The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I remember rumors that in S12 the last spot on Team Gwen went to Davina Leone rather than whoever actually ended up taking it on the show, but she was only shown an episode before the end of Blinds and not a full week early. 

Gwen's last edited member in season twelve was Jozy Bernadette.

On another note, Someone, you have another source for next season, because I just confirmed for the morning Blind taping that day!😁😁😁😁

• Like 3
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So with the "most surprising audition ever" in the promo, they were referring to Carter, right? Or perhaps Worth the Wait might make an appearance on Monday?

Nah, they were definitely meaning Carter. And WTW is more than likely the last week

Also, will the last blinds episode be half blinds/battles?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Nah, they were definitely meaning Carter. And WTW is more than likely the last week

Also, will the last blinds episode be half blinds/battles?

The last blinds episode is on Nov 2, and no episode on Nov 3. Battles are on 9, 10 and 16, which means we´re having 5 battles montaged.

1 hour ago, mariahmc said:

Also I’ve checked Desz’ song choice for her blind audition and OMG I’ve been waiting for someone to sing Un-break my heart for ages! I’m so excited. I hope that the divas will be great this season ❤️

Desz is the best..she absolutely should win Season 19.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, xxxthevoicexxx said:

Does anyone who was in Desz taping, was she great but not outstanding or was she outstanding and perfect.Is she better than Tamara?

The sources said that the coaches went on and on praising her for nailing the song, so I'm gonna lean more towards "outstanding."

• Like 1
Just now, echoap said:

Carter's audition was OK. I'm not particularly impressed but who cares about my opinion. We know damn well that he's Minivan bait. :haha:

i agree with this lol. i do think he will probably grow on me, because i liked some of his pre-show stuff from a few years ago

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, echoap said:

Carter's audition was OK. I'm not particularly impressed but who cares about my opinion. We know damn well that he's Minivan bait. :haha:

That’s pretty much how I feel, and it doesn’t matter what I think either. He’ll do well with the voters, and I’ll be fine with it. I would imagine he’ll be really good in 4-5 years. Hope he doesn’t mess up his future by winning the show! 

not funny smh GIF

• Like 1

I'm pleasantly surprised that Carter will be shown on Monday. They will probably edit Lain to be the last Team Gwen member.

Watch WTW be the closer on Monday; a 4-chair turn on Team Blake. wIuzAnU.gif

(Then they'll edit JusJon (1 chair) as Team Blake's last member.)

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

Montages suck....and knowing this season will have A LOT of them makes it even worse.

I just hope there’s a miracle and the pre-battle stuff is shortened in order to fit at least one more battle per episode (we know that’s not happening tho lol) that would leave only 2 montaged battles and that’s somewhat better.

Due to everything happening, they might just upload the full battles to YouTube? ( again probably not happening but I have hope lol)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s pretty much how I feel, and it doesn’t matter what I think either. He’ll do well with the voters, and I’ll be fine with it. I would imagine he’ll be really good in 4-5 years. Hope he doesn’t mess up his future by winning the show! 

not funny smh GIF

Will Gwen's coaching skills destroy his chances? This premiere week reminded me how outstandingly bad she is at this game  :haha:

1 minute ago, echoap said:

Will Gwen's coaching skills destroy his chances? This premiere week reminded me how outstandingly bad she is at this game  :haha:

That’s a good point. If he has Sawyer level popularity, it won’t matter, but I don’t think that’s going to be the case. He’s clearly talented, but it’s a lot to ask of a 14 year old to be consistent every week. However, it’s a short season, so it’s not as though he’ll have to prepare new songs week after week. If I was his coach, I would stick with songs he already knows well. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s a good point. If he has Sawyer level popularity, it won’t matter, but I don’t think that’s going to be the case. He’s clearly talented, but it’s a lot to ask of a 14 year old to be consistent every week. However, it’s a short season, so it’s not as though he’ll have to prepare new songs week after week. If I was his coach, I would stick with songs he already knows well. 

i agree that he wont have sawyer level popularity so he will have to be consistent. i think that b/c he clearly has a lot of experience, he will be less prone to being as inconsistent as the others. i think the main concern is how his possibly changing voice might make things difficult for him. 

also, i don't think that gwen will do a bad job with him. assuming she takes payge and carter into the lives, i think she will have a rose-like connection with payge and a braiden-like connection with carter ("my baby!!!"). she did well with rose imo, and i think since she likes these two she might put more effort into coaching them (note that this is a lot of wishful thinking LMAO) 

The fact that Carter was a better vocalist than anyone expected him to be makes me really scared for Payge lmao. Apparently both of them did good in the following rounds so I guess that comes down to Minivan's preference. And we all know how that goes 🙃

• Like 1
Just now, antikid said:

Almost forgot Carter is singing You Say in the knockouts. He'll smash facebook with that for sure

definitely, they love that song lmao

2 minutes ago, antikid said:

We know minivan loved Levi, and Carter is much better even though he has a less popular coach. I think it'd generate at least an equal reaction. 

i think that minivan liked levi because of his surprisingly deep/strong voice, but carter also has that shock factor with his voice kind of? i do agree that it would probably get equal treatment

it just occurred to me: if gwen was saving her steal for marisa, then that means that kelly had decided beforehand that she wanted to go with tanner. therefore, marisa's pitch to kelly didn't do anything to influence her decision, kelly just preferred tanner going into it

16 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The fact that Carter was a better vocalist than anyone expected him to be makes me really scared for Payge lmao. Apparently both of them did good in the following rounds so I guess that comes down to Minivan's preference. And we all know how that goes 🙃

Evil Smile GIF by memecandy

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

So far he got pretty good songs and fairly manageable opponents so we can tell that TPTB are willing to help. Good for him. 

• Like 1

With Carter and Payge, I´m still not convinced that Carter will sail that easily honestly. Apparently he has been consistent throughout but Payge has been extraordinary (I´m betting she will close Ep 1 of the Battles), in both her battle and KO. Not to mention, between the two of them, I would bet on Carter to choke on the playoffs, given that Payge has a lot of experience and seems to know her identity as an artist.  That being said, it´s gonna also depend on song choice.

• Like 2