• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I doubt it I think they might bring Nick or even Usher to replace him in the live shows

Huh?? I doubt they’ll replace John for the live shows. But hey! They did replace Simon for agt🤷🏾‍♂️

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I doubt it I think they might bring Nick or even Usher to replace him in the live shows

John will do the lives, there are only 3 and it is in 2-3 months, he will do them, it is on the S20 that we will have to wonder if he will accept or take a break season

• Like 1

I been hearing some rumors that The Voice is gonna end after KNOCKOUTS and it gonna be replaced with a Kane Brown talk show. CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON THIS KINDA STUFF??? Plz I need to know if its actually bc if it is imma be so mad😡😡😡. So plz someone tell me if this is true😊😥👍

• Haha 9
  • Confused 3
19 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I been hearing some rumors that The Voice is gonna end after KNOCKOUTS and it gonna be replaced with a Kane Brown talk show. CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON THIS KINDA STUFF??? Plz I need to know if its actually bc if it is imma be so mad😡😡😡. So plz someone tell me if this is true😊😥👍

PLZ someone tell me😥😥😥

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Judge Judy Whatever GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Confident Top 9 Predictions

TEAM GWEN

PV: Carter Rubin/Payge Turner

CS: Carter Rubin/Payge Turner

WC Candidate: Ben Allen

TEAM LEGEND

PV: John Holiday

CS: Tamara Jade

WC Candidate: Bailey Rae

TEAM KELLY

PV: Desz

CS: Tanner OR Cami

WC: Tanner OR Cami. The person who is in the wildcard round wins it. 
TEAM BLAKE

PV: Jim Ranger

CS: Worth the Wait

WC Candidate: Taryn. Loses to Cami if she doesn’t get the save, or loses to Tanner if she gets the save.

Winner - John Holiday

Runner Up - Jim Ranger

Third - Desz

Fourth - Cami IF SHE MAKES IT (or else it would be the person who got the fifth spot of the finale)

Fifth - Carter/Payge (leaning towards Payge because she had her KO/Battle breakout moments)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Guys, what if Ben actually gets PV on Team Gwen 😂. Now that I think of it, it´s not that far off the table.

If that happens, I'll scream.

Tinfoil hat time, but I think that's gonna depend largely on how the audience takes to Carter and Payge. This is doubly crucial because it impacts whether or not Payge gets the save should she lose the PV (which as amazing as she is, I'm preparing for that to happen). 

Minivan loves kids and Gwen appears to have gone full momma-bear for Carter, which makes sense because her oldest son's the same age. If Carter can sing mostly on pitch for his playoff and gets a decent song choice we know Minivan will vote for (say Gwen takes a page out of the "Save My Behind" book and picks Amazing Grace, which Minivan will lap up with a spoon) then he's got the PV easy, and if he gets the PV I think Gwen would likely save Payge over Ben given Payge is an original team member while Ben was a KO steal. However, Minivan also loves country; if Ben somehow gets a better song choice than Carter and does a passable job with it while Carter cracks under the pressure of the live shows/otherwise flops, he could surprise IDF and get the PV. In the event Ben gets the PV over Carter and Payge, I expect Gwen to pick Carter since she does seem to be pretty attached to him (see: yelling "My baby!" when he went up for his KO) which would send Payge into the Wildcard vote.

That said, of the four on the panel Gwen is the most easily influenced by the others' opinions and is the coach most likely to judge off of the individual round performance rather than cumulative/history-based performance quality, so if Carter flops hard while Payge does well, Payge may still have a shot at the save but it's less likely with Ben getting the PV than if Carter gets the PV over her.

• Like 2

Hopefully tomorrow we get the full trailer. Last season, we got the full trailer on a Tuesday 2 weeks prior to the premiere. so hopefully it’s the same for this season. If not the trailer, then hopefully we get the S20 dates

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If that happens, I'll scream.

Tinfoil hat time, but I think that's gonna depend largely on how the audience takes to Carter and Payge. This is doubly crucial because it impacts whether or not Payge gets the save should she lose the PV (which as amazing as she is, I'm preparing for that to happen). 

