• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

did you mean chloe or bailey

I meant Bailey there.

I think Chloe's DOA, but Bailey's got a shot if she pulls off some Danielle/Cassadee-level performance. Still, Tamara and John are who I think John will have as his top 2.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Sorry if this has been answered before but are we gonna get the full thoughts of the sources about last night´s performances?

I'll try sharing tonight after work! I think I've overall given a general gist of everything though.

20 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

those of us that are Payge fans are not complaining about that.  

True! I'm really looking forward to Payge but it seems to me that she'll have no trouble making it to the finale unless Carter does something spectacular.

It's been 2 rounds now that she's received immense praise from all the coaches.

• Like 2

First time looking at the spoilers, so Kelly stole Cami... Welp, honestly I'd say Cami has an even bigger winning chance on Kelly's team and John once again made a mistake and gave up a potential winner, also, all of our predictions were wrong lol

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 2

Oh boy... I just realized Kelsie went home, welp, there goes one of my favorites, also Julia is one of my favorites and that song choice fits her well but there is no way she's going through with this, she could give a breakout performance but Minivan would NOT allow her to go through with that song... 

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

True! I'm really looking forward to Payge but it seems to me that she'll have no trouble making it to the finale unless Carter does something spectacular.

It's been 2 rounds now that she's received immense praise from all the coaches.

I love Payge and she's an unique and refreshing artist but do you guys rly think she can make it into the finale? She doesn't looks like the type of artist Minivan likes

Edited by moonlighty
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Oh boy... I just realized Kelsie went home, welp, there goes one of my favorites, also Julia is one of my favorites and that song choice fits her well but there is no way she's going through with this, she could give a breakout performance but Minivan would NOT allow her to go through with that song... 

I love Payge and she's an unique and refreshing artist but do you guys rly think she can make it into the finale? She doesn't looks like the type of artist Minivan likes

will I be voting for her into the finals, heck ya.  I think she is underrated because she is on Gwen's team.

Edited by LilBrooklyn18
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Reminder that if we get a coach quota in the finale again, there's no possible way we get all of DeSz, Tamara, John, and Cami in the finale. :/ 

If we do, that would be the best finale lineup this show has ever had! 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Kelsie was one of my favorites. Did Madeline perform well? Madeline is a contestant in which no one talks about lol

Well Kelsie had a really bad song choice lmao. Coaches were critical to both but more critical towards Kelsie, as sources said

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

If we do, that would be the best finale lineup this show has ever had! 

Agreed, it'd be the best finale in recent years

18 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Well Kelsie had a really bad song choice lmao. Coaches were critical to both but more critical towards Kelsie, as sources said

Yeah that song choice was pretty bad

Some thoughts:

• Carter really got the least imaginative song choice they could give him (other than Mercy, but I have a gut feeling that'll be his Playoffs song).
  • John with a country artist is interesting, as long as the song choices don't end up being a wreck that could be one to watch.
  • Not sure how to feel on Gwen's steal choice; I'm excited to see how the other three turn out come Playoffs time.
  • I'm excited for Taryn's part of the 4-way KO.
  • If Desz vs. Sid was that even, I'm expecting it to be a leak when it comes closer to airing time for the KOs.
  • Jim's trying to outsell Addison's version of the song...good luck, man.
  • I have three winners who I'm eager to see on screen as of right now.
  • As for the big "new to the show song that ended up flopping" - @Someone648 is a big fan of The Killers, so I'm gonna assume Van was the one he's talking about until stated otherwise.
44 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Kelsie was one of my favorites. Did Madeline perform well? Madeline is a contestant in which no one talks about lol

I feel like I will like Madeline on the show, especially if she’s like Danielle. 😊 Her covers just aren’t good enough of an indicator for me... 😕 

1 hour ago, moonlighty said:

First time looking at the spoilers, so Kelly stole Cami... Welp, honestly I'd say Cami has an even bigger winning chance on Kelly's team and John once again made a mistake and gave up a potential winner, also, all of our predictions were wrong lol

Yeah, but like you said, Cami has a better chance of winning now, so I’m happy. 😄 She was going nowhere on John’s stacked team. 😅 

58 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

If Julia outperforms Taryn I’ll vote for her, since I like both. Julia is one of the people I feel I’ll like more when I hear them on the show, hence why I haven’t joined her fan thread yet. 😅

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Desz vs. Sid was that even, I'm expecting it to be a leak when it comes closer to airing time for the KOs

Also the only KO to result in a double steal, I'd very surprised if they don't get leaked for the KO premiere

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

John with a country artist is interesting, as long as the song choices don't end up being a wreck that could be one to watch

Hopefully he'll let her do country and won't do the same he did to Marybeth, she could have won if he let her do country and didn't push her for pop

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

both of John's steals have come from Gwen's team.  Why is this not surprising to me ?

Gwen and John both appreciate a variety of genres - though Gwen has an easier time getting the "eclectic" acts while John's Zen magnetism and EGOT gets the multi-chair-turners more easily. Gwen's also got a thing for voices with character to them, and those more distinctive voices that have a decent amount of technical backing would likely do better with John than Kelly or Blake, since the endcaps tend to get the more Minivan-approved voices.

• Like 1
Just now, moonlighty said:

Hopefully he'll let her do country and won't do the same he did to Marybeth, she could have won if he let her do country and didn't push her for pop

Maybe not won with Hoot there, but she could've at least gotten to sing for the Instant Save in the semifinals over others in the live rounds.

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Reminder that if we get a coach quota in the finale again, there's no possible way we get all of DeSz, Tamara, John, and Cami in the finale. :/ 

I mean, given that the chances of Blake getting shut out is like zero...that wasn't happening anyways. We were never getting 2 from John and 2 from Kelly. And I'm not mad about it, because they're not my four favorites anyways 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

As long as we get at least two off that list, that's fine by me (even though that line up would be an absolutely killer finale)

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I just know the other 3 in the 4-way KO are crying cause they must have been taken to school after Taryn was done with her performance.(Pun may or may not have been intended with "Crying" lol)

I love Taryn, but I doubt Julia needed to cry or go to school after her performance. 😅

• Haha 5
28 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

• As for the big "new to the show song that ended up flopping" - @Someone648 is a big fan of The Killers, so I'm gonna assume Van was the one he's talking about until stated otherwise.

@VintageVoice

10 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Van. I’m a massive fan of The Killers and Human is one of my favorite songs of all time. I was so disappointed to read that he didn’t do well and even Gwen was super critical.

14 seasons without a song by The Killers but hey... at least there’s still access to their catalogue?