Just now, French20 said:

the voices of Kelly and John for One Love 🥰

on the other hand, I really have a problem with Gwen's voice

Gwen´s voice is not for everyone definitely, and its suited for specific genres, but this is right up her alley. She sounds very comfortable while singing reggae, and these type of songs really highlight the uniqueness of her tone.

• Like 12
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gwen´s voice is not for everyone definitely, and its suited for specific genres, but this is right up her alley. She sounds very comfortable while singing reggae, and these type of songs really highlight the uniqueness of her tone.

she doesn't sing out of tune on the song but I don't know, her vibes are a bit forced, it's a bit like she was making her vibes pinching her nose

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol I don’t know why people love it. Lol it literally sounds creepy

there are the voices of Christina, Alicia, Miley, JHUD, Kelly and next to these incredible voices there is Shakira and Gwen😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, French20 said:

the voices of Kelly and John for One Love 🥰

on the other hand, I really have a problem with Gwen's voice

This song should play to Gwen’s strengths. She was known for singing ska music, after all.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, French20 said:

there are the voices of Christina, Alicia, Miley, JHUD, Kelly and next to these incredible voices there is Shakira and Gwen😅

I like Shakira better than everyone you just mentioned (excluding Kelly). Not the best vocalist, but her discography is great.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I like Shakira better than everyone you just mentioned (excluding Kelly). Not the best vocalist, but her discography is great.

Agree. She´s actually the only one of them I listen to. Her first 4 albums are great.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

season 2 episode 3 GIF by Portlandia

it does not necessarily have the same power as the other 4 but it has its place in this ranking anyway, it would be exaggerated to put it in the same section as Shakira and Gwen 😅

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Shakira better than  Alicia????????????????

Gwen's style and voice are definitely polarizing. While I personally don't like it when she goes into the style that she did with this song, I think within the context of One Love, it was a perfect fit. I keep imagining that Blake was thinking "what the heck is she saying" when he was looking at her singing. haha Where Gwen has totally surprised me is when she sings "normal" like on Blake's songs or the More Than Words performance from S17 and especially on the Neon Moon performance the coaches did last year on Kelly's show. I thought she sounded great then.

eta: I thought it was a cool video and they sounded great again.

Edited by roundtown
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So, tomorrow is reveal day right, or is it Friday?

There's no 100% way of being certain. Compared to previous seasons, reveal day would come up approximately tomorrow or Friday I believe, but it could be even sometime next week.

I don't know why Gwen's voice is hated here. I am a fan of many genres of music and ska music is one of the most entertaining to listen to. I think this is right on Gwen's alley and I love her voice here! She played her strengths and I love her style. I got gooseys when she started singing.

But as usual, Queen Kelly KILLED it. 

• Like 9
4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I don't know why Gwen's voice is hated here. I am a fan of many genres of music and ska music is one of the most entertaining to listen to. I think this is right on Gwen's alley and I love her voice here! She played her strengths and I love her style. I got gooseys when she started singing.

But as usual, Queen Kelly KILLED it. 

Kelly could sing me my McDonald's order and I'd probably faint on the spot, tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Kelly could sing me my McDonald's order and I'd probably faint on the spot, tbh

This reminds me of Cecily killing that then getting robbed for Selkii 🤢

Edited by ashwinner
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lol so he might not be on for S20.......

If John, Usher and Nick won’t be on for S20, we might be looking at our first 3 females + Blake panel and that would be amazing!

• Like 4