2 hours ago, Angelbright said:

So I’m new here and I had to make an account just to say y’all underestimating Chloe, her KO performance was nothing like what’s already out on the media. She had style, class, her range is really good, and she got the look (even tho she looked like a Cleo Petra disco ball in her KO) I honestly think she is very capable of the wildcard vote... unless they Arei Moon her with the song choice 

Ok one source described her as looking like a "glamorous disco ball" so I'm glad that that's actually true. I'm picturing a stunning dress with rhinestones and everything lol.

And from the way they described it, Chloe's KO is one that I'm looking forward to, 1 because I love the song, 2 because apparently she did something a bit different with it, which is always welcome. I think most of the sources that gave their opinion preferred Chloe anyway.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Angelbright said:

So I’m new here and I had to make an account just to say y’all underestimating Chloe, her KO performance was nothing like what’s already out on the media. She had style, class, her range is really good, and she got the look (even tho she looked like a Cleo Petra disco ball in her KO) I honestly think she is very capable of the wildcard vote... unless they Arei Moon her with the song choice 

She gave me an Oliv Blu + Lauren Daigle vibe here.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

I think it’ll be Usher/Gwen/Kelly/Blake 

because from the new promo I doubt Gwen will be giving up her seat or opting to leave since her residency has no return date right now. Gwen has never failed to express how much she loves working at the voice.

I agree that Usher will be very likely to be a coach in season 20, since he was a mentor in S17 and mega mentor for this season, and this is the first time that The Voice has promoted for Usher after his departure so chances are he is a coach

but I hope Gwen leaves and they put on another woman, a ghost like Alicia or a new one

50 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol ots crazy to think that this will be the third season where a person of Team Legend gets leaked lol. 

s17- Katie Kadan

s18- Nelson Cade

s19- Tamara/John H

No surprise there, John always gets amazing artists (I don't like Nelson but his audition was great)

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Misirlou said:

¿What are the chances of Tanner actually getting PV over Desz?

Not trying to scare DeSz fans but I'd say pretty high.

Apparently, Kelly's magic only works on country males and teens. Every powerhouse on her team from past seasons needed Kelly's save in order to advance. And I better not mention her record with R&B singers, because then you'd be truly scared. :haha:

This is gonna be a good season to test this theory though. :yes:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It is kinda interesting tho... 

Kyla sang backup for JHUD and made Finals.

Kymberli Sang backup for Childish Gambino and made it to Semis.

Tamara sang backup for Lizzo and she might make Semis or even Finale. 
I love how interesting it is that all female powerhouses have sang backup for a big star and then show off their powerhouse ability. It’s even more interesting how Tamara sang a Lizzo Song in the Blinds!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I love how interesting it is that all female powerhouses have sang backup for a big star and then show off their powerhouse ability. It’s even more interesting how Tamara sang a Lizzo Song in the Blinds!

Desz sang backup for Kanye West in his choir.

If Tanner gets PV, Desz gets CS and Cami wins the WC over Taryn if she won the 4-way KO. If Desz wins PV, Kelly will save Tanner and Cami still wins there WC.

If John H/Tamara wins PV, John H/Tamara wins CS and Chloe is in the WC round but she loses.

If Carter/Payge gets PV, then Carter/Payge gets CS and Ben is in the WC but loses

If Jim wins the PV, WTW wins CS and Sid is in the WC round but loses.

32 minutes ago, echoap said:

Apparently, Kelly's magic only works on country males and teens. Every powerhouse on her team from past seasons needed Kelly's save in order to advance. And I better not mention her record with R&B singers, because then you'd be truly scared. :haha:

If Tanner makes it by public vote over DeSz...

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

• Haha 8
28 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Also have to mention Judith Hill here she sang with one of the best  singers of all time MICHAEL JACKSON though she didn't go far in the competition.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, echoap said:

Those are good points honestly. All of Kelly´s male country artists (Kaleb, Rod, Hoot) have gotten PV in the playoffs, and her sole AA powerhouse, Kymberli, who was expected to get it that night, had to be saved, so there´s a chance it could happen.

On the other hand, we also have Kyla getting PV over Pryor in S14, so at least once, divas have outlasted country singers. We´ll see if this is the second time.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Those are good points honestly. All of Kelly´s male country artists (Kaleb, Rod, Hoot) have gotten PV in the playoffs, and her sole AA powerhouse, Kymberli, who was expected to get it that night, had to be saved, so there´s a chance it could happen.

On the other hand, we also have Kyla getting PV over Pryor in S14, so at least once, divas have outlasted country singers. We´ll see if this is the second time.

Kyla and Prior both got PV back on S14. It was Spensha who got the CS, IIRC

3 minutes ago, indodol said:

Kyla and Prior both got PV back on S14. It was Spensha who got the CS, IIRC

Yeah, but in S14 they had this weird format of 3 nights of Playoffs, the first one was where the Top 24 performed and the person who got the most votes from each team continued while the others had to sing again another night to get the second PV. For Team Blake, Kyla got it in the first night, while Pryor had to sing again to get it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

https://instagram.com/stories/kelsiewattsmusic/2404987734482561893?igshid=lw3nz5fre91

new promo with contestants!! And a snippet of Tamaras audition.

Man, Tamara sounded good on that snippett. Cuz I Love You is a really ballsy and risky song to sing, either you will make it or you will really break it, so props to her.

Kelsie looked good too! I can't recognize other artists.

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Man, Tamara sounded good on that snippett. Cuz I Love You is a really ballsy and risky song to sing, either you will make it or you will really break it, so props to her.

I LOVE Cuz I Love You and was waiting for someone to sing that song on the show, and i knew Tamara would slay it based on what i heard on her Instagram