The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Do you think they'll put 9 successful chair turners in the premiere or 8? Because usually the "new" or rotating coach have 3 first, while others have 2 (sometimes also 3 or sometimes even 1 like S4). Because if they'll do that, we're likely getting Payge, Lauren and Liam for Team Gwen, Marisa and Ryan for Team Kelly, Taryn and Ben for Team Blake and Tamara and John H for Team Legend (maybe Desz instead of Tamara, and then Marisa will be bumped for next week and Sid will be John's second artist)

And when are the 1iota tickets coming up for Season 20?

9 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

My dream panel would be Kelly/Jhud/Nick/Blake

but I wouldn’t mind a 3 woman 1 guy panel since s18 had a 3 guy 1 woman panel 

If THE VOICE ever do a Three woman and One guy  panel then I would like to see Blake/Christina/Kelly/Gwen. But I know Christina won't ever come back.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Blake/Christina/Kelly/Gwen. But I know Christina won't ever come back

This would be really good lineup, and a dream come true for me, imagine Christina and Kelly on the coaching panel? Ugh queens. So sad though that Christina is done on the show for good (the way how she dissed the show makes it impossible for her to return) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sabina said:

Taryn Papa is my favourite !

Who’s your top 5? Mine is John H, Taryn, Cami, Desz and Carter. If I had more slots, I would also add in Tamara and Payge.
-Taryn is definitely winning the four way KO unless Ryan or Larriah really shocks us.

21 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Who’s your top 5? Mine is John H, Taryn, Cami, Desz and Carter. If I had more slots, I would also add in Tamara and Payge.
-Taryn is definitely winning the four way KO unless Ryan or Larriah really shocks us.

SAME Although I like Payge more than Carter.

30 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Wouldn’t shock me in the least if Minivan votes Ryan through. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Tamara seems like such a character!!🤣 They might just leak her because of her humor with the coaches.

I'll be like 5% mad if they do because I've been so sure it's gonna be John H. for two months now, but she seems like she's a blast to be around so her behind-the-scenes stuff is going to be fun to watch.

• Like 2

There's one particular overhead shot that I saw repeated twice in the First Look video (around the 0:48 and 1:44 mark). The artist in the shot seems to be have been deliberately obscured by the lights. I have a feeling this was intentional and this might be John Holiday. There is also a shot of an artist in the 1:55 mark that I don't recognize, and it might be the same artist that was in the obscured shot, but I can't tell for sure.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Ughhh why does the voice georestrict their videos🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Hopefully it's available in a couple of hours or even days. I'm really afraid that this will happen with the performances. I remember in the first five seasons they had ALL the performances georestricted. It was until the second battle rounds of season six, when they started making it available for all the world. Hopefully they don't georestric the performances this season because i have waited for this so much and it would be DEPRESSING. (and really bad for the viems on their channel, Rose Short' compilation is still georestricted to this day and has less than 100K viems, while Katie's has more than one million)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Taryn  ,Desz ,Jim,Tamer ,Paige

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

They seem to be really hyping Tamara also finally something related to Jim and Cami and btw nice to see Jim with guitar.

Right they’re showing a lot of Tamara before the show. But hey! They showed Toneisha in the sneak peek last season and wasnt the first leak, she was the second. So maybe she might be Tuesdays leak🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1