The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Preshow following and “likes” on a reveal post are completely meaningless. Grimmie needing an instant save to make the finale should tell you all you need to know. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Preshow following and “likes” on a reveal post are completely meaningless. Grimmie needing an instant save to make the finale should tell you all you need to know. 

I know that very well. I even stated it at the start of my post. I just thought it would be fun to see the numbers.

• Like 2

I just realized Cami could potentially be getting a closing spot in all 3 rounds...

Blinds: 4 chairs and a block will definitely be kept for a closing position for sure

Battles: The last steal in this round with James, she’ll probably close the last episode of battles.

Knockouts: This is the most confusing one tbh. She could be closing the knockouts since technically she was the last steal in this round too, but we saw this this can be easily edited like they did last season where they edited the order that the steals were used. Chloé/Ben/Cami (Sid was a double steal so he’s def the first steal aired) will have to close the last episode of the knockouts, and tbh my money is on Cami, but that’s just a guess. Otherwise I can see her closing the first knockouts episode or maybe opening the last episode. 

1 minute ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Do you think guys Carter Rubin is the Braiden Sunshine of the Season? 

As in Gwen's fourth son that gets carried maybe a bit too far? Yes, but I imagine that he's at least significantly better.

He's younger than Braiden was and we already know Gwen's going to go peak momma bear with him like before. He's 14 - just like her oldest son. All I hope is that she values Payge's artistry over her mom vibes.

Just now, Someone648 said:

As in Gwen's fourth son that gets carried maybe a bit too far? Yes, but I imagine that he's at least significantly better.

He's younger than Braiden was and we already know Gwen's going to go peak momma bear with him like before. He's 14 - just like her oldest son. All I hope is that she values Payge's artistry over her mom vibes.

I mean, Payge has apparently gotten high praise by the coaches in both her battle and KO (Standing O's and John saying that she gave one of the best performances ever on the show). Gwen values the opinions of the rest of the coaches a lot, and you can tell that  some of her decisions have been influenced by them. Not to mention the fact that I feel like she might connect with Payge the way she did with Rose on S17, and they did great together, so I'm sure she's not letting her go if she needs the save (which I think might happen considering Carter is a strong contender for PV)

• Like 2

The audience likes kids and voted Braiden through (same with hello Sunday). Remember when we were sure Gwen would choose Quizz for all the same reasons? 

I think Carter makes her top two for lives, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Ben and Payge. I would be surprised if Payge doesn’t make it

51 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The audience likes kids and voted Braiden through (same with hello Sunday). Remember when we were sure Gwen would choose Quizz for all the same reasons? 

I think Carter makes her top two for lives, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Ben and Payge. I would be surprised if Payge doesn’t make it

I want Carter and payge to be the top 2 TEAM GWEN but I won't be surprised if carter gets eliminated for Ben(keeping in mind that Kyndal and Rose were Gwen's Frontrunners but in the PO Kyndal got eliminated.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I want Carter and payge to be the top 2 TEAM GWEN but I won't be surprised if carter gets eliminated for Ben(keeping in mind that Kyndal and Rose were Gwen's Frontrunners but in the PO Kyndal got eliminated.

Based on what was Kyndal one of her frontrunners? IDF said so? I was actually pulling for her, but there was nothing to indicate she had much support, and her final performance on the show was worthy of a ticket home. Her age and gender didn’t allow much margin for error. Carter doesn’t have that issue. Unless he bombs, he isn’t losing to Ben. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Based on what was Kyndal one of her frontrunners? IDF said so? I was actually pulling for her, but there was nothing to indicate she had much support, and her final performance on the show was worthy of a ticket home. Her age and gender didn’t allow much margin for error. Carter doesn’t have that issue. Unless he bombs, he isn’t losing to Ben. 

Right, also I think instead of Kyndal, Joana was one of the frontrunners of Gwen. I think that steal of hers they made it look like she have stolen a frontrunner or something. Plus, like Carter, Joana is young and have a big voice. I don't think Ben can pull an upset like that lmao.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Kyndal had good chances to go far and things in her favor (being a country-adjacent artist, a block audition, having a great voice), so she could have gotten far if she played her cards right, but i don't think Kyndal ever established herself as frontrunner the way Hoot or Katie did

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Kyndal had good chances to go far and things in her favor (being a country-adjacent artist, a block audition, having a great voice), so she could have gotten far if she played her cards right, but i don't think Kyndal ever established herself as frontrunner the way Hoot or Katie did

Country adjacent? LMAO 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Country adjacent? LMAO 

I always felt she was a bit country, maybe if she took a more country route on the show she could have gotten further imo, then again i am not a country music fan so i may be wrong

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 1

Realistic Premiere Predictions

Teams are according to POST BLINDS

John H (leak; 3 chairs Team Legend)

Marisa (Team Kelly, 3 chairs)

Payge Turner (Team Gwen, 2 chairs)

Ben Allen (Team Blake, 3 chairs)

Liam St John (Team Gwen, 2 chairs)
Sam Stacy (Team Blake, 3 chairs)

Ryan Gallgher (Team Kelly, 2 chairs)

Lauren (Team Gwen, 2 chairs)

Tamara Jade (Team Legend, 4 chairs)

- A Gwen heavily focused episode (promotion because she’s a new coach). Most post KO ppl are here: John H, Ben, Tamara, etc. 

Tuesday Premiere (2 hrs)

Tanner Gomes (Team Kelly, 3 chairs)

Van Andrew (2 chairs, Team Gwen)

Sid K (Team Legend, 3 chairs)

Madeline C (Team Kelly, 1)

Tori Miller (Team Gwen, 1)

Rio (Team Legend, 3 chairs)

Joseph Soul (Team Kelly, 2)

Jim Ranger (Team Blake, 3–leak)

Edited by VoiceFan!
19 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I feel like Desz and Tanner are the main sources for PV in Team Kelly, with Cami a close third, depending on how people recieve her KO. Desz is likely going to be praised by the public and you know Minivan will love Tanner.

What I can say about Cami’s KO was that the beginning was very dramatic and a good dramatic but it was very consistent and it never went anywhere she tried to go up in range but she couldn’t do it would be interesting to see what other people think 

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

What I can say about Cami’s KO was that the beginning was very dramatic and a good dramatic but it was very consistent and it never went anywhere she tried to go up in range but she couldn’t do it would be interesting to see what other people think 

What do you mean by couldn’t do it? She missed the notes?

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What do you mean by couldn’t do it? She missed the notes?

She might have dodged that direction at the last minute and added her own flair instead of reaching for the high notes. Either way, reception to her and John H´s performances was overwhelmingly positive, so I doubt that she messed up there.

I mean after taking a listen to Madeline, I no longer think Tanner's a clear second on Kelly's team. Madeline's better and the sources at best rated Tanner as okay. Madeline's performances haven't gotten as much feedback (the final tapings are always the hardest to get info from...) but they've all been positive. The feedback for Cami has been solely positive as well. I think DeSz is the only lock (if not as PV, coach's save for sure. Kelly's not letting her go), but Madeline has maybe a better chance than Tanner for the save unless Cami swoops in.

• Like 5

in the story instagram of the voice "CURIOUS about battles advisors ?" so we will find out very very soon

in Gwen's story her advisor is a woman, Kelly's her advisor is a man finally 

Edited by French20