• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, French20 said:

every The Voice post on twitter or instagram, there are plenty of comments about Trump hahaha

they are crazy in your country when it comes to politics

most people on instagram and twitter are liberals so there will be quite a lot of those 😅

• Like 1
1 minute ago, French20 said:

but what does Trump have to have The Voice ????

nothing, its just the politics is a huge deal right now and its started leaking into everywhere

also john is pretty outspoken about his beliefs, which a large portion of the viewers disagree with

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

nothing, its just the politics is a huge deal right now and its started leaking into everywhere

also john is pretty outspoken about his beliefs, which a large portion of the viewers disagree with

Basically this - the parts of the country where the show is most popular run more conservative, while John is decidedly the most open about his beliefs politics-wise. America is especially amped up on politics because in a few weeks we're electing the president (whoever that may end up being), and since there's a clash between what John believes vs. a decent chunk of the audience, that tends to be a big complaint and is likely at least part of why the demographic we call Team Minivan generally doesn't really like him. 

I recommend checking out the American Politics thread elsewhere on the forum if you want to read more on our political climate while still staying on IDF (elsewhere, there's plenty of other things you can read, but that's getting a bit far off topic).

Edited by VintageVoice
2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

But the press sites always publish articles on it before the voice releases it but the press sites don’t advertise it

Yes TV Line in the past has got a special leak before. Not sure if that was just Idol where they leak a different clip then the official page 

Just now, Ottoship said:

BOLD PREDICTION: JOHN H WONT BE IN THE PREMIERE

- Sid and Tamara for TL

- Marisa and Ryan for TK

- Payge and Lauren for TG

- Ben and Taryn for TB

@Ottoship I agree with this tbh, but who you think will be in Tuesday night episode???

Just now, BigMac454 said:

@Ottoship I agree with this tbh, but who you think will be in Tuesday night episode???

TK: Madeline, Skylar and Desz (catching up for Team Kelly)

TL: Rio and John H

TG: Liam and Tori

TB: Ian and Sam Stacy

Blake is going to be a guest on Kelly's talk show on Monday, since that's the premiere day for Season 19, I'd expect the show to come up during the interview. Blake taped this episode awhile ago, it may have been before Knockouts were taped, but I'm not sure.

I think if John Holiday opens the show, Desz will close the premiere. But if a non team legend contestant opens it (highly unlikely) then Tamara is closing the premiere. I’m certain that Cami Clune, Desz and Tamara will close the episodes. The last BA will obviously be James Pyle so he closes it by default, so now it’s down to a three chair turn closing it (maybe WTW if they do some nice editing) or even a Team Gwen contestant if they want to pimp her this season.