The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

okay wait it makes sense that marisa thought her KO result was unfair now, because kelly told her she would be shocked she was not in the finale. to then be cut by kelly must feel really sad and disappointing. i get her perspective more now.... i actually feel *really* bad for her :( 

Same. 😔 I really enjoyed Marisa’s audition, so much so that I added her to my app team (in the “Up for Removal” section unfortunately.) :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She didn’t say anything about Jim’s....:P

I mean, Jim was good, but I wanted to like him more, and I loved Ian´s tone. Now I´m hoping he gets far and shows some guitar skills.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Based on the people likely to appear tomorrow, the leak will probably be Cami or Taryn (Fingers crossed it's Cami cuz I'm personally really excited for her audition, the first leak was already Team Legend tho so Taryn may be likelier)

why-not-both.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Based on the people likely to appear tomorrow, the leak will probably be Cami or Taryn (Fingers crossed it's Cami cuz I'm personally really excited for her audition, the first leak was already Team Legend tho so Taryn may be likelier)

Something tells me the leak is gonna be Ryan

42 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I give her a 0% chance of winning (which sucks but we all know how this show works)

Heavily agree, sadly. I'm just hoping she makes finale so we get the most performances possible. Carter is her only competition to make it there, and I have a feeling she'll be the one that makes it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Something tells me the leak is gonna be Ryan

Same goes here. I am not sure but they kept on showing Ryan (like what they did to Tamara) on the previews.

Wonder why? hmm. Maybe they want him to win the 4 way KO or something? Or maybe because he is unique being an opera singer. But they did not do that to Mandi T. last year

59 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Wait there's a leak tomorrow?

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Facebook is being kinder to John H. that I was expecting. He´s gotten better reception than Tamara there.

That's a relief, even though I preferred Tamara I think the race for the Team Legend frontrunner might be closer than we're currently predicting (which makes things more interesting). 

As an aside, considering social media responses from the main demographic, I'm strongly considering swapping Jim out for Ian in my team - I preferred Jim from a technical standpoint but it seems like long-term the smarter move might be picking Ian over Jim (I could keep both, but I have other names I want to see onscreen before I make that specific call). Is it worth it, or is it too soon to call given it hasn't been a full day yet?

4 hours ago, ashwinner said:

okay wait it makes sense that marisa thought her KO result was unfair now, because kelly told her she would be shocked she was not in the finale. to then be cut by kelly must feel really sad and disappointing. i get her perspective more now.... i actually feel *really* bad for her :( 

Yeah, once I heard Kelly say that, Marisa's reaction began to make a whole lot more sense.  I cannot believe that Kelly would say that, and then eliminate her like that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashwinner said:

And now I feel like a massive a-hole for pre-judging her reaction as "over the top" without that knowledge - that's gotta sting hearing someone you look up to say you could be in the finale and then get dropped.

30 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

And now I feel like a massive a-hole for pre-judging her reaction as "over the top" without that knowledge - that's gotta sting hearing someone you look up to say you could be in the finale and then get dropped.

I think that's an extra invitation to the Personally Victimized by Adam Levine (or Kelly Clarkson) Support Group.

I just hope she doesn't go Molly Stevens/Rizzi Myers when it airs. She seems to be a nice woman.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2