idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

40 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I am curious if it is in studio or not. Someone above mentioned John, Gwen, and Blake are not in LA. We will see in the upcoming weeks. 

Blinds don't start filming for another 16 days, no reason for coaches to be in LA until then. 

The real issue would be if one of the coaches or Carson tested positive (if it's a contestant I'm sort of just assuming they'll get punted to next season)

47 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blinds don't start filming for another 16 days, no reason for coaches to be in LA until then. 

The real issue would be if one of the coaches or Carson tested positive (if it's a contestant I'm sort of just assuming they'll get punted to next season)

Well know no one knows for certain if it is in studio or remote we can only get what we know so far so it was a possibility. And about testing positive I am not sure what they can do but I can see the contestant being moved for next season 

10 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Well know no one knows for certain if it is in studio or remote we can only get what we know so far so it was a possibility. And about testing positive I am not sure what they can do but I can see the contestant being moved for next season 

I’m about 99% sure the plan is to have the coaches in studio. Regardless where the coaches are two weeks ahead of time doesn’t have any bearing, so it wouldn’t be evidence of anything. Now where the coaches are on Aug 3rd would matter.

22 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I’m about 99% sure the plan is to have the coaches in studio. Regardless where the coaches are two weeks ahead of time doesn’t have any bearing, so it wouldn’t be evidence of anything. Now where the coaches are on Aug 3rd would matter.

Where the coaches are on July 28 will matter 

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Where the coaches are on July 28 will matter 

You think the coaches will be at the audience rehearsal? Personally, I doubt it :shrug: 

I'd like to note that California is (thank god) trying to pull back on reopening measures it took, so this might get shut down? I'm not entirely sure but they're definitely pulling back on some stuff, so we will have to see. 

I don't know whether I want to get spoilers more or have more careful restrictions :P

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I'd like to note that California is (thank god) trying to pull back on reopening measures it took, so this might get shut down? I'm not entirely sure but they're definitely pulling back on some stuff, so we will have to see. 

I don't know whether I want to get spoilers more or have more careful restrictions :P

Well it's worth noting that the contestants are definitely at the hotel rn so we'll at least be getting something.

Cardi B Tea GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Well it's worth noting that the contestants are definitely at the hotel rn so we'll at least be getting something.

Wait hold on they’re what?🤣

9 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Sounds like your putting your list togetherrrr!!

• Like 1

I’m guessing the contestants are there because they come from all over the country and need to quarantine two weeks in advance. I also wonder if they have an extra coach on speed dial if one of them tests positive and they don’t want to push it off

1 hour ago, rp3598 said:

I’m guessing the contestants are there because they come from all over the country and need to quarantine two weeks in advance. I also wonder if they have an extra coach on speed dial if one of them tests positive and they don’t want to push it off

You are right about the covid stuff, however, to be clear, the contestants always arrive early for blinds. They need to rehearse, have vocal coaching, stage rehearsal, wardrobe, makeup, photo shoots, interviews, realty tv contestant coaching etc. 

How much of that is in person vs internet based this season I have no idea 

Per his instagram story Darcy appears to be back on set

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

You are right about the covid stuff, however, to be clear, the contestants always arrive early for blinds. They need to rehearse, have vocal coaching, stage rehearsal, wardrobe, makeup, photo shoots, interviews, realty tv contestant coaching etc. 

How much of that is in person vs internet based this season I have no idea 

Do they usually come this early? I thought it was only about a week from when blinds start filming but I might just be remembering it wrong

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Per his instagram story Darcy appears to be back on set

What’s her instagram?

15 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

Do they usually come this early? I thought it was only about a week from when blinds start filming but I might just be remembering it wrong

They usually come like a month early

13 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

What’s her instagram?

darcygilmore

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

@Someone648 when can we expect the list?

Excited Family Guy GIF

After blinds finish taping and once a few spoilers are gathered is usually when I start posting. Maybe a week after blinds?

Although this season, mj and I were planning on doing something a little different that we mentioned on IDF back in like January/February... we'll see how that goes though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rp3598 said:

In the past it's been about 2-3 weeks beforehand.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

After blinds finish taping and once a few spoilers are gathered is usually when I start posting. Maybe a week after blinds?

Although this season, mj and I were planning on doing something a little different that we mentioned on IDF back in like January/February... we'll see how that goes though.

👀👀👀

On 1/2/2020 at 5:53 PM, Someone648 said:

Season 19 instead of dropping all the names/links we should make compilations of certain artists' Youtube covers and remove the visuals so that you can hear before you decide to stan and before leaking the names/links :haha:

@Someone648 Is this what you are referring to? Bc that’s both brilliant and slightly evil (and seems like a lot of work 😂)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

@Someone648 Is this what you are referring to? Bc that’s both brilliant and slightly evil (and seems like a lot of work 😂)

Lol that is pure evil!!! lol pls don’t do this 🤣

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, seak05 said:

;)

Not exactly what we're doing but something along those lines before the whole list/any names get dropped

Edited by Someone648

Darcy Gilmores latest story shows her in a suit and she has on shields and masks with 3 other ladies?

maybe she’s at work with the voice already?