Jump to content

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Tamara is actually going good on Facebook for the circumstances she’s in. None of the coaches reposted it (like they always do from previous seasons), NBC didn’t repost it. Lol so this is all her. Without any boosts.

Her IG video has also surpassed Nelson’s own in views likes and comments

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The new IDF look is interesting. It's 100% easier on mobile but desktop is gonna take a bit of getting used to. Overall it functions the same though so I don't really have any complaints lol

You can’t see your inbox messages or notifications on mobile though... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking through social medias again, JusJon and Larriah Jackson confirmed that they're not on the first week.

Also, I'm relatively convinced Marisa Corvo will be Monday just based on the amount of other people that have specified Monday for her.

 

And on the note of Marisa since I know we've been talking about her KO a bit again..., it's hard to make a judgment on her if we haven't seen any of it yet (unless of course you attended a taping). The way I interpreted what was said by the sources, it sounded like maybe she was a bit too confident and a bit too dramatic for her elimination, but it's hard to call her a jerk when none of us know her personally or know anything backstage. Although the contestants were pretty distanced this season, they've been hyping each other up on Instagram and giving a lot of praise to each other. Marisa is one of the contestants that plenty of others have spoken very highly of/called her a sweetheart/etc., so I'm just saying that while we may be preparing for a cringy reaction or something, maybe we can take it a bit lighter on Marisa lol.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Looking through social medias again, JusJon and Larriah Jackson confirmed that they're not on the first week.

Also, I'm relatively convinced Marisa Corvo will be Monday just based on the amount of other people that have specified Monday for her.

 

And on the note of Marisa since I know we've been talking about her KO a bit again..., it's hard to make a judgment on her if we haven't seen any of it yet (unless of course you attended a taping). The way I interpreted what was said by the sources, it sounded like maybe she was a bit too confident and a bit too dramatic for her elimination, but it's hard to call her a jerk when none of us know her personally or know anything backstage. Although the contestants were pretty distanced this season, they've been hyping each other up on Instagram and giving a lot of praise to each other. Marisa is one of the contestants that plenty of others have spoken very highly of/called her a sweetheart/etc., so I'm just saying that while we may be preparing for a cringy reaction or something, maybe we can take it a bit lighter on Marisa lol.

thanks for the clarification, as someone who was just judging off of the comments (didn't attend the taping), it's easy to misinterpret the situation

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Ryan Gallagher did confirmed that he will be on MONDAY, based on his IG comment I have posted here. That will be weird because Eli Z. will be on Monday too lmao 2 opera singers for Kelly?

 

Eli Z is an opera singer???

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Eli Z is an opera singer???

No, but based on his song pick for audition, Eli x Ryan could've been a pretty fair battle pairing (although Marisa/Ryan sounds pretty good as well...)

 

Here's Eli's blind from La Voz Mexico for reference:

 

At least they won't be able to pull the "I have no guys on my team" card with Kelly this season.

 

Edited by Someone648
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

No, but based on his song pick for audition, Eli x Ryan could've been a pretty fair battle pairing (although Marisa/Ryan sounds pretty good as well...)

 

Here's Eli's blind from La Voz Mexico for reference:

 

At least they won't be able to pull the "I have no guys on my team" card with Kelly this season.

 

Also, I get it's off topic but I have to mention this:

I was looking up stuff about La Voz Mexico and I learned that their most recent season (season 9 apparently) consisted of a top 168 with 42 CONTESTANTS ON EACH TEAM:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Voz_(Mexican_season_9)

42 CONTESANTS PER TEAM????

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also, I get it's off topic but I have to mention this:

I was looking up stuff about La Voz Mexico and I learned that their most recent season (season 9 apparently) consisted of a top 168 with 42 CONTESTANTS ON EACH TEAM:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Voz_(Mexican_season_9)

42 CONTESANTS PER TEAM????

20 episodes just to finish blinds

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

20 episodes just to finish blinds

And the whole show finished in less than 3 months. Bizarre but kind of applause-worthy that they pulled off that many performances at once.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Kelly says..

 

Tanner>Marisa>Ryan  

 

Pretty interesting. I’ll never try to figure out how she arrives at some of her decisions. My guess is she thinks she has a winner in Tanner. 

Perhaps the song choice might have hurt Marisa and might have not allowed to perform to the level of her battle , while  Tanner went comfortably country. Just a supposition.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So then we have for the premiere so far confirmed:

Lauren Frihauf (Team Gwen)

Tamara Jade (Team Legend)

Ryan Gallagher (Team Kelly)

Eli Zamora (Team Kelly)

 

Blake tends to get strong people on the premiere, so excluding Jim, he might get some heavy hitters there.

 

We´re also gonna need a block, and since Tamara is either opening or closing, I don´t think it´s John H. Since this audition seems like the perfect one to introduce Gwen´s t shirt gun, I´m betting that Ryan Berg is her other contestant in the first episode.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Perhaps the song choice might have hurt Marisa and might have not allowed to perform to the level of her battle , while  Tanner went comfortably country. Just a supposition.


Perhaps, but then she proceeded to eliminate her only teen girl in favor of Tanner, despite reports the teen girl performed well. 
 

Kelly says...male country singer>>>>>>....

 

Well, except for S15, when she chose Chevel over Mikele Buck. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Looking through social medias again, JusJon and Larriah Jackson confirmed that they're not on the first week.

Also, I'm relatively convinced Marisa Corvo will be Monday just based on the amount of other people that have specified Monday for her.

 

And on the note of Marisa since I know we've been talking about her KO a bit again..., it's hard to make a judgment on her if we haven't seen any of it yet (unless of course you attended a taping). The way I interpreted what was said by the sources, it sounded like maybe she was a bit too confident and a bit too dramatic for her elimination, but it's hard to call her a jerk when none of us know her personally or know anything backstage. Although the contestants were pretty distanced this season, they've been hyping each other up on Instagram and giving a lot of praise to each other. Marisa is one of the contestants that plenty of others have spoken very highly of/called her a sweetheart/etc., so I'm just saying that while we may be preparing for a cringy reaction or something, maybe we can take it a bit lighter on Marisa lol.

As the original poster mentioning people being jerks, my comment was aimed exclusively at Jason Warrior and his ego - Marisa may have been overconfident about her performance but unless she has specifically been cited as being rude/unkind towards the rest of the cast and crew (which it seems like she hasn't given people are speaking highly of her) then I have no reason to believe she's rude or unkind.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

As the original poster mentioning people being jerks, my comment was aimed exclusively at Jason Warrior and his ego - Marisa may have been overconfident about her performance but unless she has specifically been cited as being rude/unkind towards the rest of the cast and crew (which it seems like she hasn't given people are speaking highly of her) then I have no reason to believe she's rude or unkind.

yeah my understanding is that she thought a little too highly of herself, not that she was unkind

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

As the original poster mentioning people being jerks, my comment was aimed exclusively at Jason Warrior and his ego - Marisa may have been overconfident about her performance but unless she has specifically been cited as being rude/unkind towards the rest of the cast and crew (which it seems like she hasn't given people are speaking highly of her) then I have no reason to believe she's rude or unkind.

Agreed! With Jason I think it's weird because we have no reason to assume he was rude or anything based on his time on The Voice, while on The Four they made him seem like a villain. It seems like a lot of what they did on The Four was done for drama so he's probably not even bad in real life either. Hope his time on AI goes well for him.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...