10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yep. I mean, between her IG and Facebook posts and comments, she’s basically told us she’s going to be on TUESDAY dozens of times. 

“Make sure you watch Monday and TUESDAY.”  

She’s not a very subtle individual to begin with. Before the weekend is up, she’ll probably just come out and say she’ll be on Tuesday. 

we're lucky that we stan someone who's so open about this stuff lolol

i wouldn't be surprised if she drops hints about her live songs once the lives start (when she wins the 4 way KO)

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yep. I mean, between her IG and Facebook posts and comments, she’s basically told us she’s going to be on TUESDAY dozens of times. 

“Make sure you watch Monday and TUESDAY.”  

She’s not a very subtle individual to begin with. Before the weekend is up, she’ll probably just come out and say she’ll be on Tuesday. 

I'm requesting sarcastic "So we only tune in on Monday night, right?" comments ASAP ;)

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, ashwinner said:

i wouldn't be surprised if she drops hints about her live songs once the lives start (when she wins the 4 way KO)

You're already assuming an awful lot.

Looks like this seasons Views on socials will be similar to season 17s numbers or lower. You can see that having Nick brought a big boost in YouTube views since adams seasons. Now that Nick is gone, we’re gonna see a drop.

IG- 190,000V/500Comments

YT- 263K-850 comments

FB- 650K

Facebook is very lower than previous seasons leaks I think this is because in the past, the coaches and nbc reposted the leaks in their pages but this season there was no repost to draw in more viewers.

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Looks like this seasons Views on socials will be similar to season 17s numbers or lower. You can see that having Nick brought a big boost in YouTube views since adams seasons. Now that Nick is gone, we’re gonna see a drop.

IG- 190,000V/500Comments

YT- 263K-850 comments

FB- 650K

Facebook is very lower than previous seasons leaks I think this is because in the past, the coaches and nbc reposted the leaks in their pages but this season there was no repost to draw in more viewers.

Those Facebook numbers are very poor for an account with 17M followers. Tamara’s video has only been shared 1.7K times.  Not good. 

• Like 1

I don't mind the new UI on mobile, but I'm not a fan of the desktop version. 

As for views, if they wanted better viewer engagement a country leak or a "shock factor" one would've likely done better on SM (especially Facebook) - the former genre is up and away the fan favorite, while the latter would generate more buzz because the "can y'all BELIEVE this" sort of aspect would be in play. I definitely agree having Nick there was a solid boost for views too, though.

It also doesn't help Tamara's YT numbers that at least for a while after her audition went live the John promo was still the video that autoplayed when you clicked on the channel's homepage (since that factor always at least slightly inflates the view numbers).

I'm seeing a handful of people in the YT comments going around claiming Tamara picked Gwen 🤣

(Tbf Gwen actually could've been a decent choice, since Gwen gave her the technique feedback here and has done well with AA divas in recent seasons, but y'all, come on - if the fact that she immediately addressed John as "Uncle John" isn't a dead giveaway for him being her first choice coach...) 

• Like 2

Some possible reasons for the low number of views/interactions across all social media platforms. 

-People weren’t that impressed with Tamara’s performance, hence the low number of shares. 

-They’ve already seen Tamara on the show, numerous times. We talk about the tendency of the producers to bring in at least one contestant like her every season. This season, we have two. Viewers are craving something different. In the absence of originality, they will default to someone like Jim. 

-People are bored with the show, and no longer wait breathlessly for the leak. 

I think it’s a combination of all of the above. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4
Just now, VintageVoice said:

I'm seeing a handful of people in the YT comments going around claiming Tamara picked Gwen 🤣

(Tbf Gwen actually could've been a decent choice, since Gwen gave her the technique feedback here and has done well with AA divas in recent seasons, but y'all, come on - if the fact that she immediately addressed John as "Uncle John" isn't a dead giveaway for him being her first choice coach...) 