Minivan loves kids and Gwen appears to have gone full momma-bear for Carter, which makes sense because her oldest son's the same age. If Carter can sing mostly on pitch for his playoff and gets a decent song choice we know Minivan will vote for (say Gwen takes a page out of the "Save My Behind" book and picks Amazing Grace, which Minivan will lap up with a spoon) then he's got the PV easy, and if he gets the PV I think Gwen would likely save Payge over Ben given Payge is an original team member while Ben was a KO steal. However, Minivan also loves country; if Ben somehow gets a better song choice than Carter and does a passable job with it while Carter cracks under the pressure of the live shows/otherwise flops, he could surprise IDF and get the PV. In the event Ben gets the PV over Carter and Payge, I expect Gwen to pick Carter since she does seem to be pretty attached to him (see: yelling "My baby!" when he went up for his KO) which would send Payge into the Wildcard vote.

That said, of the four on the panel Gwen is the most easily influenced by the others' opinions and is the coach most likely to judge off of the individual round performance rather than cumulative/history-based performance quality, so if Carter flops hard while Payge does well, Payge may still have a shot at the save but it's less likely with Ben getting the PV than if Carter gets the PV over her.

The thing is, according to the sources, Carter has been good in both his Battle and KO ,but almost all of them said that both his opponents were superior, so Gwen is clearly intending to take him far even if he´s not the best on her team.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The thing is, according to the sources, Carter has been good in both his Battle and KO ,but almost all of them said that both his opponents were superior, so Gwen is clearly intending to take him far even if he´s not the best on her team.

Which is why Carter or Payge needs to get the PV over Ben - if Carter gets the PV, then Gwen doesn't need to worry about carrying him through via the save and she's free to choose whoever else needs the save; if Payge gets the PV, then Carter almost definitely will get the save.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bossbabe said:

I think Ben is being underestimated personally. I know him and he has a big following that spans the country. 

I will be happy for him if he does well on the show, but I think he's in a risky situation that could go a lot of different ways (especially compared to the rest of the country artists at this point).

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Which is why Carter or Payge needs to get the PV over Ben - if Carter gets the PV, then Gwen doesn't need to worry about carrying him through via the save and she's free to choose whoever else needs the save; if Payge gets the PV, then Carter almost definitely will get the save.

And if Ben gets the PV, it´s likely that we´re losing Payge.

• Sad 4
3 minutes ago, Bossbabe said:

I think Ben is being underestimated personally. I know him and he has a big following that spans the country. 

Can you expand on what you mean by "big following that spans the country?" I don't remember him having an especially impressive social media following, so it must be something else.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I will be happy for him if he does well on the show, but I think he's in a risky situation that could go a lot of different ways (especially compared to the rest of the country artists at this point).

Yes there is always risk involved. I will say though that his following is very loyal

4 minutes ago, Bossbabe said:

He could do some damage for sure, but I agree that he is at a disadvantage due to being Team Gwen.

Just now, ashwinner said:

Can you expand on what you mean by "big following that spans the country?" I don't remember him having an especially impressive social media following, so it must be something else.

Yes. He plays here in SWFL but is from Tennessee. He had a following there before coming here. The people that come to see him here include a lot of snowbird from around the county. He draws big crowds every time he plays and has opened for some big name people. His fans are loyal. Not all of them follow him on social media.

Just now, Bossbabe said:

Yes. He plays here in SWFL but is from Tennessee. He had a following there before coming here. The people that come to see him here include a lot of snowbird from around the county. He draws big crowds every time he plays and has opened for some big name people. His fans are loyal. Not all of them follow him on social media.

They could eventually back him up in the Wildcard vote.

• Like 1
Just now, Bossbabe said:

I see, hopefully those fans come through for him on The Voice then! I just checked my spreadsheet where I "rated" the contestants based on what I could find pre-show, and I seem to have preferred Payge and Carter to Ben, but hopefully he gets his fair shot at moving on!

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I see, hopefully those fans come through for him on The Voice then! I just checked my spreadsheet where I "rated" the contestants based on what I could find pre-show, and I seem to have preferred Payge and Carter to Ben, but hopefully he gets his fair shot at moving on!

Also he does really well as far as stage presence. I know that was talked about before of not knowing how contestants would do on stage. His crowds get very involved.

1 hour ago, Bossbabe said:

Lots of contestants over the years could be described that way, including Taryn....has opened for big named artists, gets good crowds in Nashville, has fans across the country who saw her perform on vacation in Nash. You know what? It won’t make a bit of difference on this show. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3