• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Did anyone watched Alicia Key's appearance on James Corden's show? 

Lmao she straight up said Blake was the worst among the s12 coaches. I wonder if that was just a joke or something 😂

I would love her to be back on one of the red chairs in the future. She looks like she haven't aged lmao, what a goddess

It was funny, if not telling.  She said two of the coaches had her number who could yell at her for her answer and the one who didn't she would put last, and that was Blake.  It was a really cute segment.

Edited by LilBrooklyn18
19 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, side note - if John Holiday does in fact end up being the first leak of the season, this will be me from the time that gets leaked up til we see his audition:

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBCGIF by Shalita GrantNicksplat Pay Up GIF by Hey Arnold

I´m starting to think that too, they´ll probably leak the first 7 minutes of the premiere like in S17 with Katie Kadan´s audition, only this time with John H.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, side note - if John Holiday does in fact end up being the first leak of the season, this will be me from the time that gets leaked up til we see his audition:

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBCGIF by Shalita GrantNicksplat Pay Up GIF by Hey Arnold

There is a possibility of him getting leaked he has that SHOCK FACTOR in his Voice

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m starting to think that too, they´ll probably leak the first 7 minutes of the premiere like in S17 with Katie Kadan´s audition, only this time with John H.

3 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

There is a possibility of him getting leaked he has that SHOCK FACTOR in his Voice

Shock factor + Team Legend + we now know he's going to make the lives + Kelly gets blocked = he's got good odds at getting leaked, and since we know he makes the lives & one of those auditions almost always starts the season, he could very well be the season opener AND the leak.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Shock factor + Team Legend + we now know he's going to make the lives + Kelly gets blocked = he's got good odds at getting leaked, and since we know he makes the lives & one of those auditions almost always starts the season, he could very well be the season opener AND the leak.

I think its good to keep in mind that Nelson Cade III's BA was leaked (as opposed to the many very good performances: Thunderstorm, Joanna...), and he didn't even make lives. However, I do agree that as of now, John seems like the most plausible candidate.

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Did anyone watched Alicia Key's appearance on James Corden's show? 

Lmao she straight up said Blake was the worst among the s12 coaches. I wonder if that was just a joke or something 😂

I would love her to be back on one of the red chairs in the future. She looks like she haven't aged lmao, what a goddess

Lol I watched it and second that, Alicia is a goddess and we need her back on The Voice! 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

Lol I watched it and second that, Alicia is a goddess and we need her back on The Voice! 

i really hope she comes back for season 20 but hey, does she really want it idk

• Like 3

Also, I just wanna start a discussion here:

I've seen ppl say Taryn might be the greatest country vocalist the show ever had and comparisons between her and Alisan Porter, I think she is definitely good, a solid artist and threat for the win but greatest country vocalist is a bit of a strecht imo, S13 anyone? Keisha Renee is by far the greatest country vocalist the show has ever had when it comes to actual vocals, what do you guys think abt this?

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I think its good to keep in mind that Nelson Cade III's BA was leaked (as opposed to the many very good performances: Thunderstorm, Joanna...), and he didn't even make lives. However, I do agree that as of now, John seems like the most plausible candidate.

I've been saying it's probably going to be him since we got his name on the auditions list, but most everyone else who's active in this thread were convinced it'd be Tamara (who's my backup guess) that would get leaked up until recently, which is the only reason all y'all gotta pay up if I'm right about it 😜

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I've been saying it's probably going to be him since we got his name on the auditions list, but most everyone else who's active in this thread were convinced it'd be Tamara (who's my backup guess) that would get leaked up until recently, which is the only reason all y'all gotta pay up if I'm right about it 😜

I do agree John H is the most likely to be leaked, i thought it was Tamara but all signs point to him

auditions without audiences can really change the performance of a talent, less stress since there are only the 4 coaches, and for the coaches too, they hear the quality of the voice better and maybe they have turned around on a person while with an audience and a background of noise, no coach would have turned around for that person

