9 minutes ago, katybay said:

Um he cried after his great  Knockout performace after after being asked why he picked that song and what it meant to him, talking about his two boys.....

Release the confetti.

• Haha 4
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, katybay said:

Um he cried after his great  Knockout performace after being asked why he picked that song and what it meant to him, talking about his two boys.....

Fu... Forget all what I said earlier, he's winning :haha:.

Why this season's sources are omitting crucial information like people freaking crying after a performance 😂

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 4
22 minutes ago, katybay said:

Um he cried after his great  Knockout performace after after being asked why he picked that song and what it meant to him, talking about his two boys.....

RIP to everyone else's chances this season, then.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4
Just now, jus.vshn said:

GL4YoeC.jpg

p2jBl5y.png

New Logo! And colors.

Flashbacks to Season 5's logo (but without the extra stripes around the show name) - if this season is even a fraction as good as that one was, we're in for a treat (and from the spoilers we've gotten, it sounds like it's going to be a pretty strong season)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol imagine if this is the first AA win with John H on Team Legend

Actually there were past AA male singers that already won the show sooo it won't be the first. (Chris Blue, Jermain Paul, etc.)

EDIT: If I am guessing, an AA woman might be the TCO this time, but it still depends. Maybe the will try to implement the "change"

Edited by anonymouskid_35
5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

GL4YoeC.jpg

p2jBl5y.png

New Logo! And colors.

An appropriate color for what is ahead of us...    🤠 🏆                       :haha:  

In all seriousness, they probably chose that color because of the pandemic. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Actually there were past AA male singers that already won the show sooo it won't be the first. (Chris Blue, Jermain Paul, etc.)

Oh yh your right. But this will be the first in 7 seasons? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Oh yh your right. But this will be the first in 7 seasons? Correct me if I’m wrong.

It will. But I really can't see John H bagging it for now. We will see though how the viewers will react when the show starts

50 minutes ago, katybay said:

Well, it was a great season guys! Congrats on the win, Jim

PS: I'm being sarcastic, but yeah, there goes my hopes of a non-country, non-Blake win... 

Edited by moonlighty
  • Haha 6
8 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*

Y'all:

Patrick Star Boo GIFs | Tenor

It's a side effect of being slightly nihilistic and mostly dead inside, so...

and also meaning the contestants I want to see do well are going to have to fight that much harder if they don't have that advantage

• Like 1

Some feedback (taping 1):

Casme vs. Tamara:

-All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme

-Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

-Kelly praised her "unique" take on the song

-Tamara was praised by all the coaches for her personality and her connection to her song. Gwen pointed out her "quirkiness"

-Tamara added some lyrics/ad libs

-John said her "body was connected" to the performance, which made all the difference

DeSz vs. Sid

-DeSz had a strong performance according to all sources

-Coaches commented that DeSz kept on outdoing herself

-Apparently there was a nice key change in there that "solidified" her strong performance

-Sid was very strong and gritty and "gave DeSz a run for her money"

-Kelly felt stupid for pairing them (of course)

-Blake's steal pitch was about how John let him go before and he shouldn't trust him again, plus Blake apparently "never" steals contestants in KOs that weren't originally his (a wiki check kills that immediately lol). Sid chose Blake

Carter vs. Chloe

-Gwen screamed "My baby!" at Carter when he began.

-Carter sang his song apparently a few semitones higher than the original (???)

-Carter was pretty good overall, but one source said it didn't really feel special

-The coaches loved Chloe's performance and were genuinely stunned that she was able to perform the way she did.

-Gwen was surprised at how much Chloe had improved from her rehearsal and asked Chloe how she got even better/Chloe said something about believing in herself, etc.

-John picked Chloe as the winner and said that he didn't expect to use his steal on her.

Ben vs. Worth the Wait

-Mixed feedback for Ben from the sources - someone said he messed up a part, another said he was generic

-The coaches repeated and repeated how "consistent" his vocals were. John used the word "boring" in his feedback but it was taken out of context and the coaches kept poking fun at him

-WTW started acapella, transitioned to a slow version, and ended with a hoedown/upbeat version of the song

-Coaches stated it was their best performance yet. Kelly praised each member individually

-Sources generally liked WTW overall

-More than one source said they groaned when Gwen stole Ben. Gwen said she wanted her "country moment" and said she was initially saving her steal for someone else.

