• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

All of a sudden I’m loving Tamara after her audition clip! 😅 If I had to guess, the live performances will change a lot of people’s feelings about the contestants. 😬

I would suggest not picking your horses until after Knockouts this season, haha. I think there will be a few people that people might change their mind about as the competition progresses. Seeing growth on this show is always good.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I would suggest not picking your horses until after Knockouts this season, haha. I think there will be a few people that people might change their mind about as the competition progresses. Seeing growth on this show is always good.

Counting on this. 

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

And hopefully a coach announcement to go with it...

They’d probably release the new coach (if there is one) next week or while the premiere is airing.

9 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Exciting. Watch all of our predictions be wrong and the same panel will be on Season 20.

Lol right. That might be exactly what’s going to happen lol

With the exception of Ryan Gallagher, the whole 40 has made a post! (Ryan revealed through his story though so he counts I guess...)

Achievement?

Well I am bust’n at the seams! My sister and my 2 nieces auditioned this season and are doing really well. Y’all talked about them several times on this forum and know them as:

🎶WORTH THE WAIT 🎶

I guess y’all know who I’ll be voting for! LoL 😂 many blessings!!!

Edited by Froggesam
  • Like 9
49 minutes ago, Froggesam said:

Well I am bust’n at the seams! My sister and my 2 nieces auditioned this season and are doing really well. Y’all talked about them several times on this forum and know them as:

🎶WORTH THE WAIT 🎶

Oh wow best of luck for them!! Do they know about this forum? It'd be crazy if they see the love for them here 🤣

• Like 1
5 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Exciting. Watch all of our predictions be wrong and the same panel will be on Season 20.

it's going to get boring to always have the same coaches and they know it

so I think there are one or two new coaches (it could be old ones) and then with what's going on with John ..

13 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Oh wow best of luck for them!! Do they know about this forum? It'd be crazy if they see the love for them here 🤣

Yes they do know about it. But they were advised by the staff to not read anything online. But I shared with them today that they have a lot of support on here. And they were truly touched . 

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Froggesam said:

Yes they do know about it. But they were advised by the staff to not read anything online. But I shared with them today that they have a lot of support on here. And they were truly touched . 

Welcome to the chaos that is Idolforums! Looking forward to seeing the ladies on air! 🙂

• Like 1
Just now, Someone648 said:

Welcome to the chaos that is Idolforums! Looking forward to seeing the ladies on air! 🙂

Thank you so much! Our family is very excited for them. Can’t wait to watch them do what they love to do! LoL 

5 hours ago, Froggesam said:

🎶WORTH THE WAIT 🎶

Welcome to Idol Forums!!! Looking forward to seeing Worth the Wait perform on the show. 😊

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Froggesam said:

tenor.gif

Good luck and happy journey on the show! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Froggesam said:

🎶WORTH THE WAIT 🎶

i know that trios are usually controversial on the show, so they might face some backlash, but based on what i've seen from them, they are absolutely amazing (their harmonies >>>>)! i hope they go far on the show 🙂

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

^ I read somewhere that a trio won the Dutch version of the show. (The Voice of Holland) 

Yes. OG3NE in season 5

• Like 1