• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, katybay said:

Its not to say her team is weak...she still has 2 standouts which can be a threat... her steal can probably get votes.

Would switch the 4th with someone who lost their knockout (much deserved a steal but none left)......

oof... okay Lauren must have been cut

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

As she would, I'll have my app ready to vote her through when the time comes.

I don’t want to step on Someone’s toes, but it’s a song that’s been performed several times on the show, once by a winner. It was also mentioned at least once in her fan thread. It’s a difficult song to sing.  It should be easy now. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Are we halfway there with taping 2 ?

I mean there are previous comments saying Taryn killed her song and Julia’s song choice was really good...I think taping 2 is ending and Larriah and Ryan are the only ones left to perform (if anyone has info on this correct me tho lol it’s just my speculation)

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I imagined if Jim and WTW got paired together we would have another Andrew Sevener vs The Bundys situation. Now I´m not so sure...

Well the decision would be on Blake and not the audience, and Blake would be the one to go with another "Danielle" as opposed to another "Todd"

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I mean there are previous comments saying Taryn killed her song and Julia’s song choice was really good...I think taping 2 is ending and Larriah and Ryan are the only ones left to perform (if anyone has info on this correct me tho lol it’s just my speculation)

They did the 4-way before the final 2 KO's for some reason.

KO's are STILL going

Edited by Someone648