• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

I really want to believe that an AA powerhouse would win but Jim will just steal the votes. Although Tamara and Desz will probably be in the finals, maybe Payge if they do one coach representation but I don’t consider Payge as a powerhouse

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

I really want to believe that an AA powerhouse would win but Jim will just steal the votes. Although Tamara and Desz will probably be in the finals, maybe Payge if they do one coach representation but I don’t consider Payge as a powerhouse

I too wish an AA powerhouse would win but we shouldn't lose hope just yet, if he plays his cards right, John H could likely pull a Chris Blue and win

• Like 3
1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

I too wish an AA powerhouse would win but we shouldn't lose hope just yet, if he plays his cards right, John H could likely pull a Chris Blue and win

John is currently hated by minivan since he’s anti Trump so I doubt it. Semifinals is his ceiling. I think if he was on Team KC or Team Blake he would have probably won. 

Edited by VoiceFan!
  • Sad 3
2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

John is currently hated by minivan since he’s anti Trump so I doubt it. Semifinals is his ceiling. I think if he was on Team KC or Team Blake he would have probably won. 

Ugh these people are infuriating, to think a talented person has lower chances of winning because some folks can't separate politics from entertainment

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 3

Episode Openers and Closers Prediction

Premiere Opener: John H

Premiere Closer: Tamara Jade

2nd Premiere Opener: Marisa Cornvo

2nd Closer: Cami Clune

3rd Opener: Van Andrew

3rd Closer: Desz

4th Opener: Julia Cooper

4th Closer: Jim Ranger

5th Opener: Tanner Gomes

5th Closer: James Pyle (by default)

Battle Premiere Opener: Larriah and Carter

Battle Premiere Closer: John H and Julia

Battle W2 Opener: Marisa and Ryan

Battle W2 Closer: Payge and Lauren

Battle W3 Opener: Desz and Joseph

Battle W3 Closer: Cami and Janes

KO1 Opener: Desz and Sud

KO1 Closer: John H and Cami

NO2 Opener: Tamara and Casme

KO2 Closer: WTW and Ben

Edited by VoiceFan!
Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Episode Openers and Closers and Leaks Prediction

Premiere Opener: John H

Premiere Closer: Tamara Jade

2nd Premiere Opener: Marisa Cornvo

2nd Closer: Cami Clune

3rd Opener: Van Andrew

3rd Closer: Desz

4th Opener: Julia Cooper

4th Closer: Jim Ranger

5th Opener: Tanner Gomes

5th Closer: James Pyle (by default)

Battle Premiere Opener: Larriah and Carter

Battle Premiere Closer: Cami and James

Battle W2 Opener: Marisa and Ryan

Battle W2 Closer: John H and Julia 

Battle W3 Opener: Desz and Joseph

Battle W3 Closer: John H and Julia

You have John H and Julia's battle on there twice, for what it's worth.

Even if they are pimping Desz in the blinds, I don´t see her battle getting pimped despite her opponent getting a steal, since apparently it was a very one sided match in her favor.

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Julia has the famous song which can attract a lot of viewers on YouTube so maybe that’ll draw her votes. But she is second favorite this season behind Desz

yeah but YouTube viewers don't translate to votes. That "famous song" won't be pleasing minivan, which are the REAL backbone of the Voice voting

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

26 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

yeah but YouTube viewers don't translate to votes. That "famous song" won't be pleasing minivan, which are the REAL backbone of the Voice voting

Just checked the lyrics and if Minivan just takes the time to listen to them instead of just judging by the title, they would find out that the song is not a gay anthem of any sorts. Ironically, many people thought it was homophobic when it first came out.

Edited by Misirlou
38 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Julia has the famous song which can attract a lot of viewers on YouTube so maybe that’ll draw her votes. But she is second favorite this season behind Desz

Singing a modern pop song in the voting rounds will guarantee any contestant a place in the bottom. The main audience doesn't like pop songs. I remember Marybeth singing LYTLM (A hit song by Selena Gomez that even made it to number 1 in the Hot 100) and killing it, but somehow she still ended in the bottom 3. 

We have to accept the fact that the main audience in this show has a very different taste than a lot of of us, and not only that, they have different ideas and different ways of thinking, so it's very likely that some of our favorites will hardly have a chance at winning (i'm not talking about everyone in IDF, but i think it's pretty clear that a lot of us have somehow in various aspects, a different taste in comparison to the main audience AKA Team Minivan). The best thing we can do is enjoy and discuss here about the show and support our favorites as much as we can.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 6
19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just checked the lyrics and if Minivan just takes the time to listen to them instead of just judging by the title, they would find out that the song is not a gay anthem of any sorts. Ironically, many people thought it was homophobic when it first came out.

are we really expecting minivan to listen to the lyrics carefully though.....

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 10
1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Singing a modern pop song in the voting rounds will guarantee any contestant a place in the bottom. The main audience doesn't like pop songs. I remember Marybeth singing LYTLM (A hit song by Selena Gomez that even made it to number 1 in the Hot 100) and killing it, but somehow she still ended in the bottom 3. 

We have to accept the fact that the main audience in this show has a very different taste than a lot of of us, and not only that, they have different ideas and different ways of thinking, so it's very likely that some of our favorites will hardly have a chance at winning (i'm not talking about everyone in IDF, but i think it's pretty clear that a lot of us have somehow in various aspects, a different taste in comparison to the main audience AKA Team Minivan). The best thing we can do is enjoy and discuss here about the show and support our favorites as much as we can.

dude yeah she KILLED that song, but i do think like others said that they're not going to listne to the lyrics

3 hours ago, David68 said:

Yeah, the no-show until the turn

They already showed Ryan singing in a commercial with audio so why would they not show him? They already gave it away. I doubt they'd do that kind of edit for multiple people in one season either. Out of the three mentioned John would make the most sense to use for that type of edit.

1 hour ago, rhapsody99 said:

They already showed Ryan singing in a commercial with audio so why would they not show him? They already gave it away. I doubt they'd do that kind of edit for multiple people in one season either. Out of the three mentioned John would make the most sense to use for that type of edit.

They do at least one per episode though lmao

1 hour ago, French20 said:

thanks

John has John H and Julia, every year he has the best team ahah

hoping he keeps both for the lives, he has a good chance of winning this year with the right choices he will make

are you aware of the battle spoilers or not?

Edited by FloorWax