The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Should Someone648 make a Season 20 Spoilers/Updates Thread? Because the tapings are in 2 weeks

istersay is the one making the threads on each season. And Someone648 said that the spoilers for Season 20 should be kept for now, but I am also excited for S20! But for now, let us focus on Season 19 (even though we basically know the results in prelive rounds)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

istersay is the one making the threads on each season. And Someone648 said that the spoilers for Season 20 should be kept for now, but I am also excited for S20! But for now, let us focus on Season 19 (even though we basically know the results in prelive rounds)

All we don’t know is how many chairs Aaron Scott turned. And if Kelly turned for Lain or not.

Olivia turned Gwen and John
Larriah was a one chair

Let’s just guess the premiere lineup cuz I don’t have anything better to do

John H (GWEN, JOHN, KELLY BLOCKED - JOHN)

Marisa C (KELLY, BLAKE, GWEN - KELLY)

Liam St John (GWEN AND BLAKE - GWEN)

Ben Allen (GWEN, JOHN AND BLAKE - BLAKE)

Ryan Gallagher (BLAKE AND KELLY - KELLY)

Taryn Papa (BLAKE, GWEN, KELLY - BLAKE)

Lauren (JOHN AND GWEN - GWEN)

Tamara (4 Chair - JOHN)

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

S18 was a talented season but the premiere was so weak. And Nelson as the leak...seriously?? I would have expected Todd or Joana.

And I feel like it would have been if they hadn’t put so many “average people” like Tayler, Tate, Darious, Nelson, etc.

Yeah, the premiere was really underwhelming, that´s why so many people gave up on the season and labelled as the worst until the battles and KOs picked it up.

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Nobody thought Nelson was going to be the leak until it happened - so while I'm still expecting John H. or Tamara, Taryn's not a bad guess per se either. 

That´s a good point, let´s not forget Kim Cherry in S16, I believe few people even knew she was auditioning that season, since she wasn´t talked about at all on the spoilers thread. I still think it´s going to be John H though, it just makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That´s a good point, let´s not forget Kim Cherry in S16, I believe few people even knew she was auditioning that season, since she wasn´t talked about at all on the spoilers thread. I still think it´s going to be John H though, it just makes sense.

But Tamaras audition was a 4- Chair turn, a extremely popular song and from the sneak peek, you can tell her commentary with the coaches was hilarious so I think Tamara would be a great candidate for the leak

Just now, jus.vshn said:

But Tamaras audition was a 4- Chair turn, a extremely popular song and from the sneak peek, you can tell her commentary with the coaches was hilarious so I think Tamara would be a great candidate for the leak

They’ve already shown part of her performance, though. 

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Now that I think about it, I don´t think Taryn will get leaked mainly because we still don´t know if she makes the live shows, and they rarely leak contestants that don´t. My final prediction is either Tamara or John H. as the leak. 

See previous comment about Nelson - he was in the same boat as Taryn currently is and they leaked him. So it's possible, but unlikely.

Tamara's probably the second or third leak because they've shown her in previews but I don't think she'll be the first leak given we've seen a snippet of her singing; it's possible but not likely.