Jump to content
idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Recommended Posts

Interesting note Kim Cruse was on the Terrell Show (lots of singing clips in there so listen there if you want to hear some better quality videos of her) but she apparently won an online singing competition. I couldn’t find many details about it, but apparently “thousands” from all around the world would send in videos of themselves singing and Kim was the winner! I wonder if that will help or hurt her chances if she’s on the show or even if she brings it up at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

Interesting note Kim Cruse was on the Terrell Show (lots of singing clips in there so listen there if you want to hear some better quality videos of her) but she apparently won an online singing competition. I couldn’t find many details about it, but apparently “thousands” from all around the world would send in videos of themselves singing and Kim was the winner! I wonder if that will help or hurt her chances if she’s on the show or even if she brings it up at all

Yes the online competition is “The Race to the Blue”. It is Terrells competition. Her winning that competition allowed her to e on his Show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In 3 days it is the Rehearsal Taping, does anyone know when tickets acceptance will get out/what will be featured since its not exactly the first day of blinds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

In 3 days it is the Rehearsal Taping, does anyone know when tickets acceptance will get out/what will be featured since its not exactly the first day of blinds?

I was wondering what would actually be happening at the rehearsal like will the contestants be rehearsing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

I was looking at Liam’s page, he just followed all of the coaches. 

he also follows The Voice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Liam is on this season I think he’ll get treated like Thunderstorm since they both have that uniqueness in their voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

If Liam is on this season I think he’ll get treated like Thunderstorm since they both have that uniqueness in their voice.

eh, he'll probably be a frontrunner, but they won't pimp two similar people in a row I think. they'll go for someone new

Edited by ashwinner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Now we all know he’s gonna be a 4 chair turn.

I can see Kelly not turning maybe even John, Blake and Gwen seem to be the main contenders for him. Just my take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

I can see Kelly not turning maybe even John, Blake and Gwen seem to be the main contenders for him. Just my take.

John seems the least likely to turn, Kelly and Gwen I'm on the fence about, and Blake seems the most likely - that said, I could be completely wrong about that. Regardless, if he gets chair turns I can see him being an act that one of the coaches talks about seeing in the finale even if he ends up not making it to the live rounds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VintageVoice said:

John seems the least likely to turn, Kelly and Gwen I'm on the fence about, and Blake seems the most likely - that said, I could be completely wrong about that. Regardless, if he gets chair turns I can see him being an act that one of the coaches talks about seeing in the finale even if he ends up not making it to the live rounds.

Completely agree. I can see one of them saying they will make finale only to be dropped in Battles/Knockouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Completely agree. I can see one of them saying they will make finale only to be dropped in Battles/Knockouts.

I can see him making it to the Knockouts this season at the very least, but I said the same thing about Kailey and that didn't happen so I'm not going to try and guess how long he'd last on the show until we get confirmation he makes it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Right? Same odds at the finale as Trinity Rose. ;)

 


I forgot about her. She’s 17 now, so her window of opportunity is about to close. Looks like she probably put The Voice behind her anyway, so I don’t see her auditioning again. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol I think John will def turn for him if he’s on the show because John usually gets singers and turns for them with unique Tones eg. Dominic Haynes (S16) 

Thunderstorm Artis (S18)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

This guy?

 

Dude, let’s wait and see if he turns a chair first, before putting him in the finale. 🙃

 

Battle fodder. Knockouts at best. 

 

He's decent, but at first glance he looks like the guy who will get eliminated by a similar artist but with a more southern vibe. His knockout song will probably be a bluesy version of "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran 😂

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Kim Cruse sounds like the always reliable lock for 3rd place :thumbs: :haha:

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, echoap said:

And Kim Cruse sounds like the always reliable lock for 3rd place :thumbs: :haha:

Lololol She isn’t a confirmed contestant yet so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I can see him making it to the Knockouts this season at the very least, but I said the same thing about Kailey and that didn't happen so I'm not going to try and guess how long he'd last on the show until we get confirmation he makes it.

don't remind me of Kailey's ROBBERY 😠

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

This guy?

 

Dude, let’s wait and see if he turns a chair first, before putting him in the finale. 🙃

 

lol yeah you're right, I think he sounds somewhat similar to thunderstorm, but who knows at this point - and anyway, I'm not anyone to judge this cause I didn't really like thunderstorm in the first place

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really see the tstorm resemblance tbh, to me, he is more like Michael Lee 👀

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...