• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

i can confirm that the leak is NOT up yet because the channel says 1209 videos and there are indeed 1209 videos (obviously i didnt count i just noticed there were 4 mod 5 videos). if there were an unlisted video, it would say 1209 videos but only show 1208.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Just a question: how did y'all expect to find the leak? I thought there was no way it was gonna be posted until Friday and it's still Thursday so...

you can find unlisted videos if you get the link

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

So yeah tptb are making Tamara TCO 

I don't think so yet, because the others Will close the battles and Knockouts, for instance Desz, John H, Cami... So they would not leak any of their auditions

25 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

My prediction was right!

robert eggers patience GIF

And her fan thread explodes... 😅

She killed it! I liked that she showed off the different capabilities of her voice. I really liked how smooth her voice was during some parts, but I also loved that she saved the slayage for the best parts! :clap:

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

My prediction was right!

Well wow she surprised me at that start, I would have turned at that I'm cryin' part, that was good. I love how smooth her voice at the start. BUT I think the second part was too over the top?  There were unnecessary belts there, but yeah this is an audition, so she probably tries to pull the stunts. Loved her though ❤️

• Like 3
1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Well wow she surprised me at that start, I would have turned at that I'm cryin' part, that was good. I love how smooth her voice at the start. BUT I think the second part was too over the top?  There were unnecessary belts there, but yeah this is an audition, so she probably tries to pull the stunts. Loved her though ❤️

I can definitely see why it's a bit over-the-top but tbf Lizzo's voice kinda does that same over-the-topness in spurts when she's performing, so it fits the song.

That's gonna be a helluva leak whenever it goes live, and this basically confirms Tamara's in the premiere.

• Like 3