Btw who did attend on John H Vs Cami's KO? Did John H really killed it? I also have watched Cami's version on one of her covers. Was her KO way better on what she had covered?

I'm just excited on how Cami will be on the show.

Edited by Jyn Mycle
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

R & B Divas are way more popular than alt-rock contestants on this show (minivan likes mainstream), so it’s still an uphill climb. Too bad she’s not on Blake’s team. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, David68 said:

What were opinions on the POs for S14, with the round 1 and round 2?

It's kinda tricky but it should be in round 1, 2 will advance and for round 2 the coach will pick who will be saved.

OK, after further research, if Taryn can’t win (long, steep uphill climb), I’ll pull for Payge. She’s one of the most unique contestants ever to be on the show.  

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

OK, after further research, if Taryn can’t win (long, steep uphill climb), I’ll pull for Payge. She’s one of the most unique contestants ever to be on the show.  

The taste in this comment - but yeah, I'm seconding this.

• Like 3
Just now, DETIED said:

what's Paige's backstory? Im very interested in her, I want to know her possibilities

Black female alt-rock/soul artist from Seattle, chose Team Gwen, and has been getting a lot of coach praise so far (she sang The Weeknd for her blind, JP Saxe & Julia Michaels in her battle which was the only battle to end in a double steal this season, and went for Radiohead in her KO). Given the mix of genres she's done so far, she stands out within the competition and there's a lot of directions she could go in terms of song selection. She's a viable dark horse candidate if she ends up not being the front runner from Team Gwen.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

R & B Divas are way more popular than alt-rock contestants on this show (minivan likes mainstream), so it’s still an uphill climb. Too bad she’s not on Blake’s team. 

Chloe Kohanski was well-liked by the audience although her genre was leaning towards both rock and alternative as shown by her iTunes rankings (Landslide, being the most purchased knockout studio version). She had the advantage of being on Team Blake, though. Payge, on the other hand, may not be as well-received as Chloe but she might shock us all especially during the live shows. It is a huge challenge for her to have a coach like Gwen but at the same time a milestone if she managed to win the show as the first AA woman and a Team Gwen artist.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Chloe Kohanski was well-liked by the audience although her genre was leaning towards both rock and alternative as shown by her iTunes rankings (Landslide, being the most purchased knockout studio version). She had the advantage of being on Team Blake, though. Payge, on the other hand, may not be be as well-received as Chloe but she might shock us all especially during the live shows. She, being on Team Gwen, is a huge challenge but at the same time a milestone if she managed to win the show as the first AA woman and a Team Gwen artist.

I remember that Minivan liked SandyRedd, who was kind of in-between rock and R&B genre-wise (and, more importantly, was a black woman not exclusively in the R&B diva lane, much like Payge); hopefully, Payge will appeal to that same corner of the audience. However, SandyRedd was Team JHUD and Minivan didn't like JHUD; likewise, Payge is on Team Gwen and Minivan's not big Gwen fans - though they tolerate Gwen significantly more than they do John, so there's hope for her yet. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I remember that Minivan liked SandyRedd, who was kind of in-between rock and R&B genre-wise (and, more importantly, was a black woman not exclusively in the R&B diva lane, much like Payge); hopefully, Payge will appeal to that same corner of the audience. However, SandyRedd was Team JHUD and Minivan didn't like JHUD; likewise, Payge is on Team Gwen and Minivan's not big Gwen fans - though they tolerate Gwen significantly more than they do John, so there's hope for her yet. 

What gives me hope is that Kennedy made the finale despite her rather boring song choices for the live rounds

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Is Payge sort of a female Thunderstorm? I haven’t listened to a bunch of her stuff, but I’m getting that vibe a little. 

I got heavy Thunderstorm vibes from her too. She knows what kind of artist she is, and her pre-show videos are more subtle. Because of this, I didn't realize how good of a vocalist Thunderstorm was until he was on the show, where he needed to pull out more tricks. I feel like the same could happen with Payge.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I would say she’s one of the more interesting contestants for sure. Why not her for the first AA female win?

Unlike most contestants on this show, Payge is very unique. And after seeing what happened on AGT, I think Payge winning is a very likely scenario.

We still need to watch performances, editings, Indicators, etc. But If she gets to beat Carter in the playoffs, I think she's gonna win. Either way, Gwen has this season in the bag :haha:.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Two words: Team Gwen. And it sucks that a fully realized artist is very likely going to be beaten by a 14-15 year old boy for the PV on that team.

I thought Payge picking Gwen instead of Blake was a bad move at first but given Payge's genre and emotional personality, I think Gwen was a solid option as well. I can already see Gwen having a strong connection with Payge and using her coach save on her, if needed. 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Two words: Team Gwen. And it sucks that a fully realized artist is very likely going to be beaten by a 14-15 year old boy for the PV on that team.

You’re going off this after not seeing any of their performances though... 😅

Staring Season 15 GIF by The Voice

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I mean it's not that different from almost every other post on this thread that says they're *sure* that this or that will happen.

We should just call this the Spoiler/Speculation Thread. 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Two words - Myracle Holloway

While it's true that Gwen liked Myracle the most in her team that season other than Rose, there was no 15 year old boy in the picture back then. Even though, I think people are underestimating the connection Gwen could have with Payge. Truthfully, I don't think Gwen's gonna save Carter over Payge if SOMEHOW they aren't her Top 2.

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

While it's true that Gwen liked Myracle the most in her team that season other than Rose, there was no 15 year old boy in the picture back then. Even though, I think people are underestimating the connection Gwen could have with Payge. Truthfully, I don't think Gwen's gonna save Carter over Payge if SOMEHOW they aren't her Top 2.

Gwen carried Myracle (who was really underrated and DESERVED to be carried) over younger, more marketable, more mini-van friendly contestants.  

And I am going to add - the only time I thought a coach was going to rush the stage was when John stole Chloe from the Carter battle.  Gwen was up out of her chair and running for her to hug her.

Edited by LilBrooklyn18
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I've literally been waiting like a month for IDF to become team Payge. She's basically IDF bait 😛 (note I am also a fan)

I mean, I thought she'd be right up the alley of a certain portion of IDF, hence why I included her in the blind spoilers.

• Like 7
24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I mean, after many things that have happened on this show.... I could be and I hope I'm wrong though