Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Out of curiosity, which team do you think is the weakest?

Team Blake for sure. Kelly at least has Cami and Desz, John has John H and Tamara. Gwen has Payge and Carter. Blake only has Jim

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jus.vshn said:

 

pretty strange the voice is posting him from their account.....

 

To be fair, he's stayed associated with the show even though he's no longer a full-time coach - now if only the social media team could put a tenth of the effort into promoting the contestant alums beyond the show that they do into the A-list coaches...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Have they ever promoted someone that’s just a  KO advisor like this?

 

They are obviously setting it up for him to return as a coach next season.

 

Personally, I think he's just coming back for that People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" title.

Edited by ATX29
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ATX29 said:

 

They are obviously setting it up for him to return as a coach next season.

 

Personally, I think think he's just coming back for that People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" title.

 

We can only hope! #UsherforVoiceSeason20

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it’ll be Usher/Gwen/Kelly/Blake 

because from the new promo I doubt Gwen will be giving up her seat or opting to leave since her residency has no return date right now. Gwen has never failed to express how much she loves working at the voice.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Have they ever promoted someone that’s just a  KO advisor like this?

They did a ton with James Taylor last season. They promote celebs associated with the show pretty hard. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea who the artist at 2:33 in the new YouTube video could be? We know it has to be someone that turned both Gwen and John, which narrows it down a tiny bit, but I don't have any good guesses on specific names given it's zoomed out so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Any idea who the artist at 2:33 in the new YouTube video could be? We know it has to be someone that turned both Gwen and John, which narrows it down a tiny bit, but I don't have any good guesses on specific names given it's zoomed out so far.

I feel like it was just Gwen and John to turn, not the other two. No idea, but wild guess is saying Carter

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:

Looks like a female. 
 

ca55mdU.jpgit’s 

That's what I thought too - maybe Lauren? If it's a two chair turn with just those two and it's a female artist, she's one of a few (if not the only) that fits the criteria.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, David68 said:

How even?????? 

L. Frihauf? All just assuming it was just John and Gwen to turn.

The hair looks pretty long from the six pixels of it we can see, so it's more likely to be a female artist based just on that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I’m new here and I had to make an account just to say y’all underestimating Chloe, her KO performance was nothing like what’s already out on the media. She had style, class, her range is really good, and she got the look (even tho she looked like a Cleo Petra disco ball in her KO) I honestly think she is very capable of the wildcard vote... unless they Arei Moon her with the song choice 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

So I’m new here and I had to make an account just to say y’all underestimating Chloe, her KO performance was nothing like what’s already out on the media. She had style, class, her range is really good, and she got the look (even tho she looked like a Cleo Petra disco ball in her KO) I honestly think she is very capable of the wildcard vote... unless they Arei Moon her with the song choice 

Unfortunately, Chloe's now on a team with really tough competition - so she's going to have to deliver at that KO level for the playoffs to land in the Wildcard + hope that John picks whichever of his two clear front-runners doesn't get the PV as his coach save. If he picks Bailey because she fascinates him over Chloe and whichever of Tamara/John doesn't get the PV, she's screwed. If she's lucky, she might get the coach save, but it's unlikely - she's the newest addition to Team Legend and the majority of coaches tend to stick with their OG team members for their save (John broke this mold in S16 with Celia, but the last two seasons he picked people who'd been on his team from the get-go).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...