The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Carter was the last spot for team Gwen there’s no way he’s on episode 3

Then I think you just answered the question. He’ll be fresh in the viewers’ minds when the voting starts. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

For y'all that speak fluent Minivan - do I send my mom Jim or Ian (along with a second, not-country artist) from last night since she missed the show? I'm pretty sure John Holiday's going to be one of the two I send her, but I don't know which country guy would be more likely to do well with Minivan so I'm torn between them.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

For y'all that speak fluent Minivan - do I send my mom Jim or Ian (along with a second, not-country artist) from last night since she missed the show? I'm pretty sure John Holiday's going to be one of the two I send her, but I don't know which country guy would be more likely to do well with Minivan so I'm torn between them.

If your mom prefers gravelly, low tones, send him Ian, if she´s more into powerful and gruff voices, then Jim.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

If your mom prefers gravelly, low tones, send him Ian, if she´s more into powerful and gruff voices, then Jim.

Ian it is, then - she likes the deeper voices, and I forgot that she's seen Zac Brown Band in concert so that gives him an edge there too.

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Weirder edits have happened - Jim Ranger didn't audition until Kelly had only two spots left and they ignored that to squeeze him in the premiere.

Tbh I doubt they’d alter with the last spots from each team, which is why I’m so confident on WTW, Carter, Emmalee, and James being 100% on the last episode. Jim being in the premiere was a whole lot of editing you’re right, but I don’t think it’s weirder than pushing a coach’s last chair turn to the third episode of the blinds. It would require a lot more work with all of the “I have one more spot left” and “my team is full”. Especially since he’s a Gwen vs John battle, so that comment will probably come up from Gwen’s side

• Like 1

Some things after tonight:

- Ryan is a threat, I can definitely see him winning that KO, and Taryn is a strong competitor. We still have to see how are the other two, but somehow I´m presuming it´s between this two.

- Sid was phenomenal, and got a  higher percentage in the app that both Jim and Ian, and we know he´s Team Blake. I know this neccesarily means he´s gonna get the PV, but he might not be as lost as we presumed before. FB has received him very well too.

- Strangely, so far, none of the 4 chair turnes have closed an episode, and it´s surprising considering how little there have been this season. I now  wouldn´t be surprised if Desz actually doesn´t close next week. We got an unexpected closer tonight.

- Seems like IDF is gonna fume when John L. lets go of Cami for John H., who is polarizing here. Watching their auditions, I prefer him honestly, but we´ll see how they both do when the moment comes.

• Like 3

Even after that great audition, I still think...

PV: Tanner

Sv: Desz

It could even be reversed, but that would be a bit of a surprise. Cami has an outside shot, if one of those two falter, but Kelly clearly prefers male country singers and divas with huge voices. Plus those two are her original team members, and she tends to be loyal.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I wonder if people will say that John "ruined" his team this year. The controversies I can see are letting go of Sid, and choosing to pair John and Cami

On paper, letting go of Sid was a mistake, but we still have to see the battle to judge properly.

On the other hand, pairing John and Cami, yeah, I´m betting that to be his dumbest move of the season.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It could even be reversed, but that would be a bit of a surprise. Cami has an outside shot, if one of those two falter, but Kelly clearly prefers male country singers and divas with huge voices. Plus those two are her original team members, and she tends to be loyal.  

Sadly I agree (I actually think even Ryan has a better shot to move on to the Top 8 than Cami)

Edited by Daillon
47 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Sadly I agree (I actually think even Ryan has a better shot to move on to the Top 8 than Cami)

Damn, I forgot about that possibility. Let’s hope he doesn’t have the chance! Remember, a win for Ryan in the 4-way KO weakens Cami’s chances of PV, save, or wild card (if there is one this season). Choose wisely.  ;)

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

Unpopular opinion: I like Madeline Consoer. She’s got some soul in her voice and nice riffs. Soulful pop country I like better than most country though. 

I’m going to go as far and say she might be more of a threat than Tanner on Kelly’s team for country

Edited by Blirel
  • Like 5
22 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Unpopular opinion: I like Madeline Consoer. She’s got some soul in her voice and nice riffs. Soulful pop country I like better than most country though. 

I’m going to go as far and say she might be more of a threat than Tanner on Kelly’s team for country

I’m gonna agree here. I really liked her audition. Idk how much of a threat she is compared to Tanner since I haven’t heard him sing or Kelly’s reaction to him, but she’s definitely underrated.

Speaking of unpopular opinions, i really loved Chloé’s audition and didn’t think it was boring at all, as people were saying when the taping occurred. She’s one of the most interesting contestants in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

This is my biggest worry for cami the fact she isn’t original kelly 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Unpop opinion: I enjoyed Liam St John, sucks that he´s cut in the battles.

With you on this - I think if his battle had been earlier there's a chance he may've advanced (since his battle was the last one filmed), but we also don't know how that battle played out.

right, i did really like liam technically, although i didn't feel too much from the song. i think that's probably because its a kind of sensual song and i usually only feel what the artist is singing when its something more sad

• Like 1

Also, for anyone who's seen my comments about my mom being Peak Minivan - she likes John H. and thinks he's the best voice so far (despite him not being country whatsoever), and she enjoyed Cami, Sid, Taryn, and Ryan from tonight's show. She wasn't a fan of Ian (I gambled and lost with that) but given that information, I think Jim's gonna be right up her alley. TBD what she thinks of the rest of the contestants since I don't want to spoil things for her.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, for anyone who's seen my comments about my mom being Peak Minivan - she likes John H. and thinks he's the best voice so far (despite him not being country whatsoever), and she enjoyed Cami, Sid, Taryn, and Ryan from tonight's show. She wasn't a fan of Ian (I gambled and lost with that) but given that information, I think Jim's gonna be right up her alley. TBD what she thinks of the rest of the contestants since I don't want to spoil things for her.

your mom and i have pretty similar tastes from this episode!