapings anyway lol.

I think they are waiting until the last moment to announce it because when Nick announced at the start of the auditions, some were not happy that the season had barely started they already announced the departure of Gwen

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

They didn’t announce Alicia for season 14 until after blinds had started taping. I agree if it’s not announced it will get leaked though. 

As @french20 said above, I think they didn’t want to step on the heels of the beginning of season 19 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

My rankings for ALL Successful Chair Turners (I have horrible taste btw)

1.  John Holiday: I think he should win...I really hope he does.

2. Cami Clune: Amazing. The only other person that could beat her is John H, and he did lol.

3. Sid Kingsley: I was not expecting that.

4. Ryan Gallgher: Vocally the best!

5. Payge Turner: That low note was so good! I love her style.

6. Tamara Jade: Great audition.

7. Marisa Corvo: Loved when she broke out of her shell and rocked on stage

8. Jim Ranger: Amazing song selection

9. Madeline: I think she is gonna surprise a lot of people.

10. Taryn Papa: I liked it, but I wouldn't listen to it again.

11. Liam St John: His voice is candy to my ears, he's just vocally lacking.

12. Joseph Soul: Too boring

13. Eli: I mean ehhh

14. Ian F: too blah

15. Chloe: She needs work

16. Lauren: She also needs work

17. Aaron: Didn't care for him or the song he sang.

This would have been the best realistic premiere: Jim Ranger, Taryn Papa, Desz, Ryan Gallgher, Payge Turner, Carter Rubin, Cami Clune, Sid K, and John Holiday.

This is my ranking.

1- John Holiday _ My God!!! This was truly stunning. Since Jordan Smith this is the best audition that I've ever seen. It was Technical, Emotional, Creative and as Charlie Mason said an album-mix perfect. Also I loved that he hit that bass note near the end(I think it was a D2 or C2) and then again went up to soprano high head voice note(I think it was an A5 or B5)

2a- Sid Kingsley/Cami Clune/Jim Ranger _ These three were really amazing Cami was so emotional and she has that ethereal quality to her voice. Her vocals were strong and also fragile, her performance was so mesmerizing. Sid was stunning as well John nailed it when he said him a True Tenor 1. His vocals sounded spontaneous and in control. He is without a doubt this season's most interesting voice. Jim's start wasn't that impressive but as the song went he got better and better, he sang with more soul than grit and I love the raspiness of his voice and I LOVED when he started wailing towards the end.

2b- Ryan Gallagher _ He was so Good, I was like what is taking them so long his performance was Flawless.

3- Taryn Papa _ Even if I wanted more from her(I was waiting for that high note at the end) but it was still Amazing. She did really well.

4- Marisa Corvo _ OK this is an unpopular opinion but I really liked Marisa. I felt that and she has such a great stage presence and she sings with so much Power.

5- Tamara Jade _ Wasn't a fan of hers at first but after seeing her audition I was really impressed and also I take back my words she do sounds like Kymberli.

6- Ian Flanigan _ I really love his husky voice. I was surprised to see he that he only got a 1-chair turn.

7- Aaron Scott _ OK another unpopular opinion but I really liked his audition. He hit some great notes throughout his performance.

8- Eli Zamora _ Really liked his rendition. Even though I didn't understand a single word that he was saying but I felt it.

9- Payge Turner _ Her low note at the start was good but as the performance went her notes were getting thin especially those high notes. 

These can sing well with great song choices but their auditions weren't that good.

10- Joseph Soul

11- Madeline Consoer

12- Liam St John

13- Chloe Hogan

14- Lauren Firhauf

8 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

4- Marisa Corvo _ OK this is an unpopular opinion but I really liked Marisa. I felt that and she has such a great stage presence and she sings with so much Power.

I really liked her too! Her performance always makes me smile. 😃

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Also I loved that he hit that bass note near the end(I think it was a D2 or C2) and then again went up to soprano high head voice note(I think it was an A5 or B5)

Did he really go this low though?

Maybe they only make announcements ahead of taping for completely new coaches? Like they did with Nick, Jhud and Kelly? And then for returning new coaches they wait until later on? Like what they did for Alicia.

This is probably the case here.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, antikid said:

Did he really go this low though?

Yes. It was just for a slight moment that majority of the people didn't even noticed. That note overall was an A2 or at least Bb2, it was a transition from D2-A2/Bb2. The moment when Gwen turned her chair he went Heyy(D2) ayyhaayyyhayyaayy(A2/Bb2).

16 hours ago, echoap said:

Will Gwen's coaching skills destroy his chances? This premiere week reminded me how outstandingly bad she is at this game  :haha:

She did well with Jeffrey and although he’s young... he’s in the same genre type. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Maybe they only make announcements ahead of taping for completely new coaches? Like they did with Nick, Jhud and Kelly? And then for returning new coaches they wait until later on? Like what they did for Alicia.

This is probably the case here.

anyway, if they don't make the announcement before the recordings start tomorrow, it will be leaked very quickly and it would be a shame if there are new coaches (old back or new) that it is the public who leak before the official announcement

2 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

Does anyone have the stats on who is doing the best on twitter, facebook, instagram, and youtube?

There is this thread

• Like 1

Do y’all think Kelsie will be on Monday or Tuesday? I can’t wait to see her rendition of I Dare You and Kelly’s reaction to it. She might be Tuesday’s closer, but I’m not sure if they have closed shows with two chair turners.