Just now, TeamAudra said:

My dream scenario is Blake heard Taryn sing more during her KO rehearsal, and realized he messed up by pairing her with WTW, and decided to part ways with Jim. But, it’s all fiction at this point. 🙃

Imagine Blake getting rid of Jim for WTW, Minivan doesn't like WTW, Taryn wins the 4-Way KO and eventually wins the whole season.

• Like 5
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

Hi! I’m new to this thread 😇. My favs this season are Tamara, Desz, Cami, Jim and Kelsie. I also really like Larriah Jackson and I think you guys have been sleeping on her, at least from the previous pages I’ve read

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If it´s Jim, then yes, I can easily see a win if she takes the Jake Hoot route  with him.

yeah, but then we still have the consecutive preacher winners problem. 

14 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Gwen and John’s steals are really underwhelming, Blake’s is ehhh, and Kelly just stole a winner. 

I think Kelly might have stolen John Holiday or something idk. I hope the talent is balanced on the teams though because the S18 format might happen again

15 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Los robos de Gwen y John son realmente decepcionantes, el de Blake es ehhh, y Kelly acaba de robar un ganador. 

I can't believe they stole a contestant from team Gwen

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

yeah, but then we still have the consecutive preacher winners problem. 

Truee

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

I think Kelly might have stolen John Holiday or something idk. I hope the talent is balanced on the teams though because the S18 format might happen again

John H has a bigger winning chance on Kelly's team tbh

Just now, moonlighty said:

Man, if she stole Jim Ranger... a very possible fourth win for Kelly

I don’t think Blake is that clueless to do that. He knows the game, he’s been hear from the starts. If anything, it’s John or Kelly herself that I don’t usually agree with

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

I don’t think Blake is that clueless to do that. He knows the game, he’s been hear from the starts. If anything, it’s John or Kelly herself that I don’t usually agree with

Idk, he might throw Jim under the bus for WTW, he seems to rly push for them