Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

When your discussion is more about season 20 than excitement for season 19, you are on the wrong thread.

 

Lol the person literally just asked when the S20 tickets were going to be up. How is 1 post about tickets more than our excitement for season 19🤔

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

Just now, ashwinner said:

i think you're in the wrong thread if you don't want to be engaging in conversation about the voice ❤️ 

I want to be engaging in discussions about season 19, I'm not the one in the wrong thread.  So far, there has been no valid reason why season 20 discussion is relevant on the SEASON 19 thread., over than you think you will be ignored on a more proper thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LilBrooklyn18 said:

I want to be engaging in discussions about season 19, I'm not the one in the wrong thread.  So far, there has been no valid reason why season 20 discussion is relevant on the SEASON 19 thread., over than you think you will be ignored on a more proper thread.

fine, please tell me, what do you want to talk about in s19? there's nothign to talk about right now, because nothing new is coming out right now! in the meantime, we will get through this agonizingly long weekend by talking about another similar topic of interest 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

okay lets talk about fan bases of the top 48.  Are you suprised, based on who has the most interactions(likes)?  Do you think those should go far?  

 

Also, I am not saying don't talk about it, at all.  I am saying this isn't really the right thread.  You just want to ignore that.

 

Edited by LilBrooklyn18
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

okay lets talk about fan bases of the top 48.  Are you suprised, based on who has the most interactions(likes)?  Do you think those should go far?

 

Top 40* and I think the likes won't mean anything at all. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

when can we move season 20 filming and coach speculation into its own thread?  Its getting tiring in this one.

Usually the Season 20 thread won't be made until the coaches are revealed, based on what Someone told me. For now we will just discuss it here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

this thread was started May 4, coaches weren't announced until June 19th.

I am just going off from what I was told, if you want a Season 20 thread, ask a mod to make one or make one yourself to use.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Why isn’t anyone talking about Madeline Consoer? She sounded really good in this live cover I found. ⬇️ 
 

 

Country isn't my favorite genre, but listening to everyone that's on Team Kelly I like Madeline's tone the best. I also liked some of her originals on her YouTube page. I was hoping to see her during one of the tapings I watched, but I didn't get to.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

okay lets talk about fan bases of the top 48.  Are you suprised, based on who has the most interactions(likes)?  Do you think those should go far?  

 

Also, I am not saying don't talk about it, at all.  I am saying this isn't really the right thread.  You just want to ignore that.

 

i dont think that the likes on instagram matter all too much. people aren't going to follow the acc until the show starts, the # of likes is more indicative of the number of people following them before the start of the comp. no one is so far ahead that this will have any effect imo

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Imagine if Tanner gets PV and Madeline gets CS..

kelly is not stupid - she makes controversial decisions, but i dont think anyone she has dropped had top 4 potential like desz iirc

 

not only did john make several wrong decisions in the KOs (obviously just my opinion), he also made a HUGE error in S17 dropping mendeleyev like that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I think Cami will get PV and Desz will get CS. Both are interchangeable tho, I don’t know who would have more support. Honestly, I think Tanner might win the WC round if Taryn loses the four way KO. Bold prediction that Taryn will win all the instant saved

Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally off topic...do we even know if John will be returning since Chrissy lost the baby? My heart  & prayers go out to them.  I know that the judges are under contract but given the situation, I’m sure it could be broken. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like Desz and Tanner are the main sources for PV in Team Kelly, with Cami a close third, depending on how people recieve her KO. Desz is likely going to be praised by the public and you know Minivan will love Tanner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Froggesam said:

Totally off topic...do we even know if John will be returning since Chrissy lost the baby? My heart  & prayers go out to them.  I know that the judges are under contract but given the situation, I’m sure it could be broken. 

This is what has me so confused on how the lineup will be for S20😭. Because I can see John staying to get his mind off of things and I can see him leaving to spend time with Chrissy and to mourn. But how things are looking I can see Blake/Kelly/Gwen staying. If Gwen stays, then that’s one less coach they would have to worry about. And I think we all know by now that if the voice neeeds Gwen, she’ll be there lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

This is what has me so confused on how the lineup will be for S20😭. Because I can see John staying to get his mind off of things and I can see him leaving to spend time with Chrissy and to mourn. But how things are looking I can see Blake/Kelly/Gwen staying. If Gwen stays, then that’s one less coach they would have to worry about. And I think we all know by now that if the voice neeeds Gwen, she’ll be there lol.

Agreed. It should be interesting to see how it plays out.  I would hate to see John leave the show for awhile but it would be totally understandable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

not only did john make several wrong decisions in the KOs (obviously just my opinion), he also made a HUGE error in S17 dropping mendeleyev like that

Off-topic, but I tweeted Mendeleyev about that, and he actually replied!  (The only other artists who've ever responded to me have been Jackie Foster, Spensha Baker, and L.B. Crew, so I felt very blessed!)  He told me that he wished he'd gone with his gut and picked Gwen instead, as he had a feeling that she wouldn't have dropped him so quickly.  But he let himself get too drawn in by John just knowing that one song (or was it artist?) the others didn't, which he admitted was his own fault.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Froggesam said:

Agreed. It should be interesting to see how it plays out.  I would hate to see John leave the show for awhile but it would be totally understandable. 

Riiight I think I’m in the minority when I say I love him as a coach. Lol he’s like a male version Jhud.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:


Kane much have some dirt on someone high up with NBC. 

I'm sure that if Blake ever quits, we have our new country coach. If you want to call his music country of course.

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dany said:

Kelly also post clue on her battles advisor

1st clue is 

 “Which artist has my guest mentor NOT collaborated with?” It is either Luke Combs, John Mayer, Noah Cyrus or Alicia Keys. (ie the mentor colaborate with 3 of those artist)

 

And the 2nd clue we hear him in her story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kellyclarkson/2412715398681211239/

 

Lol do you know that the battle advisors are already on the page with the battle spoilers?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...