1 minute ago, French20 said:

auditions without audiences can really change the performance of a talent, less stress since there are only the 4 coaches, and for the coaches too, they hear the quality of the voice better and maybe they have turned around on a person while with an audience and a background of noise, no coach would have turned around for that person

It'll definitely be better to judge the talent and we won't have to hear the audience noises every time a coach turns (Or it just won't be as loud as it is with a live audience)

2 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

I've seen ppl say Taryn might be the greatest country vocalist the show ever had and comparisons between her and Alisan Porter, I think she is definitely good, a solid artist and threat for the win but greatest country vocalist is a bit of a strecht imo, S13 anyone? Keisha Renee is by far the greatest country vocalist the show has ever had when it comes to actual vocals, what do you guys think abt this?

Taryn's one of the better female country vocalists that reads as a predominantly country artist; Alisan and Keisha were also extremely solid but never quite read as country to me the same way (Alisan moreso than Keisha based on tone, even though looking at song selection Keisha did more songs that were country based). I don't know if I'd class Taryn as the greatest country vocalist on the show full-stop, but I think she's easily top 5 for female country talent the show's had.

9 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Keisha is great no denying that. But I think Taryn has more support in her higher register and has a fantastic lower register too. I'll take a relisten, but I think mainly Keisha stuck in her higher register, even when she sang "It Matters To Me" which is Faith, who is known to have a killer lower register deep-rich tone. 

I don't want to compare and seem like "Taryn is easily better" but that's my take on it, Taryn has more power and is more versatile, although Keisha obviously is not a vocalist you want to take lightly if you were in a battle against her. Poor Noah lol, JHud gave him mercy.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Taryn's one of the better female country vocalists that reads as a predominantly country artist; Alisan and Keisha were also extremely solid but never quite read as country to me the same way (Alisan moreso than Keisha based on tone, even though looking at song selection Keisha did more songs that were country based). I don't know if I'd class Taryn as the greatest country vocalist on the show full-stop, but I think she's easily top 5 for female country talent the show's had.

I didn't said Alisan was country but Keisha was predominantly country for me based on her song selection, also, i agree Taryn is definitely part of the Top 5 country female talent I've seen on the show, I just think greatest is a stretch

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Keisha is great no denying that. But I think Taryn has more support in her higher register and has a fantastic lower register too. I'll take a relisten, but I think mainly Keisha stuck in her higher register, even when she sang "It Matters To Me" which is Faith, who is known to have a killer lower register deep-rich tone. 

I don't want to compare and seem like "Taryn is easily better" but that's my take on it, Taryn has more power and is more versatile, although Keisha obviously is not a vocalist you want to take lightly if you were in a battle against her. Poor Noah lol, JHud gave him mercy.

Agreed, they probably shouldn't be compared as their voices and qualities are different, my bad if it sounded wrong i just wanted to voice my opinion on this topic!

• Like 1

I’m a country fan, and I didn’t think Keisha was very good at singing country songs, but that’s just me. Well, I wasn’t the only one, actually. She’s an R&B singer. Taryn has more depth and power in her voice than her anyway. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Chevel was probably the best country female...maybe Danielle Bradbery or Emily Ann as second

Mackenzie Thomas >  Chevel for this season

but hey, she didn't have the winning country card :)))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by French20
8 minutes ago, French20 said:

Mackenzie Thomas >  Chevel for this season

but hey, she didn't have the winning country card :)))))))))))))))))))))

Some of MaKenzie’s covers and performances give me a headache with the amount of runs she includes. She flat out ruins some songs with them, but when she doesn’t go overboard... 

Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Chevel was probably the best country female...maybe Danielle Bradbery or Emily Ann as second

I...wait what? Danielle is probably the best pure voice the show has ever had. Cassadee also belongs in this discussion of best country female.

Also Alisan isn’t country in any way, being white doesn’t make you a country artist. 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1