The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

4 hours ago, seak05 said:

The announcement is actually later then it has been the past two fall seasons: John was announced as the new coach for season 16 on September 13th 2018, Nick was announced as the new coach on Oct 7th 2019. 

For season 14 however they waited until October 18th to reveal Alicia as the 4th coach (and I think it was literally when they started filming). However they revealed Kelly all the way back in May as the third coach (this was her first season). 

The only reason Kelly was announced so early was that was when Idol was coming back and they were playing games with her name in the media and insinuating that she was going to be a judge on there. Which was never going to happen and she said they had only made a brief mention of it to her and that she had already signed on with The Voice by then. She had spoiled Alicia coming back a couple times before she was officially announced but I don't think many caught it. But yeah, her official announcement was late that season.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I know I keep asking but who does everyone think will be in the S20 panel and why???

Lol we’ve had several discussions on this thread about the S20 coaches predictions. Just read in the older pages.

• Like 1

If Blake stays and John leaves I think it is going to be Nick, JHUD, Kelly and Blake. Or even Gwen, Kelly, Nick, And Blake. I think the other possible panel can be Kelly, Alicia, Blake, and Nick or Gwen. 

I have a question though what if Adam Returns?🙄 or even Miley. IMO I want Miley back😭.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m calling it right now watch John Stay and Watch Blake leave if he doesn’t win and Kelly becomes the brand new permanent coach. I’m guessing the panel is gonna be Gwen, John, Nick, and Kelly. No returning coaches or even new coaches. 

If Blake leaves, cancel the show.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m calling it right now watch John Stay and Watch Blake leave if he doesn’t win and Kelly becomes the brand new permanent coach. I’m guessing the panel is gonna be Gwen, John, Nick, and Kelly. No returning coaches or even new coaches. 

I don´t see Blake leaving for a long time, and at this point I don´t think he even cares about winning knowing how s**tty the winners´ contract is.

I don't see Blake leaving at all and hope he doesn't, cuz if he does, the show is practically cancelled (ratings would go DOWNN), what makes you think Blake is leaving? I don't see why he would as, like I said before, he is basically getting paid to sit in a red chair, listen to good music and goof around with his friends

• Like 1

I see Nick’s name coming up as a possibility for next season on here, but I remember someone saying he was filming for a movie in early 2021 so that would make him unavailable. At this point I expect the same panel because covid makes it more complicated to get a new coach.

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

At this point I expect the same panel because covid makes it more complicated to get a new coach.

Agreed, if anyone's leaving it's probably John and if he does, his replacement will probably be JHud or Usher, as we've discussed here before

15 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Agreed, if anyone's leaving it's probably John and if he does, his replacement will probably be JHud or Usher, as we've discussed here before

I know this isn't Voice US related but on The Voice UK they have had a new coach, Anne-Marie, however Meghan was in LA so they had to replace but I think in US's case it seems having the same or at least maybe a returnee come would be the suitable option.

2 hours ago, moonlighty said:

I don't see Blake leaving at all and hope he doesn't, cuz if he does, the show is practically cancelled (ratings would go DOWNN), what makes you think Blake is leaving? I don't see why he would as, like I said before, he is basically getting paid to sit in a red chair, listen to good music and goof around with his friends

There have been people on here that have been assuming for awhile that Blake would leave because Adam left, but Adam hated being on the show for his last few seasons (I've seen plenty of his behavior on set in person) and Blake seems to still be having fun on the show. Touring isn't even going to be a possibility until after Season 20 so leaving now would make no sense.

17 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

There have been people on here that have been assuming for awhile that Blake would leave because Adam left, but Adam hated being on the show for his last few seasons (I've seen plenty of his behavior on set in person) and Blake seems to still be having fun on the show. Touring isn't even going to be a possibility until after Season 20 so leaving now would make no sense.

Agreed. The only one that I could see leaving is John due to what happened in his personal life, but even then the situation might be complicated in finding a new coach because of Covid. 

Just rewatched Ryan Gallagher's performances on both instagram and youtube. Man, his voice is so tightly compact and soulful, I really love his tone. I saw his performances on a Philippine (I think?) competition show, and I love it! I am so excited to see him perform on The Voice. He could be an underdog, his voice is so fresh at singing competitions like this. His Nessun Dorma cover on instagram was really good.

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

As I mentioned in an earlier post, country tours are almost always scheduled over the weekends, so Blake can easily tour and do the Voice simultaneously. That is not ever going to be the reason he quits.