25 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Premiere Predictions IN ORDER

John Holiday (also the leak)

Taryn Papa 

Liam St John

Ryan G (interchangeable with Marisa or Joseph Soul)
Ben Allen (interchangeable with Sam Stacy)

Lauren 

Sid K

Desz/Tamara (one is closing premiere, other is closing Week 3). If it’s Tamara, then Kelly will add Marisa to her team and Sid will be pushed to the second episode. If it’s Desz, everything stays the same.

I do think Taryn will be in the premiere, but I don´t feel like they will air two blocks back to back. Other than that, I feel like this could make for a good premiere.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I do think Taryn will be in the premiere, but I don´t feel like they will air two blocks back to back. Other than that, I feel like this could make for a good premiere.

i agree that taryn would belong closer to the middle-end

honestly given all these really good guesses, i would not be surprised at all if someone guesses it exactly right (unless theres a really weird premiere opener/closer.

Edited by ashwinner

Ranking each person in each team POST BLIND

1. Desz - Wow! I’m at a loss of words...her performances are INSANELY GOOD!

2. Kelsie - I love her voice. Her range is so big, and she is a powerhouse in a completely different way than most people.

3. Ryan Gallagher- SPEECHLESS

4. Madeline C

5. Marisa C

6. Tanner

7. Skylar

8. Joseph

9. Emmalae

10. Eli

14 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Ranking each person in each team POST BLIND

1. Desz - Wow! I’m at a loss of words...her performances are INSANELY GOOD!

2. Kelsie - I love her voice. Her range is so big, and she is a powerhouse in a completely different way than most people.

3. Ryan Gallagher- SPEECHLESS

4. Madeline C

5. Marisa C

6. Tanner

7. Skylar

8. Joseph

9. Emmalae

10. Eli

do you mean pre-blind or did you attend the tapings??

12 minutes ago, Bossbabe said:

I am still confused how so many people have seen the tapings. What am I missing? How do I see these?

Due to COVID-19, virtual audiences were used for the tapings, so it was a lot easier for people to get in.

Also, a lot of users have been taking the comments made by our sources as basis for their judgements on the level of talent this season. :P

lol this season really is kind of like S14 but a tad bit better. It’s similar in talent and in S14 was when the stage/studio got a new design. Now in S19 we got a new stage/studio design lol

24 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lol this season really is kind of like S14 but a tad bit better. It’s similar in talent and in S14 was when the stage/studio got a new design. Now in S19 we got a new stage/studio design lol

But in S14 we only had Kyla/Britton/Brynn ( Terrence was great but he didn't do much in the PO) but in this season we have Jim/Sid/Taryn/WTW/Cami Clune/DeSz/Tanner/John H/Tamara/Carter/Payge so I'll say Talent-wise this is one of the best seasons:devilwave:.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

But in S14 we only had Kyla/Britton/Brynn ( Terrence was great but he didn't do much in the PO) but in this season we have Jim/Sid/Taryn/WTW/Cami Clune/DeSz/Tanner/John H/Tamara/Carter/Payge so I'll say Talent-wise this is one of the best seasons:devilwave:.

That gets repeated prior to almost every season. Toward the end, it’s usually “one of the worst seasons ever.”  We really need to go through a series of live shows before ranking a season as “one of the best.”  LOL   BTW, that’s why S18 can’t be compared to any other season. We still don’t know whether any of them can sing live on The Voice stage with millions of people watching. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
15 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Your right! This season is more talented than S14

11 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Anyone wanna try to ID the artists? The only one I got was Tamara but that's because I've listened to Cuz I Love You way more times than probably healthy so I knew that line right away.

57 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I'm not buying that until i hear the contestants on stage. There is no comparison between hearing some covers on YouTube or Instagram by a singer and hearing that same singer sing on an actual stage

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 8
30 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

This is what was on Kelsie’s Insta Story. Also did anyone see when they showed the chairs faced away from the stage that Gwen’s name was blurred. And did it look like Joei singing when they showed a person with not much lighting. 

12 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

She did the clip you saw was just during her performance Blake most likely was the last to turn. 

I'd be surprised if he wasn't - if Blake likes what he hears but isn't as familiar with the song (considering the only Lizzo song we know for sure he's familiar with is Good as Hell), he takes longer to turn; he also generally takes longer if he knows the song and is pretty sure the artist is coachable vocally but just needs a few moments to confirm his gut instinct. The times he turns faster than the other coaches are when he goes with his gut because knows the artist belongs on the show, the act is near-undeniably good, or he needs battle fodder for stronger acts already on his team.

1 minute ago, French20 said:

you say that the BA S20s will be filmed at the end of October, so we should know very soon who will be the coaches, right?

and how do you know it's late October?

No one knows, I just saw someone say that a producer in the Knockouts taping said it will be filmed this month. And I said it would be filmed during the week of the Season 19 premiere because basing on Kelly’s tickets for her show, she not filming this week.