• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Posted Images

Hopefully we get some sort of coach announcement this week(if there’s a new or new returning coach) they announced Nick the week before they shot s18. They are shooting s20 next week so this week we should be getting something for sure.

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Hopefully we get some sort of coach announcement this week(if there’s a new or new returning coach) they announced Nick the week before they shot s18. They are shooting s20 next week so this week we should be getting something for sure.

:w00tbounce:

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

anyway the returns will play between those there because:

Usher (who looks like he's gearing up for his comeback as a mega mentor this season + promoting his performance at AGT)

Jhud (who is not present in the next season of the voice uk)

Alicia Keys (who released a new album but got her promotion for BBMAs from The Voice)

Nick (who will definitely come back in a season if not the 20)

and they will replace John and Gwen

4 minutes ago, French20 said:

anyway the returns will play between those there because:

Usher (who looks like he's gearing up for his comeback as a mega mentor this season + promoting his performance at AGT)

Jhud (who is not present in the next season of the voice uk)

Alicia Keys (who released a new album but got her promotion for BBMAs from The Voice)

Nick (who will definitely come back in a season if not the 20)

and they will replace John and Gwen

i don’t think either or john or gwen will necessarily leave

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

i don’t think either or john or gwen will necessarily leave

John because he might need a season off from what happened

and Gwen because she has never done 2 seasons in a row

and I think NBC will want to change the current panel so as not to tire viewers, knowing that they will never change Blake and Kelly ...

• Like 1

Among other reasons I'm very excited that the show stars tonight because finally we'll get something new to talk about, these S20 panel predictions and why AA divas don't win etc need to be put to rest at least for now lmao

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Froggesam said:

When do y’all think WTW will premier? 

7 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I believe they are Blake's last chair turn so they'll be at the 4th episode at the earliest.

Have they ever had a team fill before the last episode of blinds (here stateside at least)? If not, then I could see them either opening or being the second act of Ep. 5

Well, Blake just revealed how winners on Blake Shelton's The Voice are really chosen. 😉

Blake gets a special gift from Kelly for joining her four time guest club and Blake returned the gesture with a little gift of his own to her. 

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Have they ever had a team fill before the last episode of blinds (here stateside at least)? If not, then I could see them either opening or being the second act of Ep. 5

I believe in an early season before the format got as solidified as it is now. I imagine WTW will close hour 1 of the last episode and it’s possible it could be Blake’s only spot from the whole 2 hours. Realistically they only need to air 4 contestants after:

Carter Rubin, Emmalee, Bailey Rae (based on the dialogue, it seems like they have to put her after Kelly and Blake are both full), and James Pyle.

Casme did come after but they could possibly edit her in somewhere earlier if they don’t specifically mention how John’s the only one with an open spot.

And Julia Cooper and Lain Roy can probably be edited in somewhere else without a problem.

Edited by Someone648
4 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

They should of done studios this season for auditions and everything

And care about the artists and give them that platform and experience with professional recording setups? HA.

• Haha 4

TODAY IS THE DAY PEOPLE! Ah, it's finally premiere day and I am throughly excited for this! Hopefully we'll have many new things to discuss and some news about S20 and stuff this week, so a happy premiere day to everyone! (Also the fact they are starting to shoot S20 next week is getting me even more ecstatic lmao)

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, French20 said:

John because he might need a season off from what happened

and Gwen because she has never done 2 seasons in a row

and I think NBC will want to change the current panel so as not to tire viewers, knowing that they will never change Blake and Kelly ...

right, i can totally see both of those happening, though i don't think either is guaranteed. i do think though that they'd wanna control the amount of gwake on the show in a row cause im sure to some of the audience that gets old quickly

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

A short clip of Marisa and Gwen's interaction from "Today"

god i have a sour taste in my mouth about the whole KO thing... i feel kind of bad for her ig

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

right, i can totally see both of those happening, though i don't think either is guaranteed. i do think though that they'd wanna control the amount of gwake on the show in a row cause im sure to some of the audience that gets old quickly

