The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Might I add Sandyredd and Patrique Fortson. But, Blake's thinking otherwise, he tends to favor a more interesting artist over the other. I really think he wouldn't let go Worth the Wait in favor of Taryn, this is the first time he'll be having a trio, just a reminder.

that's a good point, i wouldn't be surprised if he keeps wtw, but i think its more 50-50 rather than a given one way or another

7 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Might I add Sandyredd and Patrique Colton. But, Blake's thinking otherwise, he tends to favor a more interesting artist over the other. I really think he wouldn't let go Worth the Wait in favor of Taryn, this is the first time he'll be having a trio, just a reminder.

I think so, unless WTW completely flops in the POs, I don´t see Blake letting them go.

6 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

unless someone finds a link of the video, might be unlisted.

I don't think, last year the audition leak was 2-3 days before the start, I don't think they will put it on this weekend, so I actually think it's tomorrow, Saturday at most

Not-so-bold prediction: I don’t think this is going to be IDF’s favorite season :haha: Taryn and Cami are probably gone before Top 8, and Payge will be outlasted by Carter (a.k.a the forum’s most hated contestant this season)

• Sad 3

Just now, French20 said:

I don't think, last year the audition leak was 2-3 days before the start, I don't think they will put it on this weekend, so I actually think it's tomorrow, Saturday at most

nelson was leaked on friday but someone found it and put it in idolforums on thursday, i actually scrolled through and found it lol, but they usually do leaks on friday, i dont even think they put out promos on weekends

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

nelson was leaked on friday but someone found it and put it in idolforums on thursday, i actually scrolled through and found it lol, but they usually do leaks on friday, i dont even think they put out promos on weekends

maybe they won't make this mistake this year to let it leak before adding it themselves ahaha

so i stay on tomorrow

Just now, French20 said:

maybe they won't make this mistake this year to let it leak before adding it themselves ahaha

so i stay on tomorrow

But the press sites always publish articles on it before the voice releases it but the press sites don’t advertise it

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Not-so-bold prediction: I don’t think this is going to be IDF’s favorite season :haha: Taryn and Cami are probably gone before Top 8, and Payge will be outlasted by Carter (a.k.a the forum’s most hated contestant this season)

IDF always has complaints about every season, so I wouldn´t be surprised if by the end of this one people here will be saying that this season was the worst, etc. Either way, this is by far the most excited I´ve seen IDF before a season even started, and that´s because the talent has certainly attracted a lot of people. 

And I don´t think there´s a specific most hated contestant on this season yet, since we haven´t even seen them, or even heard Carter singing for that matter, since he has no content on any social media lol.

I do think though that IDF is not gonna like Tanner, especially due to the fact that he made the live shows.

Edited by Misirlou

About Carter, I haven’t seen any hate yet (obviously, the season hasn’t started) but I do think he’s the most likely to recieve hate here (imo he’s similar to Sunshine)

However I’m usually wrong with these kinds of predictions so watch me be competely wrong lol.

Edited by Daillon
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

About Carter, I haven’t seen any hate yet (obviously, the season hasn’t started) but I do think he’s the most likely to recieve hate here (imo he’s similar to Sunshine)

However I’m usually wrong with these kinds of predictions so watch me be competely wrong lol.

i think he's a good vocalist based on the clips from several years ago lolol, since i don't even know which genre he'll go in now, i can't decide yet, but i actually think i'll like him

14 minutes ago, Daillon said:

tenor.gif

Edit: No seriously, if anyone comes after Carter... 😠

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Daillon said:

However I’m usually wrong with these kinds of predictions so watch me be completely wrong lol.

I've said it before - as long as he's not a pitch-filled mess I'll tolerate him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

i feel like when the two are both worthy (taryn and wtw), they'd wanna do the "Switch" wherer he saves the one who lost the battle originally, as a sort-of surprise. perhaps this is just my hope seeping in, but i do think that would be the case. (christiana vs terrence is one example i can think of)

Well, if they do have a wildcard, Taryn can certainly make it that way, so there is a sliver of hope. 

I thought Blake would be in her corner, since she’s a regular performer at his flagship bar, but maybe he didn’t remember her. He’ll know by the time the playoffs come around, though. I’m sure someone will tell him. Taryn is friends with Gwen Sebastian, and was actually hanging out with her last week. Gwen is tight with Blake, and actually recorded a duet (‘My Eyes’) with Blake that hit #1 a few years back. Blake still has a chance to redeem himself, as long as Taryn wins the KO. 😀

• Like 4