• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I think Taryn's is a bit less subtle so I think it's correc that she's Tuesday. It would be weird to have the first and last block in the same episode though? Cami's reference could be interpreted a few ways so I wouldn't bet on her for Tuesday unless she posts something that implies Tuesday a bit heavier.

Cami Clune - possibly Tuesday;  "Be sure to turn in BOTH Monday and Tuesday" on story - may be Tuesday, but others have said the same thing and not been on that week in past seasons as well

Carter Rubin - "doesn't know what day" (he's Gwen's last - will likely be 11/2)

Eli Zamora - Premiere Day (confirmed via story 2 hours ago; he made a message in English and Spanish, his Spanish one specifically states that he was told he'd be in the premiere episode) And suddenly every person who posted a prediction flopped lol.

Joseph Soul - "I'm not sure when my audition will air"

Julia Cooper - some references to "tuning in on October 19" but obviously that just means the premiere; she was a late audition so it's not that likely for her.

Kelsie Watts -

Lauren Frihauf - Premiere Day - Hasn't personally confirmed but article confirms she's in the premiere

Tamara Jade - Premiere Day (obviously)

Taryn Papa - likely Tuesday; has emphasized Tuesday night in both story and post

So we have three confirmed names for Monday: Eli Zamora, Lauren Frihauf, and Tamara Jade

Well damn... They need to have a block on the premiere, and I was expecting it to be Taryn, and that John H. might be on Tuesday, giving that he´s likely an opener or closer for a episode and Tamara is already in the premiere. Now I´m thinking Ryan Berg, who is the last block, might make an early appearance.

8 minutes ago, antikid said:

I can see Ryan being in the premiere because the Gwen cannon flop plus he probably did good 

Yeah, plus the source for Tori’s failed block attempt from Gwen (the main reason why I can see them pushing Ryan to a later episode) said that Gwen blocked Blake but he didn’t end up turning, so unless they mention it a lot and Tori is also in the premiere, I can see them doing some solid editing to Tori’s audition to make it seem like she was just a regular 1 chair turn

33 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I think Taryn's is a bit less subtle so I think it's correc that she's Tuesday. It would be weird to have the first and last block in the same episode though? Cami's reference could be interpreted a few ways so I wouldn't bet on her for Tuesday unless she posts something that implies Tuesday a bit heavier.

Cami Clune - possibly Tuesday;  "Be sure to turn in BOTH Monday and Tuesday" on story - may be Tuesday, but others have said the same thing and not been on that week in past seasons as well

Carter Rubin - "doesn't know what day" (he's Gwen's last - will likely be 11/2)

Eli Zamora - Premiere Day (confirmed via story 2 hours ago; he made a message in English and Spanish, his Spanish one specifically states that he was told he'd be in the premiere episode) And suddenly every person who posted a prediction flopped lol.

Joseph Soul - "I'm not sure when my audition will air"

Julia Cooper - some references to "tuning in on October 19" but obviously that just means the premiere; she was a late audition so it's not that likely for her.

Kelsie Watts -

Lauren Frihauf - Premiere Day - Hasn't personally confirmed but article confirms she's in the premiere

Tamara Jade - Premiere Day (obviously)

Taryn Papa - likely Tuesday; has emphasized Tuesday night in both story and post

So we have three confirmed names for Monday: Eli Zamora, Lauren Frihauf, and Tamara Jade

I think there's a chance Marisa could be on Monday too

Yeah, when people say Tune on Monday, or Starting Monday, they´re probably not even seen until next week, but the people that say Monday and Tuesday are probably on the later. Which means that if Cami´s probably on Tuesday, they are going to have to do some creative editing then. So that leaves us Desz closing on Ep 3, Jim closing Ep 4, and James closing Ep 5. I have no idea where to put John H. now lol.

