I think Gwen’s save (order) would be this:

Payge > Carter > Joseph > Ben

She seems to value other coach’s opinions and John said it was his favorite KO and it was the only KO besides John Holiday and Cami Clune’s that got a standing ovation.

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

She seems to value other coach’s opinions and John said it was his favorite KO and it was the only KO besides John Holiday and Cami Clune’s that got a standing ovation.

I think it'll be Ben > Joseph. She was apparently really eager to steal Ben while Joseph got a questionable/possible sympathy battle steal and only won his KO because his opponent did poorly... I don't think she's attached to Joseph at all and he just got a very convenient ride to the top 16.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I think it'll be Ben > Joseph. She was apparently really eager to steal Ben while Joseph got a questionable/possible sympathy battle steal and only won his KO because his opponent did poorly... I don't think she's attached to Joseph at all and he just got a very convenient ride to the top 16.

She’s anyway not saving either of them lol. I really want Payge to be in the final, I think she’s maybe one of the best contestants this season (not better than John H, Cami or Desz though)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

I can’t see Gwen saving anyone over Carter (he probably won’t need the save tho)

• Like 2

Yeah it's a fair point. Ben and Joseph are miles behind Payge and Carter in Gwen's eyes anyway. The only possible twist is Ben getting PV, but even then that feels unlikely.

49 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah it's a fair point. Ben and Joseph are miles behind Payge and Carter in Gwen's eyes anyway. The only possible twist is Ben getting PV, but even then that feels unlikely.

Ben has a lot of competition with Tanner, Ian, Jim, Worth the Wait (country adjacent) Taryn if she makes it...

I think he will make it to the WC round but he’ll lose to Cami/Tanner (Desz is a lock, one of Cami/Tanner will also be going through). I can’t see Bailey or Chloe winning WC...and John has two clear front runners in John H and Tamara.

29 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Ben has a lot of competition with Tanner, Ian, Jim, Worth the Wait (country adjacent) Taryn if she makes it...

I think he will make it to the WC round but he’ll lose to Cami/Tanner (Desz is a lock, one of Cami/Tanner will also be going through). I can’t see Bailey or Chloe winning WC...and John has two clear front runners in John H and Tamara.

We have Sid/Taryn possibly in WC too

7 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Confident Top 9 Predictions

TEAM GWEN

PV: Carter Rubin/Payge Turner

CS: Carter Rubin/Payge Turner

WC Candidate: Ben Allen

TEAM LEGEND

PV: John Holiday

CS: Tamara Jade

WC Candidate: Bailey Rae

TEAM KELLY

PV: Desz

CS: Tanner OR Cami

WC: Tanner OR Cami. The person who is in the wildcard round wins it. 
TEAM BLAKE

PV: Jim Ranger

CS: Worth the Wait

WC Candidate: Taryn. Loses to Cami if she doesn’t get the save, or loses to Tanner if she gets the save.

Winner - John Holiday

Runner Up - Jim Ranger

Third - Desz

Fourth - Cami IF SHE MAKES IT (or else it would be the person who got the fifth spot of the finale)

Fifth - Carter/Payge (leaning towards Payge because she had her KO/Battle breakout moments)

im new...what does PV mean?

7 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

TEAM GWEN

TEAM LEGEND

TEAM KELLY

TEAM BLAKE

WC Candidate: Taryn. Loses to Cami if she doesn’t get the save, or loses to Tanner if she gets the save.

Winner - John Holiday

Runner Up - Jim Ranger

Third - Desz

Fourth - Cami IF SHE MAKES IT (or else it would be the person who got the fifth spot of the finale)

Fifth - Carter/Payge (leaning towards Payge because she had her KO/Battle breakout moments)

I would like to have Sid instead of DeSz but I can't argue with this and my list also have John H as the winner, Jim as the runner-up and Cami/Carter at the 4th and 5th spot.

So y’all really think Cami will break the curse of the 18-22 y/o female and be the first of that demographic since Grimmie to make the finale, eh? I wouldn’t be mad about it, but I don’t share your confidence. She has an uphill climb just to make it out of the playoffs, IMO. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I would be super pleased with a JohnxJohn win this season. Instead of a boring generic country singer

Same

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

So y’all really think Cami will break the curse of the 18-22 y/o female and be the first of that demographic since Grimmie to make the finale, eh? I wouldn’t be mad about it, but I don’t share your confidence. She has an uphill climb just to make it out of the playoffs, IMO. 

I have confidence that if she does the right choices she can make it, but it'll probably take her an instant save to do so

Just now, moonlighty said:

Same

I have confidence that if she does the right choices she can make it, but it'll probably take her an instant save to do so

If she needs an instant save, she’s probably toast. 

8 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

TEAM GWEN

TEAM LEGEND

TEAM KELLY

TEAM BLAKE

Winner - John Holiday

Runner Up - Jim Ranger

Third - Desz

A very likely and satisfying finale with a refreshing winner, i'm 50/50 abt Carter or Payge, Payge had many breakout moments but Carter is a kid, and Minivan loves kids, so who knows (Also, sorry, i'm confused, is this season gonna have 5 finalists?)

Edited by moonlighty
1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

A very likely and satisfying finale with a refreshing winner, i'm 50/50 abt Carter or Payge, Payge had many breakout moments but Carter is country and young, two things Minivan loves, so who knows (Also, sorry, i'm confused, is this season gonna have 5 finalists?)

Carter is country?

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Carter is country?

Nah (As far as i just learned), just a misunderstanding of mine cuz I didn't check his song choices

Edited by moonlighty
Just now, moonlighty said:

Nah (As far as i just learned), just a misunderstanding of mine

You never know. He might be country by the end of the season to get Gwen the W!

• Haha 11
16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

You never know. He might be country by the end of the season to get Gwen the W!

Congratulations, you've manifested a Rascal Flatts country ballad for Carter in the PO's!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Congratulations, you've manifested a Rascal Flatts country ballad for Carter in the PO's!

Rascal Flatts was what I was thinking too. He could probably pull it off, and it won’t surprise me in the least if it happens. 

• Like 1

I just discovered the first voice of season S19, that of John H with this cover, UNBELIEVABLEEEEEE from 1:04 the super high note, I am already considering Kelly's reactions to each performance of John ahahahah

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, French20 said:

I just discovered the first voice of season S19, that of John H with this cover, UNBELIEVABLEEEEEE from 1:04 the super high note, I am already considering Kelly's reactions to each performance of John ahahahah

He is so good I hope he doesn't get bussed in favour of Tamara cz TPTB are really gonna pimp her.

1 hour ago, Zainab Tufail said:

He is so good I hope he doesn't get bussed in favour of Tamara cz TPTB are really gonna pimp her.

I really don't know. You can't be so sure about that. They might've shown her in the little previews so far but that doesn't guarantee anything.

I actually think they will pimp John more. His battle and knockouts ended in a steal and save and both were praised. TBTP also usually pimps "unique" or young artists, not the typical diva like Tamara. John is a surprise so he is more likely to be pimped. I'm sorry but I don't find Tamara anything special, Kyla is still up there for me.

Kyla was bussed because of Brynn. Wé was pimped really hard because of her uniqueness. Kim was kind of pimped-ish on the prelives because she can sing and rap. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I'm sorry but I don't find Tamara anything special. 

You made a valid point I also don't find Tamara special but I just thought she might get pimped cz you know the BLM so TPTB are willing to have an AA POWERHOUSE win.