Jump to content

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

Just now, moonlighty said:

Soy de Sudamérica pero estoy acostumbrado a quedarme despierto hasta tarde, así que definitivamente me pondré al día con los spoilers jajaja

 

is that I promised to sleep early today but I will doin't it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Carter makes the lives, he might be a threat and get the teen vote like Britton did. I see him definitely winning the iTunes bonuses, him or a pop folk singer like Cami or Kelsie because people who listen to music gravitate to catchy, surprising, emotional songs and ballads. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all it’s gonna be really late. Taping 2 still has some KO’s and the 4way to go...

It’s best y’all go to sleep if it’s super late for you. They’ll be up by the time you wake up, but still a couple hours away....

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, katybay said:

Gwens team from the blinds was very team Gwen in terms of type of artists...thats completely changed now lol

 

Its not to say her team is weak...she still has 2 standouts which can be a threat... her steal can probably get votes.

 

Would switch the 4th with someone who lost their knockout (much deserved a steal but none left)......

Edited by katybay
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

 

Y’all it’s gonna be really late. Taping 2 still has some KO’s and the 4way to go...

It’s best y’all go to sleep if it’s super late for you. They’ll be up by the time you wake up, but still a couple hours away....

 

.......

1 minute ago, indodol said:

 

So when will we start getting real spoilers (instead of this wild and crazy theories) 😂

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, katybay said:

 

Its not to say her team is weak...she still has 2 standouts which can be a threat... her steal can probably get votes..

 

13 minutes ago, katybay said:

Gwens team from the blinds was very team Gwen in terms of type of artists...thats completely changed now lol

I´m gonna go on a limb and say it´s a country dude, either Tanner or Ben. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...