1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

She’s in good hands. I mean Kelly used her only block on her

We will see.  As mentioned above, I don't have a lot of confidence in the coaches or the audience to keep things interesting.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

My issue with this season is the lack of variety, which is the main reason Cami stands out to me. Last season had some problems as well, but it was undeniably varied, unlike S19.

Honestly since S10 (excluding S13) the talent has decreased exponentially. Addison, Rose, Maelyn and Thunderstorm are the only contestants I would say are snowflake tier for me.

I still enjoy watching the show (can’t say the same thing for AI), but its glory days finished a long time ago.

• Like 1
Just now, VoiceFan! said:

FINALE PREDICTIONS

Winner - Jim Ranger

Runner Up - Cami Clune

Third - John Holiday

Fourth - Desz (wins IS)

Fifth - Carter Rubin

You mentioned four of my top 5 favs this season, the only one you didn't mention was Sid but I agree DeSz will probably make the Finale.Also I think the top 2 competition will be between Jim and John H(though I also love Cami and Carter A LOT)

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

My issue with this season is the lack of variety, which is the main reason Cami stands out to me. Last season had some problems as well, but it was undeniably varied, unlike S19.

Honestly since S10 (excluding S13) the talent has decreased exponentially. Addison, Rose, Maelyn and Thunderstorm are the only contestants I would say are snowflake tier for me.

I still enjoy watching the show (can’t say the same thing for AI), but its glory days finished a long time ago.

What about Katie Kaden? She’s AMAZING

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

For starters, they usually try to thin the male country herd. Too many of them made it to the voting rounds for my liking. 

Well, blame Blake for that.  He clearly wanted all of his country males to make the Lives, so he paired them accordingly with those he could sacrifice.

• Like 1

Idol has became so boring lol. Anywhoo. I still prefer the voice a lot. people look at the voice as a show that supposed to make instant superstars. But in reality the shows main purpose is to be a stepping stone for upcoming artists and give them the experience and exposure that they need to jumpstart their career.

lol This was supposed to be a response to someone’s comment lol🤦🏾‍♂️

Edited by jus.vshn
Just now, Zainab Tufail said:

You mentioned four of my top 5 favs this season, the only one you didn't mention was Sid but I agree DeSz will probably make the Finale.Also I think the top 2 competition will be between Jim and John H(though I also love Cami and Carter A LOT)

I don’t think Team minivan likes John L (not H) but he’s def making top 3

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Idol has became so boring lol. Anywhoo. I still prefer the voice a lot. people look at the voice as a show that supposed to make instant superstars. But in reality the shows main purpose is to be a stepping stone for upcoming artists and give them the experience and exposure that they need to jumpstart their career.

Agreed

Trust me John Holiday is Johns favorite with Tamara really close behind. John showed way more enthusiasm and excitement with Tamara and John H. knockout. Baileys performance had issues and wasn’t as “good” as you would expect someone on team legend to be.

Just now, Rodney said:

Well, blame Blake for that.  He clearly wanted all of his country males to make the Lives, so he paired them accordingly with those he could sacrifice.

To be fair, Blake´s only male country singer picks in the KOs were Jim and Ian. Gwen was the one that stole Ben, and Tanner is Team Kelly. 

Not to mention that Jim and Ian´s tones are very intriguing and not typical of country singers, only Tanner and Ben fall into the generic side.

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

There’s no way John H and Tamara aren’t John’s top 2. Although Tamara might need the save

If John H really had that breakout moment yesterday, then yes, he´s John ticket this season.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

If John H really had that breakout moment yesterday, then yes, he´s John ticket this season.

Agreed. He’s the only one that got a standing O. And if he performs well in the lives he can get that PV and Tamara get the CS. 

I think John H will do well with the 3- live shows because with someone that has a voice like his, and if we had the normal full season with a lot of live shows, people can get tired and start to say everything sounds the same. Kind of like what people said about Davon. But now since there is only 3 he can WOW us Everytime.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Trust me John Holiday is Johns favorite with Tamara really close behind. John showed way more enthusiasm and excitement with Tamara and John H. knockout. Baileys performance had issues and wasn’t as “good” as you would expect someone on team legend to be.

Bailey is John’s Sugar Joans.

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Agreed. He’s the only one that got a standing O. And if he performs well in the lives he can get that PV and Tamara get the CS. 

I think John H will do well with the 3- live shows because with someone that has a voice like his, and if we had the normal full season with a lot of live shows, people can get tired and start to say everything sounds the same. Kind of like what people said about Davon. But now since there is only 3 he can WOW us Everytime.

I think there’s a chance he can win the season. I think the people that have a chance of winning might be John H, Jim, Cami, Desz (not Tamara because John H is in the same team), and maybe Payge or Carter from Gwen’s team

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

Imagine if he gets montaged tho...we wouldn’t be able to see Lauren perform and sources said she did a really good job, and that she was robbed

Van vs Joseph is probably getting montaged since apparently they were both pretty bad.

• Like 1

I think Chloe was a bad steal because she’s getting eliminated next round. I hope if Desz gets PV that Kelly saves Cami, although she might go country and stay loyal by picking Tanner. Whatever the scenario is, I think Madeline is out. She should have picked Kelsie instead. The good thing is that Kelly does well with her steals, like Kaleb Lee, Rod Stokes, Max Boyle, and to a lesser extent Matthew Johnston.

6 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Chloe was a bad steal because she’s getting eliminated next round. I hope if Desz gets PV that Kelly saves Cami, although she might go country and stay loyal by picking Tanner. Whatever the scenario is, I think Madeline is out. She should have picked Kelsie instead. The good thing is that Kelly does well with her steals, like Kaleb Lee, Rod Stokes, Max Boyle, and to a lesser extent Matthew Johnston.

Kelsie would be out too, she'd have to rely on Kelly's save, exactly like Madeline now. 

Chloe was apparently great, it's a tall order to grt the PV on John's team but she may surprise us

• Like 1

I think if John was willing to use his steal on Chloe then she must have been pretty good. He doesn’t seem like the kind of coach to waste his steal on fodder.

A lot of the results have been pretty surprising, but not in a bad way. It’s too bad that JusJon and Van Andrew got eliminated (though apparently they both flopped). I’m surprised but kind of happy to see Joseph Soul through to lives. He performed one of my favorite songs in the blinds and from what I can tell from his covers he has a really smooth r&b voice.

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

I kinda am surprised Madeline made it thru. Kelsie is honestly better, but maybe Madeline had the better performance? Guys at the taping...what was that KO like?

It's all about song choice most of the time. Kelsie is a Diva, yet she got "You Oughta Know". Another example is the folk guy who got "In My Blood". According to Someone648's source, he was very mad. I wonder why... LMFAO :haha:

Edited by echoap
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4