Just now, Daillon said:

Based on who made it on Team Kelly, I think Cami is 99% gone on Playoffs.

I think DesZ has a good chance of getting the PV, but I'm not sure who Kelly is gonna pick between Cami or Tanner, because for sure its between them two I think.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Based on who made it on Team Kelly, I think Cami is 99% gone on Playoffs.

I don't think so. Kelly really wanted Cami from the start, she blocked Blake in the Blinds for her. She seems invested in her steals in the KO, Rod, Max, and Cedrice (even though Cedrice did not really reached that standard). Cami also is a fresh addition to Team Kelly, I never saw her someone like Cami on the past seasons

Just now, antikid said:

possible but kelly did use her block for her though and we don't know the format yet, if it's two pvs per team she has a very high chance of making it through

Given that the structure is the same as last season, I'm guessing we are having 1 PV, 1 CS per team and a final wildcard again.

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just my cents though, I really don't think both Tamara and John are going to be the Top 2 of Team John? Even if they are entirely different from each other, they both are occupying the soul lane. But it would be great if that happened.

agree, i think john sees john as his frontrunner and he may even save bailey over tamara if desz gets the pv on team kelly. obviously if bailey can sing live

1 minute ago, antikid said:

i think john sees john as his frontrunner and he may even save bailey over tamara if desz gets the pv on team kelly. obviously if bailey can sing live

But Bailey didn’t get much praise for her KO at all from the coaches. I heard she was “in her head”. I know John tends to choose from talent and not strategically so who knows. Also bailey is young lol.

Sort of weird to realize we aren’t going to get any new information until December (other then of course who the audience likes).

also Payge reminds me somewhat of Chloe K

Edited by seak05

I want Cami to move on, but I know Kelly by now, and she is not going to drop Tanner. Maybe it’s me being pessimistic, but rn I just don’t see it happening.

Edited by Daillon

With each passing day, this season becomes less interesting to me. There are too many contestants we’ve already seen multiple times in previous seasons. I would say Taryn, Cami, Payge and maybe a couple others provide a ray of hope, but I’m not expecting the coaches and/or the public to do the right thing in each of those cases. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

With each passing day, this season becomes less interesting to me. There are too many contestants we’ve already seen multiple times in previous seasons. I would say Taryn, Cami, Payge and maybe a couple others provide a ray of hope, but I’m not expecting the coaches and/or the public to do the right thing in each of those cases. 

lol I’m the opposite. With each round I actually get more excited.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

lol I’m the opposite. With each round I actually get more excited.

For starters, they usually try to thin the male country herd. Too many of them made it to the voting rounds for my liking. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

For starters, they usually try to thin the male country herd. Too many of them made it to the voting rounds for my liking. 

Your sooo right. This season very heavy on the country side and I don’t like that. See, I don’t mind if there is like 1-3 country singers but man. But for the part of the competition that isn’t country that causes all of my excitement.

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Your sooo right. This season very heavy on the country side and I don’t like that. See, I don’t mind if there is like 1-3 country singers but man. But for the part of the competition that isn’t country that causes all of my excitement.

But it’s also heavy on the diva side. It’s hard to thin that herd, because they are all so good. The issue is when the top 8/9 lacks variety. We’re in danger of that happening. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Completely agree with this.

• Like 2