1 hour ago, Zainab Tufail said:

That would suck tbh, my dream line-up is Blake, Adam, Pharrell, Xtina/Kelly

Well that'd be boring, for me, and maybe for many. But hey, it is just our own preference here, you just really like male artists/coaches, so I understand that. I just see female coaches more energetic than the lads, and they give more color for the show.

But realistically, I bet they'll be doing even gender coaches next season.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

I am amazed on how you guys all make assumptions about winner and finalists without even seeing them on national tv (and how the producers will show them (if ya know what I mean 😂)). But I guess this is just a normal IDF community, and I AM HERE FOR IT! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I really just can’t believe Gwen... 😕 She has a “country moment” sitting two chairs away from her. 😅 She literally wasted her steal on someone that has no chance to win, especially with the less-generic Jim that is probably going to take it all (please no 🤞). I would have much preferred her using her steal on Marisa... 😔

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
27 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Well that'd be boring, for me, and maybe for many. But hey, it is just our own preference here, you just really like male artists/coaches, so I understand that. I just see female coaches more energetic than the lads, and they give more color for the show.

it would give a fresh breeze to the show to have 4 women coaches or even 3 women and 1 man

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I really just can’t believe Gwen... 😕 She has a “country moment” sitting two chairs away from her. 😅 She literally wasted her steal on someone that has no chance to win, especially with the less-generic Jim that is probably going to take it all (please no 🤞). I would have much preferred her using her steal on Marisa... 😔

I can't with y'all roasting Gwen for this decision. I'm sure she could've made a better steal than that but apparently Marisa didn't nail it either and she'd just be the less competent diva compared to Tamara ans Desz going the lives just like Ben's maybe more generic compared to other country guys on the show this season. We know who gets further on this show between generic country men and divas (even some fresh and very vocally competent ones). Blame Gwen for being strategic now. Last season you blamed her for going with the one who gave the better performance in the playoffs. Okay, I get it. Just blame Gwen, right?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
40 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I am amazed on how you guys all make assumptions about winner and finalists without even seeing them on national tv (and how the producers will show them (if ya know what I mean 😂)). But I guess this is just a normal IDF community, and I AM HERE FOR IT! 

BcHWCDj.jpg

• Haha 9
28 minutes ago, antikid said:

I can't with y'all roasting Gwen for this decision. I'm sure she could've made a better steal than that but apparently Marisa didn't nail it either and she'd just be the less competent diva compared to Tamara ans Desz going the lives just like Ben's maybe more generic compared to other country guys on the show this season. We know who gets further on this show between generic country men and divas (even some fresh and very vocally competent ones). Blame Gwen for being strategic now. Last season you blamed her for going with the one who gave the better performance in the playoffs. Okay, I get it. Just blame Gwen, right?

I never said Marisa was my number one choice for her to steal, I’m just saying that I preferred her to Ben. 😔 Not to mention, I’ve been pretty neutral towards Gwen up until this point. 😕

2 hours ago, antikid said:

Not blaming Gwen for attempting to be strategic - strategy-wise, you're right that generic country outlasts divas. All I'm saying is that I would've preferred a different artist as her steal, since I'm less interested in Ben than I would have been in Marisa. She's allowed to make the calls she feels are right, and we're allowed to be frustrated. Additionally, in a season with stronger country artists (Jim and WTW), other country acts that aren't as generic but maybe less likely to get past the playoffs (Bailey and Ian), and another "generic" country artist not on Team Blake (Tanner), it seems like the odds are good of Ben getting lost in the shuffle. I could be totally wrong and Ben could outlast a few of them, but I'm not optimistic.

2 hours ago, antikid said:

Yes.

• Haha 1

I think the only stolen contestant who has any real chance of making live shows is Cami. People on IDF just don’t like country males. I liked Gwen’s team better pre-KO, but it’s not her fault Van bombed. Maybe she should have paired him with Ryan, but I think that’s more a hindsight thing. 

With the current format KO steals are really overrated anyways especially since Gwen already has Payge.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I do like males more but there have been many women on the show that I really like. The thing is I can't even imagine THE VOICE without Blake.

3 hours ago, French20 said:

it would give a fresh breeze to the show to have 4 women coaches or even 3 women and 1 man

Yeah it would give a fresh breeze for those who would like to see more Females than Males.I Just don't want to watch the Voice Without Blake.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Minivan makes things a lot easier :haha:. We can't say who's gonna win for sure because TPTB is a huge unknown factor, but we can rule out at least 60% of the contestants based on Minivan's tragic taste... 😂🔫

Average Finale:

- Team Blake finalist #1

- Team Blake finalist #2

- TCO/pimped contestant of the season (Usually a powerhouse) 

- Either a Dark horse or a Team Kelly finalist (If the latter, they're winning :haha:

All this gets clearer as the season progresses, the only actual challenge here is to figure out the dark horse LMAO. 

• Haha 5
25 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Yeah it would give a fresh breeze for those who would like to see more Females than Males.I Just don't want to watch the Voice Without Blake.

I wouldn't watch anymore #teamBlake i love him so so much my love

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, echoap said:

Minivan makes things a lot easier :haha:. We can't say who's gonna win for sure because TPTB is a huge unknown factor, but we can rule out at least 60% of the contestants based on Minivan's tragic taste... 😂🔫

Average Finale:

- Team Blake finalist #1

- Team Blake finalist #2

- TCO/pimped contestant of the season (Usually a powerhouse) 

- Either a Dark horse or a Team Kelly finalist (If the latter, they're winning :haha:

All this gets clearer as the season progresses, the only actual challenge here is to figure out the dark horse LMAO. 

So at this point, based just on those roles, here's my dream finale:

• Taryn
  • Sid
  • Tamara
  • Dark Horse: Cami (also fills the Team Kelly role, but "dark horse" seems more apt than just being the Team Kelly finalist given her genre of choice); Team Kelly but not a dark horse: Desz
  • Backup Dark Horse: Payge

The finale we're probably gonna get based on those we know are a lock for the lives that happens to fill those roles:

• Jim (he's good, I just like others on Team Blake better so far)
  • Ian
  • Tamara
  • Tanner
  • Backups: Desz, Carter, maaaaaaybe Payge
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Wow! That's the first time I'm seeing this on IDF 

Don't mistake IDF's dislike for Team Minivan as a dislike for Blake himself.  Everyome knows there is no show without him

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Predicting Jim will win so I can be pleasantly surprised when he doesn’t. 🙂

I think the only person who can beat Jim is John Holiday it might be a repeat of s12 if John gets the over the top hyping and pimiping just like Chris Blue.

Just now, ATX29 said:

Don't mistake IDF's dislike for Team Minivan as a dislike for Blake himself.  Everyome knows there is no show without him

Agreed. Blake keeps it interesting. I just haven’t been a fan of his more recent teams... 😕

• Like 1
Just now, Zainab Tufail said:

I think the only person who can beat Jim is John Holiday it might be a repeat of s12 if John gets the over the top hyping and pimiping just like Chris Blue.

If that was the Top 2 John Holiday would easily get my vote. Unfortunately, I don’t believe John will make the Top 2 since the show will be too busy pimping Tamara. 😅

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Predicting Jim will win so I can be pleasantly surprised when he doesn’t. 🙂

Congratulations, you officially become a true member of the Voice IDF community with that line of thinking!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5