Yeah, I’ve seen people say that too. Like you said, Gwen wouldn’t have been a terrible choice for her. 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

-They’ve already seen Tamara on the show, numerous times. We talk about the tendency for the producers to bring in at least one contestant like her every season. This season, we have two. Viewers are craving something different. In the absence of originality, they will default to someone like Jim. 

Yeah, I think the show is starting to overestimate the popularity of AA divas at this point. 😕 John Holiday would have been a better choice in my opinion, since singers like him aren’t the most common on the Voice. Unfortunately, you are right about defaulting to people like Jim. Country singers like Jim have the Minivan appeal that AA divas like Tamara just don’t. 😔  

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Some possible reasons for the low number of views/interactions across all social media platforms. 

-People weren’t that impressed with Tamara’s performance, hence the low number of shares. 

-They’ve already seen Tamara on the show, numerous times. We talk about the tendency of the producers to bring in at least one contestant like her every season. This season, we have two. Viewers are craving something different. In the absence of originality, they will default to someone like Jim. 

-People are bored with the show, and no longer wait breathlessly for the leak. 

I think it’s a combination of all of the above. 

Plus I don’t think her song choice helped (at least on Facebook)

• Like 1

Guesses on the premiere lineup (not official, my official guesses got screwed up but I'm keeping them anyway):

Known factors: Eli, Lauren, Tamara

The other Team Kelly artist: Marissa (the first to join Team Kelly) or Ryan (as he's a 4-way KO participant they might want him in early; however, he's a relatively late addition to Team Kelly so he may not be on week one) 

The other Team Gwen artist: Payge (early addition the team and makes the lives) or Liam (the first to join Team Gwen, but with Lauren not making the lives and him being a battle elim I don't think they'd put two members of Team Gwen where neither makes the lives together on the premiere - though Liam's likely a week one audition)

The other Team John Artist: Sid (the first team John add, makes the lives, genre contrast to Tamara and most of the other guesses) or Rio (who's been in a promo or two as well in addition to being an early John add, but he's similar enough to Tamara he may get pushed to Tuesday or Monday the 26th)

Team Blake Artist #1: Sam (early add, but a similar lane to Sid so he may be a Tuesday nighter if Sid makes it in with Tamara on Monday) or Ben (country gets views, Ben makes the lives, and he's an early Blake add)

Team Blake Artist #2: if it's not both Sam and Ben, Ian might be on the agenda (unlikely, but he's tonally interesting, makes the lives without switching teams, and is country - if he were a multi-chair turn I think this would be more likely, and it's not happening if Ben's in the premiere) or John Sullivan (he's an early elim and similar to Sam stylistically, so if Sam makes it on Monday but not Ben he's not going to be here - though he could be in contention for a Tuesday slot)

Final guesses based on this info for team standings:

Kelly: Eli Zamora, Marisa Corvo

Gwen: Lauren Frihauf, Payge Turner

John: Tamara Jade, Sid Kingsley

Blake: Sam Stacy, Ben Allen

Not only is this lineup team-wise balanced, it's also gender-balanced with a mix of genres (folk, R&B, country, Latin, pop, singer-songwriter, rock) and several artists here make the live rounds. Kelly is the only team here without live rounds rep, but Desz won't be there since Tamara's in the premiere, Tanner and Cami were later auditions, and Madeline's a one-chair turn like Eli is and I don't think they'd do that to Kelly in the premiere episode. 

Personally, I'd be unsurprised to see a switch out of Sid for John H. but given genre/vocal similarities to Tamara he may be on the Tuesday lineup instead.

The upgrade makes it much easier to edit a comment on my phone. This is huge for me, because I often get bit by auto-correct! I’ve only logged on to this site on my laptop once in the last 6 months or so. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

IG- 190,000V/500Comments

YT- 263K-850 comments

FB- 650K

I don't know if it's thanks to Nick since it almost started as soon as your country was confined, hence the strong audiences

it's the same in our country, with confinement, The Voice S9 worked strongly

• Like 1