Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, French20 said:

for season 18 it seems to me that the first audition was 2-3 days before the start of the season, so it would make sense if the first audition of S19 was on Friday or Saturday

Lol yeah.....that’s the leaked audition...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the only way we can get it early is if one of the Press sites get the leak before the voice release it (which they normally do).So tomorrow I’ll keep my eye on People,EW,Extra etc. to see if they post it or make an article on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I think the only way we can get it early is if one of the Press sites get the leak before the voice release it (which they normally do).So tomorrow I’ll keep my eye on People,EW,Extra etc. to see if they post it or make an article on it.

I’ll do the same! 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

RIP someone posted on one of tamara's posts one month ago, "i can't wait to see u on the voice" but ig it doesnt matter anymore

Oof, but cat's out of the bag now so while it's not a great look that it was spoiled a month ago technically it's publicly known at this point...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there some possibility that Alicia is back? I find it odd that the show would promote her performance otherwise if she’s completely done with the show. Alicia/Blake storyline??? Since there’s some drama there

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Is there some possibility that Alicia is back? I find it odd that the show would promote her performance otherwise if she’s completely done with the show. Alicia/Blake storyline??? Since there’s some drama there

I believe they’ve promoted Miley and Usher before who are seemingly done with the show. 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jus.vshn said:

Lol I’m 99% sure Taryn won’t be the leak. If she for some weird reason is, I would cry.

I don't know at this point. TPTB, having both Todd and Joanna in the same episode, decided to leak Nelson, so everything could happen. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Watch us hype up this coach announcement and then it turns out it's the same panel as S19.

i think this is pretty likely (more likely than the other choices individually)

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

inb4 Taryn is the leak. Tamara and John H. shook.

i wouldn't be surprised, and it would be nice cause we'd FINALLY get to figure out which song she sang. but i know all three of them will slay so im fine w anything

38 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don't know at this point. TPTB, having both Todd and Joanna in the same episode, decided to leak Nelson, so everything could happen. 

 

nelson was mediocre, didn't even necessarily make t17 (and they likely knew that he wouldn't b/c of how bad his ko was). taryn is a country powerhouse that appeals to nearly everyone, those who like powerhouses, minivan, and those who like female country artists (idf :haha:). i think nelson getting picked as leak bolsters the claim that taryn could be as well, because not only does she appeal to a ton of audiences, she also is in the 4-way ko, like nelson was (except she has a substantial chance of winning... unlike nelson)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Teraginn said:

 

This is just a guess, but I think this might be the press kit that the show gives to various media outlets so that they can prepare to write articles about the premiere episode in time for the actual TV premiere. I think this is what mjsbigblog uses to write her premiere spoiler article that she releases the morning before the premiere airs.

The Voice usually hosts a screening of the premiere episode that members of the press are invited to attend and they also usually have a recent winner comeback and also do a Q & A session along side Audrey Morrissey, they probably sent out these first listen packages since they couldn't do the screening this season.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder when we’ll get another actual singing competition since the four. We haven’t had a new one since the end of The Four in 2018. I’m not including the Masked singer because I don’t see that as a true singing competition lol. But yeah will NBC ever have another singing competition? Or will the Masked singer flop in ratings and get replaced

 

sorry wrong thread lol. But hey feel free to talk about it

Edited by jus.vshn
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

I wonder when we’ll get another actual singing competition since the four. We haven’t had a new one since the end of The Four in 2018. I’m not including the Masked singer because I don’t see that as a true singing competition lol. But yeah will NBC ever have another singing competition? Or will the Masked singer flop in ratings and get replaced

 

sorry wrong thread lol. But hey feel free to talk about it

the four was good in concept i think. i really liked the focus on rnb and rap, but honestly... diddy was way too full of himself, dj khaled often didn't say substantive things, and meghan was drowned out by the two babies judges whining around her. it was incredibly unprofessional, and also they had no audience engagement in terms of voting.

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

i think this is pretty likely (more likely than the other choices individually)

i wouldn't be surprised, and it would be nice cause we'd FINALLY get to figure out which song she sang. but i know all three of them will slay so im fine w anything

nelson was mediocre, didn't even necessarily make t17 (and they likely knew that he wouldn't b/c of how bad his ko was). taryn is a country powerhouse that appeals to nearly everyone, those who like powerhouses, minivan, and those who like female country artists (idf :haha:). i think nelson getting picked as leak bolsters the claim that taryn could be as well, because not only does she appeal to a ton of audiences, she also is in the 4-way ko, like nelson was (except she has a substantial chance of winning... unlike nelson)

Nelson was a block, and John blocked Nick, the new coach, which is probably the main reason why they leaked that audition. I see them either leaking a 4 chair turn without a block, a 3 chair turn with a block, or both (Cami Clune is the only option for this but she’ll probably be on one of the later episodes). That said I think Taryn and John H have an equal shot of being the leak, but I’m leaning more towards John H or even Tamara

 

edit: Even though I’m dying to see Taryn’s audition lol 

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Nelson was a block, and John blocked Nick, the new coach, which is probably the main reason why they leaked that audition. I see them either leaking a 4 chair turn without a block, a 3 chair turn with a block, or both (Cami Clune is the only option for this but she’ll probably be on one of the later episodes). That said I think Taryn and John H have an equal shot of being the leak, but I’m leaning more towards John H or even Tamara

i think john h is very "shocking" so that might be the choice. although, he may end up being the opener, and not being the leak (like todd was last season). also, unrelated but nelson's ba was so underwhelming for a leak so i hope we get something better, especially considering all the talent this season

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i think john h is very "shocking" so that might be the choice. although, he may end up being the opener, and not being the leak (like todd was last season). also, unrelated but nelson's ba was so underwhelming for a leak so i hope we get something better, especially considering all the talent this season

Agree 100%

I think we’re getting 2 blocks in the premiere, my money is on John H and Taryn of course, but I would also bet on John H being the leak. I think a 3 chair turn w/o a block will open, and Tamara will probably close.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...