The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’d prefer if they pimped DeSz, but this isn’t too bad. I think a lot of people are just disappointed because she’s not hitting insanely high notes. I personally love it, since her smooth voice is good enough for me.

Lol Kyla is the only AA female that was hitting the high notes. Rose didn’t hit high notes. And Toneisha did a little in her IS performance.

12 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol Kyla is the only AA female that was hitting the high notes. Rose didn’t hit high notes. And Toneisha did a little in her IS performance.

Yeah, and if you notice, Kyla and Kymberli, who hit a lot of high notes are very popular around here. Rose and Toneisha have their fans, but not nearly as much as Kyla or Kymberli. 😅

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

The voice app isn’t updating this season?

Last season it updated on February 19, 2020 and the season started Feb 24 so if it's the same time this season expected sometime this Wednesday. 

• Thanks 1

why in your country, the winners do not have a great career? the production does not help them?

we in France, we help the winners enormously, and we even have 2 winners who have become a coach in Belgium and one in the children's version of our country they have been so successful since their victory

1 hour ago, Ottoship said:

John and Blake are an odd duo. They don’t have any chemistry unlike Blake and Kelly, Blake and Adam, Kelly and JHUD, and Kelly and Nick. 
My dream panel is Nick, Kelly, Blake and Alicia. It would honestly be THE BEST!

i agree that i haven't seem much chemistry b/w them, but i noticed in the first look, john roasted blake a little bit about living with gwen ("im so sorry," when gwen said she's been social distancing living w blake), so hopefully that's going to change.

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i agree that i haven't seem much chemistry b/w them, but i noticed in the first look, john roasted blake a little bit about living with gwen ("im so sorry," when gwen said she's been social distancing living w blake), so hopefully that's going to change.

I liked him in S16 where he actually turned for people with potential. In Season 18, he only turned for 5 other people that weren’t on his team. he was ehh in season 17

- I think he’ll be good this year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ottoship said:

I liked him in S16 where he actually turned for people with potential. In Season 18, he only turned for 5 other people that weren’t on his team. he was ehh in season 17

- I think he’ll be good this year

he had 3 spots open after everyone else this year, so i think he might be picky again (or maybe he was just less popular, with people seeing how he flopped in the past few seasons)

13 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

he had 3 spots open after everyone else this year, so i think he might be picky again (or maybe he was just less popular, with people seeing how he flopped in the past few seasons)

Considering he got two 4 chair turns (the most out of everyone this season), and the likes of John H., Sid, Casme and Julia chose him, I´d say its the first option, which I still don´t get, given how badly he has done for the past two seasons.

• Like 1

BTW, just noted that Skylar Mayton from Team Kelly auditioned with an 80´s style pop Weeknd song, and then Kelly goes and pairs her with a country singer and chooses a country song for them to battle. She must have really liked Tanner from the get go in order to favor him like that.

Just now, Misirlou said:

BTW, just noted that Skylar Mayton from Team Kelly auditioned with an 80´s style pop Weeknd song, and then Kelly goes and pairs her with a country singer and chooses a country song for them to battle. She must have really liked Tanner from the get go in order to favor him like that.

anyone else getting flashbacks? (kailey vs cam 😭)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Considering he got two 4 chair turns (the most out of everyone this season), and the likes of John H., Sid, Casme and Julia chose him, I´d say its the first option, which I still don´t get, given how badly he has done for the past two seasons.

Casme was a default one chair

44 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

three times during blinds, just him and Gwen turned and Gwen won all three (Lain, Lauren, Carter)

3 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

three times during blinds, just him and Gwen turned and Gwen won all three (Lain, Lauren, Carter)

Actually Olivia Reyes turned John and Gwen, picked John. 
but yeah it’s weird to see that now not everyone picks John. 
- Looking at these stats, Kelly has turned the least out of everyone...which is definitely new. 

6 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Actually Olivia Reyes turned John and Gwen, picked John. 
but yeah it’s weird to see that now not everyone picks John. 
- Looking at these stats, Kelly has turned the least out of everyone...which is definitely new. 

She said that she wasn´t as quick to turn this season because they can´t hear the performances more clearly now that there´s no audience. Wonder if she would turn around for Hello Sunday or Damali this season.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She said that she wasn´t as quick to turn this season because they can´t hear the performances more clearly now that there´s no audience. Wonder if she would turn around for Hello Sunday or Damali this season.

i think she did really go for potential in hello sunday, because she turned only at the high note myla hit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, French20 said:

why in your country, the winners do not have a great career? the production does not help them?

we in France, we help the winners enormously, and we even have 2 winners who have become a coach in Belgium and one in the children's version of our country they have been so successful since their victory

Its all about the coaches in the USA. The artists are only pimped for views or to get the coach a win.

• Like 4

John Holiday and Kelly would have been EPIC! 
- Tamara and Gwen would have also been really good because Gwen also mentored Rose really well. 
- Desz and John 🙂

- I also think Cami and Blake would have definitely been a great pairing, sucks that he was blocked.

- It would have been interesting to see Kelly with Worth the Wait, she proved in S17 that she does well with groups (Hello Sunday)

- I think Kelsie would have been a finale contender in Gwen’s team.

-

• Like 3