The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Facebook is being kinder to John H. that I was expecting. He´s gotten better reception than Tamara there.

That's a relief, even though I preferred Tamara I think the race for the Team Legend frontrunner might be closer than we're currently predicting (which makes things more interesting). 

As an aside, considering social media responses from the main demographic, I'm strongly considering swapping Jim out for Ian in my team - I preferred Jim from a technical standpoint but it seems like long-term the smarter move might be picking Ian over Jim (I could keep both, but I have other names I want to see onscreen before I make that specific call). Is it worth it, or is it too soon to call given it hasn't been a full day yet?

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ashwinner said:

okay wait it makes sense that marisa thought her KO result was unfair now, because kelly told her she would be shocked she was not in the finale. to then be cut by kelly must feel really sad and disappointing. i get her perspective more now.... i actually feel *really* bad for her :( 

Yeah, once I heard Kelly say that, Marisa's reaction began to make a whole lot more sense.  I cannot believe that Kelly would say that, and then eliminate her like that.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ashwinner said:

okay wait it makes sense that marisa thought her KO result was unfair now, because kelly told her she would be shocked she was not in the finale. to then be cut by kelly must feel really sad and disappointing. i get her perspective more now.... i actually feel *really* bad for her :( 

And now I feel like a massive a-hole for pre-judging her reaction as "over the top" without that knowledge - that's gotta sting hearing someone you look up to say you could be in the finale and then get dropped.

30 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

And now I feel like a massive a-hole for pre-judging her reaction as "over the top" without that knowledge - that's gotta sting hearing someone you look up to say you could be in the finale and then get dropped.

I think that's an extra invitation to the Personally Victimized by Adam Levine (or Kelly Clarkson) Support Group.

I just hope she doesn't go Molly Stevens/Rizzi Myers when it airs. She seems to be a nice woman.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Rodney said:

Yeah, once I heard Kelly say that, Marisa's reaction began to make a whole lot more sense.  I cannot believe that Kelly would say that, and then eliminate her like that.

Oh, FGS, every season they tell at least 10-15 people that they will make the 4 person final. If you can’t distinguish pitching like a used car salesman from actual critique, you’re a naive idiot. And Marisa has been at this too long for that excuse.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, Ian´s leading in views on FB by a large margin and has been very well recieved, not to mention, he´s a got a great, gritty tone, and an adorable daughter. This is the snowflake killer of the season people.

As of right now Jim Ranger is the most viewed on FB with 287k views and John H is a close second with 235k views. The others who got more than 100k views are Marisa and Ian.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

As of right now Jim Ranger is the most viewed on FB with 287k views and John H is a close second with 235k views. The others who got more than 100k views are Marisa and Ian.

They all have over 100K views. Jim has the highest likes and shares too, but it’s not as though he appears to be a runaway train based on these numbers. It’s probably too soon to take Facebook numbers seriously anyway. 

EDIT: Overall, these premiere numbers are very poor (views, shares, likes, comments) for a page with 17 million followers. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They all have over 100K views. Jim has the highest likes and shares too, but it’s not as though he appears to be a runaway train based on these numbers. It’s probably too soon to take Facebook numbers seriously anyway. 

EDIT: Overall, these premiere numbers are very poor (views, shares, likes, comments) for a page with 17 million followers. 

yeah overall these numbers are very low I seriously don't know what has happened to fall seasons s17 views on FB AND YT were also low.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

Oh, FGS, every season they tell at least 10-15 people that they will make the 4 person final. If you can’t distinguish pitching like a used car salesman from actual critique, you’re a naive idiot. And Marisa has been at this too long for that excuse.

Damn Right GIF by memecandy

• Like 1

it looks like Taryn was singing on the top of her range too so she's gonna need to tone the band down for her performances

The band is drowning her. And this is only the prerecorded rounds. But hey it was pretty decent. 8/10

Edited by jus.vshn

13 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Is it me or is the band really loud on this one? She's great, but she's barely on top of the music.

And Taryn brought up the fact that she sang at Ole Red.

That was better than all of the performances yesterday except maybe Payge. I liked it.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

it looks like Taryn was singing on the top of her range too so she's gonna need to tone the band down for her performances

The band is drowning her. And this is only the prerecorded rounds. But hey it was pretty decent. 8/10

Even if that was the top of her range, it would be pretty good. I think it’s a C6. But I’ve heard her go even higher. 

She killed it, but I’m also disappointed in the sound mix. It’s the same thing they did to Tamara. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2