Riight, I guess it's very likely they will switch one of the coaches, and we all know it's not Blake or Kelly, maybe they will switch both Gwen and John, or just one of them, personally I think John is more likely to leave than Gwen, he hasn't left since he started the show and with what happened to him and his wife and all the hate against him, ig it's likelier for John to leave instead of Gwen, but like it was said here, Gwen never did two seasons in a row and they might wanna control the amounts of Gwake on the show, so who knows honestly, all we have is the four most likely candidates for next season replacements

Edited by moonlighty
3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

god i have a sour taste in my mouth about the whole KO thing... i feel kind of bad for her ig

I mean, I can kind of understand where Marisa's coming from - when you work your ass off for an opportunity and do your best with a song that means a lot to you (or whatever the equivalent in your field is), it can be really upsetting to have it unexpectedly end. Could she have handled it better? For sure. Does that mean her frustrations and disappointment aren't valid? Absolutely not.

Maybe she was overly confident, maybe Kelly pulled a Micah vs. Tayler level of surprising decision, maybe it's a bit of both - until we see it actually play out on screen, spoilers are what we have to go off of and those aren't necessarily without their own biases.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I mean, I can kind of understand where Marisa's coming from - when you work your ass off for an opportunity and do your best with a song that means a lot to you (or whatever the equivalent in your field is), it can be really upsetting to have it unexpectedly end. Could she have handled it better? For sure. Does that mean her frustrations and disappointment aren't valid? Absolutely not.

Maybe she was overly confident, maybe Kelly pulled a Micah vs. Tayler level of surprising decision, maybe it's a bit of both - until we see it actually play out on screen, spoilers are what we have to go off of and those aren't necessarily without their own biases.

yeah, i totally agree that it must be really hard and we also don't know everything yet. whether or not she "deserved" to win, i can see how frustrating it must be to leave the competition when you feel as if you should move on

i feel bad b/c if they air this, it would probably make it less likely that people would want to work with her based on her time at the voice b/c of the "drama." i hope they leave it out, though i am very curious about what happened exactly

• Like 2
Just now, ashwinner said:

yeah, i totally agree that it must be really hard and we also don't know everything yet. whether or not she "deserved" to win, i can see how frustrating it must be to leave the competition when you feel as if you should move on

i feel bad b/c if they air this, it would probably make it less likely that people would want to work with her based on her time at the voice b/c of the "drama." i hope they leave it out, though i am very curious about what happened exactly

If TPTB doesn't want to cause drama early on (and generally, the only drama they make is within the coaching panel) then the most they'll likely keep in is the stab to the heart motion, which isn't necessarily the best look but it's nowhere as rough of a handling as they could give the situation.

• Like 2

I´m fairly confident that they´ll leave it out. They typically cut the cringy moments, like Jean Kelly in S7 telling Blake and Gwen to do a 70s or 80s dance off ( don´t remember very well) for her to choose her coach, and that attitude was reflected in Gwen´s famous sad face when Jean was stolen in the battles and why she was so harsh towards her in the playoffs. I think I remember a source saying that Tyshawn in S15 actually begged for a steal after he lost his KO.

So yeah, the producers don´t tend to like drama, and while they don´t care about helping the contestants or airing their bad vocal performance, I have a little hope that they at least don´t want to completely demolish any chance they have at a career by exposing moments like this.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m fairly confident that they´ll leave it out. They typically cut the cringy moments, like Jean Kelly in S7 telling Blake and Gwen to do a 70s or 80s dance off ( don´t remember very well) for her to choose her coach, and that attitude was reflected in Gwen´s famous sad face when Jean was stolen in the battles and why she was so harsh towards her in the playoffs. I think I remember a source saying that Tyshawn in S15 actually begged for a steal after he lost his KO.

So yeah, the producers don´t tend to like drama, and while they don´t care about helping the contestants or airing their bad vocal performance, I have a little hope that they at least don´t want to completely demolish any chance they have at a career by exposing moments like this.

They might not be as helpful as they used to be (still bitter about them cutting pre-lives studio stuff) but the fact the show's less inherently contestant-drama-focused should protect Marisa's reputation to an extent. If she posts about it after the episode airs and drama happens from that, then that's on her.

7 minutes ago, Ronald13 said:

She should've picked Gwen 

gwen has two frontrunners in payge and carter, and she wanted her "country moment" w ben so i expect she would have ended up with: payge/carter/countryperson, no matter whether marisa was on her team or not