• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The comment section of Tamara’a audition is toxic... ☹️

The vídeo is public now? I still can't watch it without the link, but i'm sure when it's public the comment section will be full of positive comments because Black soul singers (both female and male) are loved by the YouTube audience. (she will be better received there than here, that's for sure 🙄)

Edit: I just checked, it's not unlisted anymore! 

Edited by Gustavo527

Lauren Frihauf will be on the premiere, I just saw an article about The Voice on Billboard that explicitly said that, I would post the image but it's too big apparently

EDIT: Here's the link https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/news/television/9466743/the-voice-season-19-premiere-interview, i don't know if anyone already knew it or mentioned that here, so I posted it in case you didn't knew

Edited by moonlighty
17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The comment section of Tamara’a audition is toxic... ☹️

i haven't seen anything but positivity! hoepfully the nicer stuff just floated up cause of likes and dislikes

• Like 3
Just now, ashwinner said:

i haven't seen anything but positivity! hoepfully the nicer stuff just floated up cause of likes and dislikes

I checked right after they posted it so yeah, that might be the case. 

• Like 1

There are a few spoiler posts, keep in mind that it becomes unlisted to all those people who don't wont the pick spoiled at some point. I think if you are a casual don't want spoilers, just don't even read comments anymore.

Edited by David68
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, David68 said:

There are a few spoiler posts, keep in mind that it becomes unlisted to all those people who don't wont the pick spoiled at some point. I think if you are a casual don't want spoilers, just don't even read comments anymore.

perhaps the thread for spoilers isn't the best place to put a warning for casuals :haha:

2 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

The people on YouTube are really liking Tamara someone even said DON'T YOU THINK SHE GIVES KYMBERLI JOYE VIBES.

One also said lauren everett is queen of blonde 

• Like 4

I love seeing you guys in the Youtube comments. Makes me feel at home in a way. Which is incredibly weird cause y'all are a bunch of strangers from the other side of the world 🤣

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 3
32 minutes ago, David68 said:

@David68 For what??? What are the spoilers for???

I liked Tamara's audition now that I have seen the full thing, but the belts bored me, not as much passion as Lizzo's version. Something I noticed is she had some jazziness in her voice in the verses that intrigues me. I wasn't a huge Kymberli Joye or Rose Short fan when I saw their auditions but they both became favorites of me, so I'm thinking Tamara has potential.

33 minutes ago, Ronald13 said:

I think Cami and Taryn are on Tuesday Episodes based on Instagram stories

I think Taryn's is a bit less subtle so I think it's correc that she's Tuesday. It would be weird to have the first and last block in the same episode though? Cami's reference could be interpreted a few ways so I wouldn't bet on her for Tuesday unless she posts something that implies Tuesday a bit heavier.

Cami Clune - possibly Tuesday;  "Be sure to turn in BOTH Monday and Tuesday" on story - may be Tuesday, but others have said the same thing and not been on that week in past seasons as well

Carter Rubin - "doesn't know what day" (he's Gwen's last - will likely be 11/2)

Eli Zamora - Premiere Day (confirmed via story 2 hours ago; he made a message in English and Spanish, his Spanish one specifically states that he was told he'd be in the premiere episode) And suddenly every person who posted a prediction flopped lol.

Joseph Soul - "I'm not sure when my audition will air"

Julia Cooper - some references to "tuning in on October 19" but obviously that just means the premiere; she was a late audition so it's not that likely for her.

Kelsie Watts -

Lauren Frihauf - Premiere Day - Hasn't personally confirmed but article confirms she's in the premiere

Tamara Jade - Premiere Day (obviously)

Taryn Papa - likely Tuesday; has emphasized Tuesday night in both story and post

So we have three confirmed names for Monday: Eli Zamora, Lauren Frihauf, and Tamara Jade

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4
19 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I commented and she replied and she said we could agree to disagree. 😅

lmaooo i saw that, i to responded that i thought she should have held back

honestly yes, it was a really cool performance but everyone on YT seems to think it was the most perfect, amazing, incredible thing ever. i wonder how things will play out now...