The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

Tamara looks to be a producers favorite for sure. I doubt she gets previewed first as we’ve seen like 15 seconds of her audition so far and that would be a boring leak. 

She won’t be the leak but she will be closing the premiere for sure (if not, then maybe Desz. They usually close the premiere with the new or rotating coach so maybe Payge might close....it’s tricky because Gwen doesn’t have a single 3 or 4 chair turner, and she dumped most of her contenders (Liam would have done some damage, Ryan should have advanced instead of Joseph, Lauren obviously, and Lain should have been her save instead of Larriah...even though I do like both). Chloe wasn’t that much better than Lain, she was overall very boring to me

12 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Tamara looks to be a producers favorite for sure. I doubt she gets previewed first as we’ve seen like 15 seconds of her audition so far and that would be a boring leak. 

There’s a significant percentage of the audience who favor divas like her, and the previews are designed to get people to watch the show. That’s why they are showing her. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There’s a significant percentage of the audience who favor divas like her, and the previews are designed to get people to watch the show. That’s why they are showing her. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Lolllll why do you seem so Anti Tamara or Anti anyone that’s not Taryn lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lolllll why do you seem so Anti Tamara or Anti anyone that’s not Taryn lol

She's stating a fact though but anyways Tamara sounded good on that preview, I might love her as the show progresses. I wanna hear Desz though, I think this is the first time that I'll be hearing Un-Break My Heart on TVUS? Excited to hear her version. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

She's stating a fact though but anyways Tamara sounded good on that preview, I might love her as the show progresses. I wanna hear Desz though, I think this is the first time that I'll be hearing Un-Break My Heart on TVUS? Excited to hear her version. 

Yeah I’m also excited to hear Desz. She looks like she did amazing.

I love Cami but I was disappointed when Kelsie got cut. But I think my favorite might be Maddie C even though her fan base on here seems small. She’s a country pop singer-songwriter with a stellar voice. 

she’s being underestimated. Hope she can make it far in the lives.