Marisa vs. Tanner

-Marisa played her own version of If I Could Turn Back Time on a keyboard

-John and Blake were talking to Marisa up until the literal moment that her song began.

-Marisa apparently started rough with unusual/weird vocals but she recovered fully by the end

-Sources were mixed on Tanner, a few though he was good, another one said he made the song sound like bro country

-Marisa gave a speech to the coaches about how she her performance showed off her "true artistry," etc. She also name dropped that she knows the woman who wrote the song.

-Kelly had a tough time picking

-When Kelly picked Tanner, apparently the hype guy commented something about Marisa's facial expression but the audience didn't see it.

-Marisa was "visibly shook" and on the verge of tears. Apparently she described that she felt *dagger motion to the heart*. She said she was heartbroken.

-Gwen apparently commented that she had been saving her steal for Marisa.

Cami vs. John

-Based on the "spooky" "dark" description that a source gave, I think it's fair to assume she did the Annie Lennox version?

-Everyone loved it, the coaches loved it, Kelly implied she'd steal.

-One source described it as the "best knockout pairing they'd ever seen"

-John nailed his performance. 

-Literally just positive stuff for both so I'll just end it here.

• Thanks 16
42 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*

Y'all:

Lol in my defense it means my snowflakes are gonna have to fight harder to continue on the show and lowers their chances at winning/going to the finale

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This tells you all you need to know...

Carter vs. Chloe

Yeah, I eyerolled reading that too lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah, I eyerolled reading that too lol.

Yeah, I’m not a fan of it either. It’s supposed to be a competition, and she basically stated her preference before he even sang. I wonder if they’ll edit that out. 

Edited by TeamAudra
5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This tells you all you need to know...

Carter vs. Chloe

At least we know for sure if he for some reason doesn't get the PV he's a lock for the coach save.

Also congrats to Gwen for wasting her steal.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Y'all:

Yeah, because we hate love and this has nothing to do with the outcome of the show. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Taping 2 (there were only 2 people that gave detailed info..)

Jim vs. JusJon

-Yes, he cried. And yes, he actually did a great job according to the sources.

-All the coaches picked Jim

-JusJon "didn't do a bad job"

Payge vs. Ryan

-Payge received a standing ovation from all the coaches after her performance, and she was shaking after.

-They talked about Payge having an "out of body" experience

-The coaches loved Ryan as well

-One of the coaches said that they'd wished the KO occurred earlier (to steal)

-John commented that Payge gave one of the "best performances he'd seen on the show"

Bailey vs. Lauren

-Kelly said that they both needed to get "out of their heads"'

-Lauren was shakier than Bailey. She looked very nervous

-One source said "Lauren took her out by the metaphorical ponytail and beat her like a drum"

-Kelly picked Bailey, Gwen and Blake picked Lauren

Joseph vs. Van

-Joseph was "pitchy" according to a source, but the head voice/falsetto part was nice. Kelly said he was "choppy" but stilled picked him over Van.

-Van: "It was... something."  Blake thought Van was "distracting with his staging" (?)

-Gwen said Van's song was "weird" for the setting.

-John actually picked Van over Joseph

The 4-Way KO

-Apparently it took a long time to set up and some people were talking about how attractive Ryan was.

-Not much feedback here other than everyone was good?

Ian vs. James

-Ian did "better than expected"

-James made the unusual song choice "work" according to a source

-John picked James because of his "range"

-Gwen and Kelly picked Ian, but Kelly had a lot of praise for James

-Apparently James was mad but neither source actually saw what happened/if he stormed off a certain way or anything.

Kelsie vs. Madeline

-Kelsie did the "go down" lyric. Blake commented on the fact that she left the lyric in afterward. Gwen thought the song was "wrong for the setting"

-A source said "she gave 200%"

-The same source said Madeline was "good except one part"

-All the coaches commented on Madeline's "connection to the song"

-Kelly, as always, took "forever to decide" but Kelsie was "so great about [losing]"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12