idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

6 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Hi guys I'm new to this Forum

Welcome! 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So I registered for tickets for the show but I’m on the waitlist, so if somehow I get tickets I will let y’all know some contestants and the spoilers! For the August 3rd one btw!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Kim jus needs to be with either Blake or Kelly

As long as these two turn, she can't go wrong between them tbh - although there's not really a bad choice for her on the panel, these two are just a little bit more logical pairings for coach with her voice.

That Kim Cruse lady Is going to blow the roof off! She gives me a lot of Rose/Kyla vibes I feel like she is going to be better then them!

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

As long as these two turn, she can't go wrong between them tbh - although there's not really a bad choice for her on the panel, these two are just a little bit more logical pairings for coach with her voice.

Listened to them both and read what everything said and I think both can be with any coach if they turned but personally I would want Kim with Kelly or Blake and Liam with Blake maybe Gwen.

• Like 2

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

That Kim Cruse lady Is going to blow the roof off! She gives me a lot of Rose/Kyla vibes I feel like she is going to be better then them!

Yesss I think she is better than Kyla Kymberli Rose and Toneisha. She might just be the first AA woman to win the show because of her strong fan base 

I just don’t want her to pick John and then she’s dumped at the knockouts or battles.

Just now, jus.vshn said:

I just don’t want her to pick John and then she’s dumped at the knockouts or battles.

As long as she doesn’t sing a John Legend song in the battles/knockout💀😂😭

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

So I registered for tickets for the show but I’m on the waitlist, so if somehow I get tickets I will let y’all know some contestants and the spoilers! For the August 3rd one btw!

Fingers crossed, I didn't register since I just started my new job yesterday so I can't get time off but if I could've made it work I definitely would've signed up.

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Yesss I think she is better than Kyla Kymberli Rose and Toneisha. She might just be the first AA woman to win the show because of her strong fan base 

Christina Grimmie, may she Rest In Peace, had a massive-ass YouTube following by early 2014 and still came in third, so pre-show fanbases aren't necessarily an indicator of an artist's odds to win (though it definitely helps with situations like the Instant Save).

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

As long as she doesn’t sing a John Legend song in the battles/knockout💀😂😭

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF

Although let's say she hypothetically gets all the way to the finale - I'd love to see her do a John song then and beat out one of his artists.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Fingers crossed, I didn't register since I just started my new job yesterday so I can't get time off but if I could've made it work I definitely would've signed up.

Christina Grimmie, may she Rest In Peace, had a massive-ass YouTube following by early 2014 and still came in third, so pre-show fanbases aren't necessarily an indicator of an artist's odds to win (though it definitely helps with situations like the Instant Save).

Lol oh yeah ur right similar to Katie Karan and Thunderstorm.

Posted (edited)

Season 19 instead of dropping all the names/links we should make compilations of certain artists' Youtube covers and remove the visuals so that you can hear before you decide to stan and before leaking the names/links :haha:

From here and below this is what I said, IDF is being wack:

I seem to remember ^^^ this being a response to someone claiming that people made favorites based on how they looked, which I tbh think is ludicrous. I wouldn't mind this cause it would be like a blind audition which would be super cool. However, I think that changing this because of someone's (not very smart) claim is an interesting choice.

Edited by ashwinner

6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Season 19 instead of dropping all the names/links we should make compilations of certain artists' Youtube covers and remove the visuals so that you can hear before you decide to stan and before leaking the names/links :haha:

From here and below this is what I said, IDF is being wack:

I seem to remember ^^^ this being a response to someone claiming that people made favorites based on how they looked, which I tbh think is ludicrous. I wouldn't mind this cause it would be like a blind audition which would be super cool. However, I think that changing this because of someone's (not very smart) claim is an interesting choice.

I think that takes away the excitement of spoilers. 

17 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I think that takes away the excitement of spoilers. 

The way I'm envisioning it is sort of a countdown like dropping maybe one "blind" audio a day before eventually dropping the full list.

That way we can spark up conversation about Voice A/B/C/D before we even know the name/age/what they look like. Pretty much like the coaches when they turn around to see someone they don't expect at all.

Don't worry, I'd never take away the full list of names/spoilers! Just thinking of different ways to spark conversation around other contestants so we don't get 1000 comments about Isabel Dumas in a row ignoring the other dozens of names lol.

and on that note, no - Isabel's not on the shortlist for this season. At least not yet. She's got no connection to any of the names so far... sorry y'all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The way I'm envisioning it is sort of a countdown like dropping maybe one "blind" audio a day before eventually dropping the full list.

That way we can spark up conversation about Voice A/B/C/D before we even know the name/age/what they look like. Pretty much like the coaches when they turn around to see someone they don't expect at all.

Don't worry, I'd never take away the full list of names/spoilers! Just thinking of different ways to spark conversation around other contestants so we don't get 1000 comments about Isabel Dumas in a row ignoring the other dozens of names lol.

and on that note, no - Isabel's not on the shortlist for this season. At least not yet. She's got no connection to any of the names so far... sorry y'all.

Ohhh yess THATS sounds good!!!! I thought u was scrapping the list on the whole. Well I like the sound of the one blind a day before releasing the whole thing. 

lol so there is a short list so far👀

I PRAYYYY KIM CRUSE IS ON THAT

Edited by jus.vshn

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Maybe include something - general genre and location (just the state, perhaps?) and turn it into a guessing game - though I can see why this might not be feasible, so take this with an entire salt shaker rather than just a grain of salt :P 

Posted (edited)

Don’t worry guys if I get the ticket igu guys with the names I will remember and who turned their chair, basic spoilers of every contestant who was on the August 3rd episode! I just hope I get the ticket😂

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Don’t worry guys if I get the ticket igu guys with the names I will remember and who turned their chair, basic spoilers of every contestant who was on the August 3rd episode! I just hope I get the ticket😂

You don’t even have to worry about remembering them. Since you’re not in studio, you can just write everything down. 🙃

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

You don’t even have to worry about remembering them. Since you’re not in studio, you can just write everything down. 🙃

Yup! So I’ll write everything down and tell y’all!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Can't someone theoretically record the show with software or a hidden camera in the background?

PS: Not saying you should lol.

6 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Can't someone theoretically record the show with software or a hidden camera in the background?

Lol now I Dnt think they can do this because their cameras will be on orrr they can screen record. If I get the ticket I’ll screen record 

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

So, for some reason, Isabel is now the symbol of the "You OnLy Like ThEm BeCuz oOf ThEiR Look" movement. That's not nice. 

BTW, according to this video , Isabel's got a risky medical condition so I'm guessing she's not going to audition/travel anytime soon. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/JFfAwdM/

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Maxwell said:

No Rebel Wilson GIF - No RebelWilson FatAmy - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, echoap said:

So, for some reason, Isabel is now the symbol of the "You OnLy Like ThEm BeCuz oOf ThEiR Look" movement. That's not nice. 

BTW, according to this video , Isabel's got a risky medical condition so I'm guessing she's not going to audition/travel anytime soon. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/JFfAwdM/

Not what I was implying there. Just used her as an example because she was one of the contestants with a lot of hype from last season. She was just the first example that came to mind lol.

I just meant that a lot of discussions in the past (once the lists drop) have focused heavily on the same couple of contestants - while some contestants don't get even a mention on the thread until their auditions air.

• Like 4