idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

58 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Hopefully one of us or more get lucky, i am not from the US so idk if I can apply, anyone knows how is it gonna work? Is it through the phone or somenthing else?

^ They need faces so I'm guessing Microsoft Team unless Microsoft drop their sponsorship after last season :giggle: 

im a minor oops so I prob cant but also I dont think id want my face on there lmfao

1 hour ago, Dany said:

Here the link for 1iota The Voice Virtual Audience

https://1iota.com/show/1120/the-voice---s19

Here what they say in the note when you reserve a ticket

So you got a ticket and ur confirmed to begin apart of the audience?

and so it will be filmed in the studio just without an audience?

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

No just when you click on reserve they bring you to an other page where it say they need faces. I didn't get ticket.  I'm working during the time slot and I'm not in the US not sure if it matters or not. 

14 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

im a minor oops so I prob cant but also I dont think id want my face on there lmfao

I don’t think it matters if you are a minor or not because they want as many faces as they can put on the screen for the audience. 

14 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

If you request to get a ticket you will be on the waitlist and they will get back to you as soon as they can I think. And I believe it will be in a studio, just no audience like you said. 

• Like 1

So during the rehearsal on the 29th, the contestants will be rehearsing as well?

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

So during the rehearsal on the 29th, the contestants will be rehearsing as well?

I do not know what exactly the rehearsal is. My guess was for the digital audience so they know what they should do during showtime, but it could be that as well.

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Anybody knows if the coaches are in LA?

Blake and Gwen are in Oklahoma, John also appears to be on vacation. 

Yeah, I think John is in Mexico, right? Kelly's most likely in LA although I saw someone mention last night that they heard she was in the area in MT. I lean towards that person being late on the news, but I also wouldn't rule it out right now. I think she might be done with the talk show for this season finally, they haven't been filming for a couple weeks, but I'm sure she's got a ton of other crap to take care of instead.

On 7/15/2020 at 1:03 AM, ashwinner said:

I’m a minor as well so yeah, I want tickets but I probably can’t.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, randomgirl said:

I’m a minor as well so yeah, I want tickets but I probably can’t.

I do not know why not because it is digital and want as many people as they want.

I think minors can sign up because your not paying it for it and they want a lot of people.

Aren't minors prohibited from pre-taped portions of the show but allowed in the live shows?

19 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Aren't minors prohibited from pre-taped portions of the show but allowed in the live shows?

18+ for Blinds, Battles, and Knockouts, 16+ for Lives

11 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Good to know

14 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Guess I'll have to wait till later this fall for lives :( hopefully they air after my bday

49 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Guess I'll have to wait till later this fall for lives :( hopefully they air after my bday

Taking a wild guess based on the schedules for seasons 13, 15, and 17 - as long as your birthday is before the last week of October you should qualify for the tickets for all the live shows (since ticket notifications went out here roughly two weeks before the rehearsal date for the auditions and the playoffs week has previously been the second week of November).

How do you guys think filming will work in order for the taped rounds to be ready for the fall. 

ps. The Blinds are going to take a week. Will the other rounds take a week also?

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

How do you guys think filming will work in order for the taped rounds to be ready for the fall. 

ps. The Blinds are going to take a week. Will the other rounds take a week also?

Blinds are scheduled for a week but often those final tapings are cancelled because the teams fill up.

Battles/KO's are usually taped over 2 days each, with about two weeks between the two rounds iirc.

23 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Blinds are scheduled for a week but often those final tapings are cancelled because the teams fill up.

Battles/KO's are usually taped over 2 days each, with about two weeks between the two rounds iirc.

I am curious if it is in studio or not. Someone above mentioned John, Gwen, and Blake are not in LA. We will see in the upcoming weeks. 

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I am curious if it is in studio or not. Someone above mentioned John, Gwen, and Blake are not in LA. We will see in the upcoming weeks. 

Kelly's glam squad was on the Universal lot the other day doing prep work and Darcy, the head MUA, was loading up on PPE the same day. I'm making assumptions, but with the timing of the blinds coming up, I feel like it was all Voice related and that they'll be in the studio unless they get shutdown in the next 2 weeks.

30 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Kelly's glam squad was on the Universal lot the other day doing prep work and Darcy, the head MUA, was loading up on PPE the same day. I'm making assumptions, but with the timing of the blinds coming up, I feel like it was all Voice related and that they'll be in the studio unless they get shutdown in the next 2 weeks.

That is some hope that it will be in studio. I hope the talent won't disappoint as well.