The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, for anyone who's seen my comments about my mom being Peak Minivan - she likes John H. and thinks he's the best voice so far (despite him not being country whatsoever), and she enjoyed Cami, Sid, Taryn, and Ryan from tonight's show. She wasn't a fan of Ian (I gambled and lost with that) but given that information, I think Jim's gonna be right up her alley. TBD what she thinks of the rest of the contestants since I don't want to spoil things for her.

Was it the mumbling? I really think the audience is going to be split on this issue, and Jim was clearly more well received. Taryn too. Blake should have thrown him up against the trio instead. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Was it the mumbling? I really think the audience is going to be split on this issue, and Jim was clearly more well received. Taryn too. Blake should have thrown him up against the trio instead. 

She said he was too gravelly, which I should've expected but it was worth a shot.

OMG Ryan was so good tonight. He is leading on the reactions and views on FB page 🤯. He got more than 6k reacts, it'd be hard bc I love Taryn as well 😔

It's weird though that a lot supports Ryan bc few supported Mandi back then, well they are different but still... weird

EDIT: He is also leading on Twitter with 700+ likes!! With Cami being 2nd with 500+ likes

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1

the second episode was a little more interesting than the first, but it's still shy ...

Cami remains the best of this episode, knowing that John isn't going to keep her, either he made the wrong choice or John put on an amazing performance with Celine Dion

Cami with the song I Put A Spell on You, I don't really see what the connection is with her voice, this song needs a powerful / deep voice, a sultry voice like Cami does not go on this song. .. which will explain this choice of not choosing it

Cami and Sid are tied right now for the highest percentage on The Voice app this season with 87%. Both of them were dropped by John and picked up by Kelly. I just realized now that Sid eventually made his momma happy by ending up on Team Blake. It's good he got to experience being coached by the other two first though. Considering only one person can win, I don't think it's a bad strategy at all to make the most of the experience and go for working with as many coaches as possible since they all have something different to offer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rhapsody99 said:

Cami and Sid are tied right now for the highest percentage on The Voice app this season with 87%. Both of them were dropped by John and picked up by Kelly. I just realized now that Sid eventually made his momma happy by ending up on Team Blake. It's good he got to experience being coached by the other two first though. Considering only one person can win, I don't think it's a bad strategy at all to make the most of the experience and go for working with as many coaches as possible since they all have something different to offer. 

I seriously don't trust these percentages. Last season Todd got 85% while Nelson had 88%, Joanna had 90%, T-storm and Toneisha had 93% and Mike Jerel had 95% so I was afraid for Todd but he ended up winning LOL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, French20 said:

Cami with the song I Put A Spell on You, I don't really see what the connection is with her voice, this song needs a powerful / deep voice, a sultry voice like Cami does not go on this song. .. which will explain this choice of not choosing it

She did a cover of it on her channel... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

She did a cover of it on her channel... 

I confirm what I say after listening to it, she sings really well, but this kind of song I prefer powerful voices than soft voices like her

then I think that it was not his performance that made him eliminated from John's team, it was rather that there was John H opposite with Celine Dion, I am already preparing for the high notes on All by myself haha

5 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

As much as I hate to say it, Taryn seems to be not receiving much support from all social media platforms so far. I am shocked because she was that type where minivan will love or.. something?

Who said she was the type that minivan would love? Certainly not me. She’s a 30 year old female. It takes a while for minivan to warm up to those. 

At any rate, Her numbers aren’t that bad. She has the 2nd highest number of views on Facebook, IG, and Twitter. Her Facebook likes are not as good as Jim’s, but they aren’t really far off either. I would expect him to have more with that crowd. Yes, it helped that hers was leaked, but those who were on the premiere have the advantage of having their videos up longer. I mean, if we’re going to base potential minivan support on these numbers, I guess Payge and Cami are out of it too, and Aaron Scott is a frontrunner. 🙃

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Who said she was the type that minivan would love? Certainly not me. She’s a 30 year old female. It takes a while for minivan to warm up to those. 

At any rate, Her numbers aren’t that bad. She has the 2nd highest number of views on Facebook, IG, and Twitter. Her Facebook likes are not as good as Jim’s, but they aren’t really far off either. I would expect him to have more with that crowd. Yes, it helped that hers was leaked, but those who were on the premiere have the advantage of having their videos up longer. I mean, if we’re going to base potential minivan support on these numbers, I guess Payge and Cami are out of it too, and Aaron Scott is a frontrunner. 🙃

Oh sorry I just thought she'd get something that the support that Alisan had, but I guess it ain't it. 

And yeah but this is like a heads up that Ryan might win that KO. I mean yeah I don't know, it is just MY opinion, okay? 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Oh sorry I just thought she'd get something that the support that Alisan had, but I guess it ain't it. 

And yeah but this is like a heads up that Ryan might win that KO. I mean yeah I don't know, it is just MY opinion, okay? 🤣

I said that last week, so you’re not exactly breaking the story here. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Even after that great audition, I still think...

PV: Tanner

Sv: Desz

It could even be reversed, but that would be a bit of a surprise. Cami has an outside shot, if one of those two falter, but Kelly clearly prefers male country singers and divas with huge voices. Plus those two are her original team members, and she tends to be loyal.  

Regrettably, I have to agree here.  This has been my thought all along.  Cami is fantastic but anytime you have to get past male country AND a diva, your odds are long.

4 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

Regrettably, I have to agree here.  This has been my thought all along.  Cami is fantastic but anytime you have to get past male country AND a diva, your odds are long.

If she can’t get PV or Sv, hopefully she’ll at least have a shot at the WC. That’s probably Taryn’s best shot too, assuming she can get past the KO, which could be a huge obstacle. 

27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If she can’t get PV or Sv, hopefully she’ll at least have a shot at the WC. That’s probably Taryn’s best shot too, assuming she can get past the KO, which could be a huge obstacle. 

Totally forgot about WC.  Likely the best shot for Cami.  Although if Ryan wins the 4-way even that gets dicey for her.  Oh well...it's added intrigue I guess.

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Interestingly, John picked up 2 very strong contenders but dumps them both and gets Chloe instead

I think Chloe and Madeline C are the most underrated/ dark horses. Chloe was one of my favorites when I was looking at the season prior to battle round spoilers; she’s really good.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I think Chloe and Madeline C are the most underrated/ dark horses. Chloe was one of my favorites when I was looking at the season prior to battle round spoilers; she’s really good.

I don't think Gwen would have let Chloe go if she didn't have Payge.  I also suspect she thought John would pick her up.  She FLEW, like FLEW out of her chair when John stole her.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Chloe is giving me a little bit of Oliv Blu vibes and I loved Oliv. I worry she won’t get votes but listen to this... she is stellar. 

THAT'S who she reminded me of, I knew there was a similar artist on the show a little while back but I totally brain-farted on Oliv's name so thanks 😂

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I have to mention I´m surprised that Kelly even thought of putting Ryan on risk (4 way KO) after she reacted to his audition the way she did. And his battle song was totally in his lane as well. 

Well if when you see his battle with Marissa you will understand because few chile she really sang that song, didn’t even know he was there tbh even though I knew him from ex on the peak