• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, antikid said:

I wouldn't mind a little controversy lmao but obviously they won't do it

Not after how badly the last couple controversies on the show ended, anyway (Robegate and Cross-Battles).

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Coaches tbd (the preview site still has the season 18 header), but blinds will be Oct 25 -28

4 days of shooting? And this is on the 1iota website?

Edited by jus.vshn
12 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

4 days of shooting? And this is on the 1iota website?

Yes, and its on the 1iota voice preview site (stuff sometimes gets posted there before it goes live)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Coaches tbd (the preview site still has the season 18 header), but blinds will be Oct 25 -28

I’m guessing probably they’ll make it public next week and when they make it public they’ll add a new header if there are any new coaches. So next week we should be getting coach news if there will be a new one.

4 hours ago, French20 said:

Jhud will not be a coach for the next UK season, Anne Marie will be the new coach

so to see for the S20

This is very interesting. I’d personally love to see her back for S20. 😊

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

This is very interesting. I’d personally love to see her back for S20. 😊

Same, it'd be cool to see JHud with Gwen for the first time and the dynamic of the panel would be interesting with three females

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 4

The comments on YouTube about "hating John and his wife" and "not watching the Voice again if John is there" keep coming. The funny thing is, they have literally 0 likes and some of the replies against the comments (if they have any reply) have more likes than the original comments. 😅

I guess Team Minivan found YouTube somehow, but just very few of them and the rest are still spamming like plagues in the Facebook page 🤣

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, French20 said:

Jhud will not be a coach for the next UK season, Anne Marie will be the new coach

so to see for the S20

I would really love for JHud to come back for Season 20. I like her especiallu during her Season 13 coaching. It would be nice to have her back and have a 3 female-1 male coaching panel. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I would really love for JHud to come back for Season 20. I like her especiallu during her Season 13 coaching. It would be nice to have her back and have a 3 female-1 male coaching panel. 

Right. It would be a first for the voice and it would mark the iconic start of a new decade for the voice. Jhuds team in S13 was exceptionally talented and S15 she added a lot of flare and charisma to the show and also her and Kelly’s chemistry was amazing

• Like 2
6 hours ago, French20 said:

so to see for the S20

Where did you read or see this? 

When I google “Anne Marie the voice UK” nothing comes up except prior performances. And there’s nothing on TellyMix, a UK website that follows reality tv shows.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, seak05 said:

I know it's assumed that Kelly is very likely to be a coach next season since she's become a fixture on the show, the changes that were made to her taping schedule for her talk show for August do seem to point to her making room for the Blinds tapings. She mentioned in an interview how she's scheduling in taking a week off every month. It looks like she rescheduled her talk show tapings on 10/19 to 10/21 to have a week off before taping The Voice, she doesn't have any talk show tapings from 10/17 to 10/29. The rescheduled dates for her talk show were on 10/30 and 11/2, after the dates for The Voice.

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Where did you read or see this? 

When I google “Anne Marie the voice UK” nothing comes up except prior performances. And there’s nothing on TellyMix, a UK website that follows reality tv shows.

it was he who had announced Meghan before the official confirmation 2-3 days later

• Like 1