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I love seeing you guys in the Youtube comments. Makes me feel at home in a way. Which is incredibly weird cause y'all are a bunch of strangers from the other side of the world 🤣

Now that made me curious ant what country are the ppl here from 🤣 I expect most of yall to be American but idk (I'm from Brazil btw, English is not my first language so some feedback on how my English is would be appreciated 😊)

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, when people say Tune on Monday, or Starting Monday, they´re probably not even seen until next week, but the people that say Monday and Tuesday are probably on the later. Which means that if Cami´s probably on Tuesday, they are going to have to do some creative editing then. So that leaves us Desz closing on Ep 3, Jim closing Ep 4, and James closing Ep 5. I have no idea where to put John H. now lol.

If we're still going with the Kelly block --> Desz storyline, he could open Episode 3 but who knows? Tamara being the leak threw it off for me tbh.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

If we're still going with the Kelly block --> Desz storyline, he could open Episode 3 but who knows? Tamara being the leak threw it off for me tbh.

If John H opens an episode it's gonna be from Episode 3 onwards ig, I don't think they are gonna put him as the Episode 2 leak when a similar singer of the same team was already the premiere leak

50 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yeah, plus the source for Tori’s failed block attempt from Gwen (the main reason why I can see them pushing Ryan to a later episode) said that Gwen blocked Blake but he didn’t end up turning, so unless they mention it a lot and Tori is also in the premiere, I can see them doing some solid editing to Tori’s audition to make it seem like she was just a regular 1 chair turn

Or maybe she will be montaged???

Has anyone seen their Instagram and saw they are partnering with Google and you can vote and stream music on YouTube Music on a new speaker, kinda reminds me back in Season 14 when they partnered with Apple Music for 4 months for free. 

30 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Anyone knows how the live shows are gonna be this season? I'd personally like if the format was the same as it usually is, last season's live shows were way too short

I think it's going to be way too short again. On the App they lock the 3 last artist on your fantasy team  on November 30th. That usualy when the live start so only dec 7,14 and 21

Might as well throw in some premiere lineup speculation since everyone is doing it, LOL.

Liam St. John, Taryn Papa, Sid Kingsley and Marisa Corvo are the first artists that Gwen, Blake, John and Kelly got for the season. It's reasonable to assume that the show will edit the episode to reflect that, especially when it is mentioned throughout the taping. However, Taryn's recent posts imply that she's on Tuesday, but considering she's a block, it makes sense that the show would want to reserve that as a highlight for another episode, since there are very few 4 chair turns this season that they can highlight.

So basically I think Liam, Marisa and Sid might be in the premiere by virtue of the taping order, unless they decide to shuffle other people in for one reason or another.

Edited by Teraginn
2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Might as well throw in some premiere lineup speculation since everyone is doing it, LOL.

Liam St. John, Taryn Papa, Sid Kingsley and Marisa Corvo are the first artists that Gwen, Blake, John and Kelly got for the season. It's reasonable to assume that the show will edit the episode to reflect that, especially when it is mentioned throughout the taping. However, Taryn's recent posts imply that she's on Tuesday, but considering she's a block, it makes sense that the show would want to reserve that as a highlight for another episode, since there are very few chair turns this season that they can highlight.

So basically I think Liam, Marisa and Sid might be in the premiere by virtue of the taping order, unless they decide to shuffle other people in for one reason or another.

I do have a feeling Sid and possibly Payge will be in the premiere

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Any predictions on Tuesdays leak?

Since we know Taryn will be on Tuesday, I’d say there’s a better than average chance it will be her. However, they don’t leak country performances very often, especially from females. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Since we know Taryn will be on Tuesday, I’d say there’s a better than average chance it will be her. However, they don’t leak country performances very often, especially from females. 

it's been so long i've forgotten - how do tuesday leaks work? what time do they leak?

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

How do we know that she’ll be on Tuesday🤔

49 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

it's been so long i've forgotten - how do tuesday leaks work? what time do they leak?

Tuesday morning, usually before 7AM PST/10AMEST in the past

• Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, Ronald13 said:

We could say that after many Seasons we know how It works. 🤣

Yep. I mean, between her IG and Facebook posts and comments, she’s basically told us she’s going to be on TUESDAY dozens of times. 

“Make sure you watch Monday and TUESDAY.”  

She’s not a very subtle individual to begin with. Before the weekend is up, she’ll probably just come out and say she’ll be on Tuesday. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 4