• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Honestly yeah I can see this. Blake is known to keep his country males, except in S17 in which he put everything on Ricky and Kat(mainly Kat, but had to settle for Ricky in the end)

But now I could see him wanting something different after winning with Todd and to try to get WTW a finale spot or even a win. With also giving another coach a chance(mainly Gwen) to win, if his idea doesn't work out.

He might actually push for Worth the Wait to get to the finale this season. He did it with the Swon Brothers and is the only coach in the history of the show to bring a duo to the finale.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Did the second taping already end? I’m kinda lost with when it started to just to know lol

The second taping isn't even halfway over according to my source

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

He might actually push for Worth the Wait to get to the finale this season. He did it with the Swon Brothers and is the only coach in the history of the show to bring a duo to the finale.

I know it’s too early to tell but I just don't see WTW connecting to casuals or minivan. If Blake pushes them hard enough, maybe they could make the bloodbath but I don’t see them getting support to make it to the finale 

• Like 1

My prediction: Jim Ranger was stolen by Gwen and lost to WTW (based on the comment that someone stole a potential winner and improved their team significantly)

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And to clear a lane for his favorite, WTW. 

Yep, and that would also clear a lane for the overall TCO/Winner, since WTW doesn't look impressive/unbeatable at all. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I think so, but yeah, as someone said before, there´s no way that Jim wins with Gwen. Now, Kelly on the other hand...

• Like 1
Just now, rp3598 said:

I know it’s too early to tell but I just don't see WTW connecting to casuals or minivan. If Blake pushes them hard enough, maybe they could make the bloodbath but I don’t see them getting support to make it to the finale 

And since it’s Gwen’s turn to win, he will be fine with it. 

• Like 3
Just now, rp3598 said:

With Blake, he could get a bird to the finale and win with the right song choices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think so, but yeah, as someone said before, there´s no way that Jim wins with Gwen. Now, Kelly on the other hand...

Agreed

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And since it’s Gwen’s turn to win, he will be fine with it. 

Do you guys actually think Gwen can win? Ik TPTB might push for her but I just don't see it happening tbh

Edited by moonlighty
Just now, moonlighty said:

Agreed

Do you guys actually think Gwen can win? Ik TPTB might push for her but I just don't see it happening

I think she can, Gwen isn't hated(as much as Xtina and JHud) she's just unseen most of the time.

With enough pimpage like Alisan Porter, the right artist. Gwen can claim the win.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I think she can, Gwen isn't hated(as much as Xtina and JHud) she's just unseen most of the time.

With enough pimpage like Alisan Porter, the right artist. Gwen can claim the win.

i dont think any of the artists this season are Alisans, but I'm ready to be proven wrong (and honestly I hope they give Gwen a win, she's so sweet 🙂)

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I have to agree but I personally don't see a potential winner on Gwen's team so far this season, knockouts are usually the round things can change and frontrunners are established so things could definitely change for her here

Edited by moonlighty
2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

The show itself (and Gwen) treat her like a fill-in rather than the only judge up there capable of pulling off a super bowl halftime show.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

I have to agree but I personally don't see a potential winner on Gwen's team so far this season, knockouts are usually the round things can change and frontrunners are established so things could definitely change for her here

Lol not right now, but if she did steal Jim, then those chances increase to "Potential win"

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

The show itself (and Gwen) treat her like a fill-in rather than the only judge up there capable of pulling off a super bowl halftime show.  

Lol she is a fill in judge....but she does have a good chance with Carter 

• Like 1

My dream scenario is Blake heard Taryn sing more during her KO rehearsal, and realized he messed up by pairing her with WTW, and decided to part ways with Jim. But, it’s all fiction at this point. 🙃

• Like 3