2 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Omg S18 format would have been really weird for S16.

Im guessing the finale would have been Maelyn, Rod, Mari, Gyth and Dexter.

1st - Maelyn

2nd - Gyth

3rd - Dexter

4th - Rod (interchangeable with Dexter)

5th - Mari

Honestly a better finale than what we got, at least all coaches are represented here not just John and Blake

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She may have made it, but all

we know is that she needed the coach save to make T9, got beat by another member of her team in the semi final, and didn’t get the instant save for the 5th spot. The rest is pure speculation with little evidence to back it up. 

Yes, all we know is that she placed somewhere between 4~9th. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

LOL, that was clearly fake. 

She may have made it, but all

we know is that she needed the coach save to make T9, got beat by another member of her team in the semi final, and didn’t get the instant save for the 5th spot. The rest is pure speculation with little evidence to back it up. 

42 minutes ago, echoap said:

I'm 99.9% sure that leak was fake. We'll never know the actual results. 

yes lol, the leak was very very off, it showed allegra close behind thunderstorm and showed allegra having more support than toneisha iirc

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Is Payge sort of a female Thunderstorm? I haven’t listened to a bunch of her stuff, but I’m getting that vibe a little. 

I think same family, but Payge leans slightly more rock. I also wonder if they’ll let her play guitar. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Feder said:

Does anyone know if the format is going to be the same as S18? (Save in BT, 4WKO, and TOP 17 for POs) 

It's the same format - battle saves have been confirmed as participants in the 4-way KO, and whoever wins it will join their team of four to make three teams of four + the team of five for a total of 17 acts in the playoffs.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

It's the same format - battle saves have been confirmed as participants in the 4-way KO, and whoever wins it will join their team of four to make three teams of four + the team of five for a total of 17 acts in the playoffs.

Hopefully it´s not the same format of 1 contestant per coach for the finale.

9 minutes ago, Feder said:

Does anyone know if the format is going to be the same as S18? (Save in BT, 4WKO, and TOP 17 for POs) 

Yes, those things that you listed are the same. There's 3 weeks of live shows which is the same as last season. I guess we'll see what they do for the finale format. 

23 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think same family, but Payge leans slightly more rock. I also wonder if they’ll let her play guitar. 

Payge, Desz, Taryn, Tamara and Cami would be the best finale ever

• Like 2

Thank you! I didnt like the finale format of S18 either, the whole format to be honest... 

I really miss the S14/15 format with

- 2 steals at BT

- 1 steal + 1 save at KO 

- Top 24 POs 

1 minute ago, Feder said:

Thank you! I didnt like the finale format of S18 either, the whole format to be honest... 

I really miss the S14/15 format with

- 2 steals at BT

- 1 steal + 1 save at KO 

- Top 24 POs 

This season was supposed to have that format if I´m correct but due to Covid it had to be postponed which is why we are having so few live shows.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, David68 said:

What were opinions on the POs for S14, with the round 1 and round 2?

People here didn't care for it much, even though, based on that first round, the right people got through (Sharane Calister for Adam, Britton Buchanan for Alicia, Brynn Cartelli for Kelly, and Kyla Jade for Blake).

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Is Payge sort of a female Thunderstorm? I haven’t listened to a bunch of her stuff, but I’m getting that vibe a little. 

I got that vibe based on the audios we got pre-spoilers, but after listening a bit more I'd say Payge is Alt-rock/Soul and Thunderstorm more like Alt-folk. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, echoap said:

I got that vibe based on the audios we got pre-spoilers, but after listening a bit more I'd say Payge is Alt-rock/Soul and Thunderstorm more like Alt-folk. 

I would say she’s one of the more interesting contestants for sure. Why not her for the first AA female win?

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I would say she’s one of the more interesting contestants for sure. Why not her for the first AA female win?

Two words: Team Gwen. And it sucks that a fully realized artist is very likely going to be beaten by a 14-15 year old boy for the PV on that team.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Two words: Team Gwen. And it sucks that a fully realized artist is very likely going to be beaten by a 14-15 year old boy for the PV on that team.

I can’t believe Gwen brought Joseph Soul all the way to the T17. I mean c’mon...Joseph over Ryan??? Joseph over Liam???

15 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Ranking all the T17 people 

1. Cami Clune

2. Desz

3. Payge Turner

4. Taryn Papa

5. Tamara Jade

6. John Holiday

14. Chloe Hagan

15. Ben Allen 
16. Tanner Gomes

And 17 is...

1 hour ago, Ottoship said:

I feel like Payge is a finale contender, she’s gonna most likely be in the premiere of all 3 rounds. 

41 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I've been saying this for ages. Payge is the stealth TCO this season, and might just be the one who can break the AA female/Team Gwen curse in one fell swoop. Of course it might take some bussing and pimping to make it happen, but TPTB ain't above doing crap like that. 

• Like 9